Chapter One.

Rock. Paper. Scissors. Shoot.

"Hello Class!" The teacher called.

"Hello Mr. Choi!" The class replied.

"Today I have an announcement." Mr. Choi said. "We have two exchange student from China here today!"

Two teenagers walked in and immediately, you could teel the girls were all over them. They were squealing and whispering.

"Hello. I'm Luhan. Please treat me well." Luhan said.

"Hello. I'm Xiumin! Please accept me!" Xiumin said.

The girls and even guys were more over Xiumin than Luhan, but some still had their eyes out for Luhan. Especially a guy named Sehun.

Luhan quickly scanned the whole class, to see how good looking his class was. Some people stood out, but one guy did the most. He had gentle features and the most curious eyes. Luhan wanted to know him.

While, Xiumin, He kept his head up high. This was the same in China. Hearing the squeals, he knew he was accepted here, he was even one of the populars.

The two of them headed to their new seats.

Xiumin got placed next to Chanyeol, who he didn't know was the least popular guy in the school, but he could make guesses by his wardrobe.

"Hi! I'm Ch-Ch-Chanyeol!" he greeted to Xiumin. Xiumin replied with a smile, not really wanting to associate.

Luhan was placed next to Sehun. Sehun's became nervous.

"Hey! I'm Sehun. Nice to meet you!" Sehun whispered.

Luhan smiled in response, but was paying more attention to the persno sitting behind him, his 'crush'.

~~~~~~~

*RING*

The bell rang, signaling the end of class.

"Hey Baekhyun!" A student called from across the room.

Luhan turned to see what was happening.

The guy behind him yelled in response," Yeah?"

"You wanna go to the CD store?" the student asked.

"Sure, Suho!" Baekhyun responded.

Luhan now knew his crushes name. Baekhyun.

Xiumin, on the other hand, was flooded by girls. They were flirting, giggling, and batting their eyelashes all up in his face. He only shrinked away and out of the classroom, still having girls on his tail.

~~~~~~~

Sehun was walking in his favorite mall. He loved seeing all the choices and differences in the outlets and being able to get anything here. Whether food in the food court. Clothes, accesories, electronics, books or whatever in the outlets and mini stores, and any random thing at the kiosks. Sehun was currently randomly waltzing around, when he spotted a familiar face.

"Luhan! Hi!!" Sehun called.

"Sehun! What are you doing here?" Luhan asked.

"Hmm? I'm shopping. It's a mall..." Sehun replied.

"Yeah, but I didn't expect to see you here." Luhan replied.

"No one expects to see anyone at a mall, unless you have plans to meet someone." Sehun replied.

"Okay?" Luhan said. "hey, I'm heading to the new CD store on the upper floor. You wanna come?" Luhan asked.

"Sure!" Sehun replied.

The two of them head over to the store, talking the whole time.

Sehun's heart was beating because of his new found crush on Luhan.

Luhan's heart was beating because of his new found crush on Baekhyun. He overheard their plans to meet at the CD store today, now he's heading over to 'accidently' run into them.

"You know... I'm surprised you know so much korean!" Sehun suddenly asked.

"Yeah, well, My mom taught me." Luhan replied.

"And you just practically got here... and you're already heading to a CD Store? That's your first priority?" Sehun asked.

"No, but some of my chinese friends are crazy about Kpop and they say there is a difference between getting Kpop CD's in Korea than in China, so I want to get them before I forget!" Luhan explained.

"Oh... Okay. I probably would've forgot on the flight over!" SeHun remarked.

"Ha! Short term memory much?" Luhan said.

"Only a little~" Sehun joked.

Finally, they arrived at the CD Store.

"So we're here! What CD's did they need?" Sehun asked.

Luhan made the whole thing up, so he needed to quickly come up with an excuse.

"Ummm.... can you point me to the section with Kpop, I dont really have the gist of reading korean." Luhan lied.

"Oh! Its right over here!" Sehun led.

"Thanks! They wanted.... this one.... and this one..... and this one!" Luhan picked up 3 random CD's that seemed cool.

"Your friends have a wide variety of taste... if they are an E.L.F, VIP, and a Hottest.... that's practically enemies within themselves!" Sehun said.

"umm.... yeah.... but they like their music and the idols.... so they say nothing matters!" Luhan slowly said.

"Good for them!" Sehun happily said, while beginning to browse through CD's.

"Sehun!!!!" Someone called from out of the store.

"O! Hyung! Hi!" Sehun replied.

It was SuHo.

"iF you remember, this is Luhan. The exchange student." Sehun introduced.

"Of course I remember! What are you doing here?" SuHo asked.

"Looking at CD's. What did you think?" Sehun replied straighforwardly.

"Oh... just nevermind." SuHo replied.

"SuHo! Sehun?! LuuuuHan?" Baekhyun called when he caught sight of them.

"Hey! Did I get your name right?" Baekhyun asked Luhan. "You are the exchange student right?"

"Yes! Yeah, you're fine!" Luhan shyly said.

"Umm.. Hi Sehun!" Baekhyun asked, trying to contain his over excited heart.

"What's with the awkwardness? We've known each other since pre-k!" Sehun playfully said while pushing Baekhyun.

"There is no awkwardness~" Baekhyun replied in the tone Sehun used while pushing Sehun back. "But, hey! We're heading over to the movies! You wanna come?" Baekhyun asked the both of them.

"Sure!" Sehun replied.

"Umm... Okay?" Luhan said.

"I know you're new, but trust me, you won't be awkward with us." SuHo said. "We can be homies~"

"SuHo! What the heck? You can't pull that off, G" Sehun retorted.

"Neither can you, Dawg." Baekhyun said.

"Okay! We've figured out that none of you can. Period." Luhan summarized.

"You ended it." SuHo changed expression to a serious one. "How can you do that.... You think you can just come an-"

"SuHo." Sehun called.

"Yes?" Suho replied.

"Shut up." Sehun said.

"I was only joking~" Suho complained.

"I know, but you sound stupid!" Sehun yelled.

"Let's jut go to the movies already!!!" Baekhyun shouted, gaining the attention of random civilians who were passing them.

"Okay, okay!" SuHo said while heading off.

~~~

Once school that day ended, Chanyeol headed directly home.

He lived near the outside of town, near nobody else.

His family was rich, but nobody at school knew that.

Once he was a mile from home, he entered the Emart that was there, just to go to the bathroom.

On the bathroom, he changed his clothes in the stalls.

From the overalls and plaid shirt, to jeans with a t-shirt and blazer.

He took off his glasses and ruffled his hair.

He stuffed all of his nerdy stuff into his backpack.

From there, he ran home.

He reached home in 3 minutes.

"Umma! Appa! I'm home!" He called throughout his huge house.

"oh! Welcome! How was your day?" They asked.

"Good, there are two chinese exchange students!" He stated.

"Oh! Make friends with them!! My baby needs to be popular!" His umma stated.

He didn't know his disguise, but Chanyeol has his reasons.

"Hmm~ Yeah!" Chanyeol said.

"He's the heir of my company. Needs good social skill!" His Appa stated.

"Well, no duh!" Chanyeol fake 'duh'ed. "Imma go to my room now!"

"Okay! Be down in 2 hours for dinner!" his Umma called after him.

Once Chanyeol got into his room, he shut the door and locked it. He immediately went up to his mirror, sat down and stared at himself.

He knew that he needs to be more that he is now. He knew that  with popularity would come girls and with girls would come insecurity. His uality. Ever since middle school he became confused. His parents would never approve.

So the only way to hide, is to be someone that no one wants at school. He acts at both home and school.

"ahuh..." Chanyeol sighed, then got up and emptied his nerd clothing into a secret drawer he kept in the back corner of his walk in closet.

"When will this end." Chanyeol silently whispered to himself.

 

 

 

First chapter=Done!!! Hope you like it so far!!