the cops

What I Miss About You

 

I slipped into my bra and underwear and zipped myself into my short-tight dress. Taemin hopped everywhere trying to but on underwear, then pants socks and shoes. I finished dressing, grabbed my shoes and looked out the window where there were two police cars parked up the driveway. I gave taemin a concerned look as he slipped into his shirt and ran towards me. He grabbed my hand and whispered,"We have to find a better way out of here than using the door." I pointed my finger towards a window opposite of the bed. He ran up to the window, pulled the window lock and pushed the bottom part of the window upwards. We looked out of the window noticing that there was a drainage pipe attached to the side of the house, and a branchy-bush where we would land. Taemin looked at me, grabbed my hand and said, "you ready?" I nodded my head. I took one step out of the window, and used the foot to pull me closer to the drainage pipe. Another foot out the window and then a hand, and another hand. I grabbed for dear life at the pole and slowly started sliding down it. I could feel the bolts in the pipe loosen because of my weight. I looked out to see if the cops saw us, but they were having a conversation with the house owners instead. I made it to the bottom of the drainage pipe and waited for taemin to slide down. He reached the ground, and walked up to me, looking from left to right,"We need to get out of here without getting caught, alright?". I nodded in approval. He grasped my hand and led me around the back enterance of the house. we stopped at the tall white fence that was the only was of escaping. Taemin got on his knees,"Here, step on my back and get over the fence", with hesitation i put one foot on his back and shifted my weight quickly. He groaned in agony as i tried to balance on his back before i started to climb the fence. I grabbed the top of the wood, and slowly pulled myself up over the fence. I landed in a prikly rose bush that pierced my arms and hands. 

I could hear taemin easily getting over the fence with his strength, when he too landed in the thorny bush. He pulled me up from the bush and held my arm with a firm grip, analyzing the cuts and scratches,"Sora! You need to be more carefull!"-he said as he started to slip out of his shirt, and rip the sleeve off the right side. He kindly wrapped my arm with the most bleeding with his shirt. His breathing was suttle and quiet. I analyzed his face as he was tying the knot. He had drops of sweat gathering at his brow, and his hair collected together in thick strands. His lips glistened with sweat. His eyes glanced at me, checking if i was alright. Our gazes locked as one. I cleared my throat and looked away.

He pulled me out of the thorn bush and we kept running. We were in some neighbors backyard, with a pool, and a couple cats.

We ran in the direction of my  house when i stopped running,"hey, this is my house....i should go now, return to your house safe, alright?" He nodded and slowly stepped back into the darkness of the night. I turned to face my house, and noticed the lights in my room were still on. I climbed up a couple feet to my window which was still cracked. I jumped in, turned off my lights slipped out of my dress and layed in bed . I remembered taemin's skin, the way he carressed my body, the feeling i had when i looked me in the eyes.-i was in love, and there was no way to get out of it. I remember his name, kissing his lips, messing with his hair. All these images were stuck in my head, and now i can't wait to see him again. 

'Is this what they call love?"I flipped over on my back and looked at my cieling,"Because i never want this feeling to go away"