Chapter 3

Awkward Without You ((HIATUS))
Chapter 3
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
"Aisshh jeongmal ! Yah ! Woohyun hyung , Gyu hyung ! Aren't you guys going to believe me ?" I  yelled and tried to hide everything.  "Yah ! Even if it's not true , don't yell at us ! " Sunggyu yelled at me back.  "But you accuse me that I like Jiyeon and you make Woohyun hyung startled" "Ani ! I was not startled . You can just tell me if you like her , I don't mind" Woohyun words shocked me. "What ?! See what you've done ! You make Woohyun hyung believes you now !" I yelled again but then suddenly Woohyun pushes me. "Yah ! Don't ever make that voice when you speak with Gyu hyung ! Show some respect Myungsoo! " I was annoyed and walks leaves both of them behind . "Fine ! Whatever !" "Don't be a rude boy Kim Myungsoo !" Sunggyu shouted at me.
 
 
 
 
At home... 
 
 
I walked weakly towards my room and throw myself on the bed. 
"Aigoo what a tiring day ! How close is that when Gyu hyung ask me that question !"
"Aishh jjinja , what's wrong with me ?! Am I fall in love with Jiyeon ?"
I slapped myself and talk to the mirror "Yah ! Kim Myungsoo ! You can't be with Jiyeon ! She is woohyun hyung's first love ! Do you want to end up your friendship because of your selfishness ?" I sighed. "Okay fine . I will seriously give up on this . I can't be with Jiyeon . To me , she have already considered as Woohyun hyung's girlfriend. I must throw this feeling for the good of all people.
I lied on my bed to calm my mind and suddenly my phone vibrated. As expected , it's from Woohyun.
 
 
 
Woohyun : Kim Myungsoo-ssi
Myungsoo : What's up with the formality hyung
Woohyun : Nothing . Are you okay ?
Myungsoo : Aishh hyung . Why are you asking me ? Ofcourse I'm fine 
Woohyun : Are you annoyed with what Gyu hyung said before?
Myungsoo : What ? About Jiyeon ? Yes , kinda . Because he's accusing me with stupid things !
Woohyun : Mhm is it true ?
Myungsoo : Yah hyung ! You seriously believe what did Gyu hyung said ?!
Woohyun : Ani . If it is not true. Why are you that mad ?
Myungsoo : Pssh nevermind hyung . You'll never understand
Woohyun : Okay then , if you say so. See you tomorrow !
 
 
 
 
Geez ! I took the wrong step ! I should act cool before ! I bet Woohyun hyung is suspicious with my action  now ! I shouted and flips everything on my desk. "Yah ! Are you crazy ?! What happened to you ?" Sungyeol came into my room and pushes me forward and backward. I sighed and throw myself again on my bed. "Ani hyung ! I was just stressed out" "Yah Myungsoo ahh !  Tell me now !" "It's just a small thing hyung . No need to worry about it" I looked at him with a fake smile. "Are you sure you okay ? You didnt want to tell me what's happened ?" "I will tell you if i'm ready" "Okay then. If you need me , I will always be on your side" He laughed and walks out from my room.
 
"How I hope I can forget about my feelings" I stand up and talk to the mirror "No ! I can't just sit here and hope ! I must try !"
 
 
 
 
 
*Krinnnnnnnggggg*
 
 
"Oh no no no. I'm late for school ! " I ran as fast as I can to get into my classroom. When suddenly , I bumped into a girl .  "Aissh jjinja! And now I'm really late for my class because of this blind girl bumped into me" I muttered myself. "Oh my god . I'm really sorry . I was rushed " "Pssh even if you was rushed , just please , look at people ! " I raised my voice. The girl startled and pick her books up "M-mianhaeyo . I didn't mean to do it" She bows and look into my face.!
 
"Omo ! It's Jiyeon ! Aissh what have I done ?! I raised up my voice to her " I whispered in my heart.
 
 
 
 
-To Be Continued-
 
Sorry for the late update ._. I was busy with my school OTL Sorry !
Subscribe and comment guys !