Chapter 2

Awkward Without You ((HIATUS))

Chapter 2 

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Hyung , is that girl you were talking about ? " I whispered to woohyun .

"Yes yes ! Isn't she beautiful ?" I can only smiled when he said that.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Park Jiyeon imnida. I'm new here . So , please take care of me" The girl suddenly introduced herself.

 

The moment I heard her voice , I felt like myself in a fantasy world hearing an angel voice. It was just so beautiful. It's just weird , I've never felt this way for 21 years I lived in this world.

 

"So , Jiyeon , you can sit infront of Nam Woohyun . Oh ! No , no . I forgot , you don't even know their name yet. I meant the boy with glasses there" Mrs. Lee points towards the table infront of Woohyun.

 

While she walks towards the table , she looked at me and smile. My hearbeat beats so fast when she smiled at me.


"What happened to me ? Why is my heartbeat beats too fast ? Am I fall in love with her ?" I asked myself. But then I realised. "Aissh jeongmal ! I can't ! I bet Woohyun hyung is now fighting to get his first love ! Urghh I think I have to give up for my hyung" I sighed.

 

*Psst Pssst* I looked at Woohyun when I heard that voice.

"Yah ! Myungsoo-ahh . Are you okay ?" He whispered.

"Ofcourse I am. Why ?"

"Your face. I thought you have a problem. You sure you okay ?"

"Yes hyung. I'm doing fine" I pretend to act everything's okay and smiled to him.

 

 

Jiyeon's POV

While I was walking towards the table , I saw a guy was trying to act cool when I smiled to him . "OMG! That guy's face was so flawless. How I hope I can know him more" I chuckled a little.

 

Then Mrs. Lee continues the subject she was teaching , Mathematics . How I love it , my first day at this school and get to learn my most hated subject. Surely, I'm not paying my attention to this lesson. While I was looking around the class suddenly someone poked me from behind . I bet it's the boy with his harry potter's glasses . I turned around and he gave me a wide smile. But then suddenly , the bell rings. It's time to go home and someone came at my table.

"Annyeonghaseyo . Nam Woohyun imnida !" He introduced himself excitedly.

"Neh , Annyeonghaseyo . Park Jiyeon imnida" I looked at him and saw the cool guy standing behind him smiling at me.

"Aissh jeongmal. No need to introduced yourself again" He teased me. "Oh ! By the way , this is my friend Myungsoo" He pokes the cool guy who was looking at me without blinking his eyes.

"Oh , mianhae . Uhmm , Annyeonghaseyo . Kim Myungsoo imnida . You can call me Myungsoo or L ." The cool guy smiles nervously.

"Arasso ! Nice to meet you Woohyun-ssi , L-ssi ! Oh ! I think we should go now . I'm afraid the school gate will closed" I giggled. Then Woohyun laughed. "Arasso arasso , let me show you the way ! Okay ?" "Deal !" "So Jiyeon-ssi , do you like your new school ?" " Well since it's my first day , I'm still trying to suit myself with the environment here." I smiled widely. "Ahh okay then ! I understand you." Woohyun nods. "Oh ! Mianhaeyo . My appa is waiting for me there ! See you guys tomorrow ! And thank you for treating me well on my first day" I rushed to my appa's car and waved at them.

 

 

Woohyun's POV

"Aigooo Myungsoo-ahh . She really made me fall in love with her even deeper ." "Aissh jeongmal ! Hyung , how about , tomorrow , you kneel infront of her and confess !" Myungsoo replied in sarcasm. "Yah ! Kim Myungsoo ! Are you okay ? I know you have a problem . Am I right ?" I asked Myungsoo curiosly.

 

"Yah ! Nam Woohyun ! Is the girl who waving at you guys are the girl you talked about before ?" Sunggyu appears from nowhere and pats my shoulder. "Ahh yea . Isn't she beautiful ?" I asked him and hugged myself. "Urggh I never had a chance to see her face" Sunggyu sighed. "Aishh hyung , you can see her face tomorrow" Myungsoo interrupt and chuckles. "Yeah yeah whatever Myungsoo" Sunggyu doesn't interested at all what Myungsoo just said.

 

"Kim Myungsoo-ssi !" I called him. "Waeyo ?" "You have a problem right ? Tell me now !" "What ? He got a problem ? Yah ! Myungsoo ! Tell us ! " Sunggyu pats Myungsoo's shoulder. "Aniyo ! I'm fine . Don't wory about me ! " Myungsoo look at me with a fake smile . "Mhm If you say so. " "Ahh ! I know Myungsoo must be in love with the same girl as you Woohyun ! But you had to give up since your hyung likes her too . Am I right Myungie ? " Sunggyu interrupt by asking Myungsoo a question that shocked me. "What ?! Hyung you have got to be kidding me. What kind of question is that ?" Myungsoo shook his head.

 

Through Myungsoo's facial expression . I know he's lying. "Are you trying to lie us Myungsoo ? " I asked him in the hope he's not lying us. I really do love Jiyeon.

 

 

-To Be Continued-

Sorry for the misspelled  and  the late update ;~~; 

Subscribe and Comment Guys ! ^^

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

OMG OMG !!!! GUESS WHAT ?! IT'S 2 YEARS WITH INFINITE !! AREN'T YOU GUYS , I MEANT INSPIRIT EXCITED ?!! OMG IT'S JUST A PRECIOUS MOMENT WHEN I HEARD THAT OUR BOYS AND INSPIRITS ARE DOING SOMEKIND OF CHARITY FOR INFINITE'S SECOND ANNIVERSARY !! *O* I'M SO PROUD OF MY OPPA(s) !! 

WELL HERE'S THE LINK ABOUT IT 

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/fans-donate-and-perform-volunteer-work-for-infinites-second-anniversary

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE !! I THINK INFINITE IS THE ONLY GROUP CELEBRATING THEIR ANNIVERSARY , DOING A CHARITY  ♥   ♥   ♥

*OMG SORRY , MIANHAE TRYING TO BE A TRUE INSPIRIT HERE .__.