Chapter 1

Awkward Without You ((HIATUS))

Chapter 1

 

 

"Yah !" Sunggyu yelled.

"What hyung ? I didn't do anything wrong" L was shocked.

"You said what are you doing right now is right ? You are wrong myungsoo , you are wrong !" Sunggyu starts to nag while walking towards L.

"Yah , hyung , you better come here and see what am I doing" L gives Sunggyu a glance.

Then Sunggyu walk towards L in fierce.

"Ahh I thought you were smoking" While he hits his own head.

"There , just what I expected" he continues "Hyung , I just can't resist what my mom did for my breakfast ! Well , it's your favourite ! Don't you want some ? " L smirks.

"What ? You mean it's ramen ?"

"Ofcourse hyung ! It's still hot. "

"Ahh . So , there was the 'smoke' came from" and Sunggyu continues "You make me go insane!"

"What the hell hyung ? BToB ? " L burst out laughing.

"Whatever Myungie . But , why did you eat here ? At the back of canteen ?"

"Well hyung , you know there's a guy who will turned out being crazy when sees ramen , right ?"

"Who ? You meant Nam Woohyun-ssi ?" Sunggyu starts to laugh.

"Hyung . You act like you don't know anything" L doesn't respond so well.

 

 

Suddenly ...

 

"Guys ! Guys ! Kim Myungsoo ! Kim Sunggyu ! " Woohyun ran towards them.

"OMG Hyung ! The crazy guy had arrived . Better to keep my ramen now ! " L keeps his ramen in chaos.

All Sunggyu can do is just laugh when seeing L's behavior.

"I have something to tell you guys" Woohyun said in the tone of excitedness.

"What's so important Hyunnie ?" Gyu asked in curiosity.

"But before that , did I just smelled rame... "

"Uhh , tell us now hyung . What's so important ? " L interrupt before woohyun finishes his question.

"Oh ! About that . There's a new girl just came here . Well , I meant a new pretty girl ! "

"Jjinja ? How pretty is she ? " Gyu asked in the hope that the girl will be pretty as Cinderella.

"Aissh hyung , whenever we talked about girl . You are the who will ask everything" L interrupt again.

"Shut your mouth Myungsoo . Tell me Hyunnie ! Tell me !"

"I know right Myungie ! But the thing is , until now , he still doesn't have a girlfriend" Woohyun teased Sunggyu while burst out laughing.

"Yah ! You'll see after 10 years ! I'll marry first among you guys !"

"Ofcourse you'll marry first because you are the oldest one !" Woohyun more.

"Who is the unlucky girl huh ? " L teased Sunggyu while bumping his fist with Woohyun.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ! Don't underestimate me ! " Sunggyu hit both of their heads.

"I challenge you hyung !" L  smirks at Sunggyu while rubbing is head.

"Shut up Kim Myungsoo !"

"OH ! OH ! By the way ! Good news for us Myungie ! She'll be in our class ! " Woohyun interrupt and smiles widely.

"The heck ? You better stay away from her ! " Sunggyu hits Woohyun's head.

"Psssh why should I ? And stop hitting my head hyung ! It hurts ! Well , this time I can't ! She will be mine one day ! I think she is my first sight love " Woohyun smiles widely while hugging himself.

"Geez ! The greasy hyung had fallen in love huh ?" L pokes Woohyun cheeks while giggling.

"Aissh , I think you are right Myungie " Woohyun blushed.

While Sunggyu makes a vomit face and points his finger at Woohyun's face "Ewww , I don't know you"

 

 

*KRINGGGGGGGGGG !! * The school bell rings shows the recess have already ended.

 

"Uhh hyung . I need to go to the toilet. Can you bring this for me ?" L handed his small lunchbox.

L continues "Gyu hyung ! I'll see you later ! "

"Arasso ! " Sunggyu replied.

"Yah ! Don't be late or else our teacher will be mad ! " Woohyun yelled.

"Whatever hyung ! " L ignores what did Woohyun said and ran off to the toilet.

 

 

Woohyun's POV

"Mhmm what actually did Myungie bring for recess today ?" I talked to myself in curiosity while opening his lunchbox. "What ?! Ramen ?! No wonder when I came , he suddenly keeps his food ! " I was mumbling "Yah ! Kim Myungsoo ! How dare you do this to me ? Don't you know , I'll be do anything for ramen ! I'm so going to steal this !"

 

 

While ---

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

"I wonder how pretty the new girl will be...mhmm" I realized and smacks my head. "Aissh jjinja ! What was I thinking ?! Aissh jeongmal ! I don't want to be like that crazy greasy hyung !" I burst out laughing while smacks my head constantly.

After finished washing my hand , I quickly get out from the toilet when suddenly... "OUCH !!"

I accidentally hit a girl which I don't know who is she. Her book were scattered on the floor.

I quickly help pick up her book because I was totally late for class. I apologised to her so many times. "Err mianhae" "Mianhaeyo" "Mianhae"

While I was about to pick up her last book , the girl was also doing the same thing and we accidentally touched our hands each other . But , my feeling was totally changed into i don't even know what it is . I gave the book to the girl and get a chance to look at her face . "OMG! She was so pretty ! I can't even describe about it" I talked to myself.

"Err , sorry again. I didn't mean to..." I talked to her while acting cool.

She just bow a little and then ran away before I finished my words.

"...do it. Well okay then . See you next time I guess"

 

Then I just walked to my class in curiosity. "Who is that girl actually ? Haven't seen her before. But , damn! She really have a beautiful face!"

 

While I was entering the class , our teacher was busy introducing someone. "Oh ! I bet that's the new girl Woohyun hyung talked about" I walked to my table with emotionless face and my face was totally changed after seeing the new girl's face. "Oh that girl ! The girl I accidentally hit before ! Is she the new girl Woohyun hyung talked about ?! " All of my feeling was combined together . Shocked . Happy . Curious. 

 

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

 

OTL Guys ! Sorry for the grammar failing and misspelled ;~; lol

Btw , subscribe and comment !