The Show !!??!!

Old Love VS. New Love

It was 9 in the morning and I was trying to decide what to wear. Taemin has invited me to a  photoshoot he has today in order to cheer me up about the whole Nick thing, I wasn`t even upset in the first place, but oh, well, if the guy wants to make me feel better who I am  to stop him?kekeke
I usually wear  ordinary clothes to school, I don`t want the over- boys, the ultimate biches in school or the teachers to bully me or something, but now it was a special occasion so I had to wear something nice, and y in order to impress Tae.....O.O.
I can`t believe I just thought that.*facepalm*
After 30 minutes of pace-palming and figure out what to wear I was ready to go.
Right on cue Taemin texted me to go out-side so after grabing my  bag and coat I went outside to find Taemin casually leaning against what assumed was his black sport car.
`Hey!`
`That`s yours???!!!` okay, let`s just say that   I was beyond shocked, he just answer with a `aham`
`How?!`
`Well, you know, you give an exam, take it, they give you your license and your good to go.` he smiled all along, so I guess this was verry amusing for him.
`Come on, stop looking at me like I have 3 heads and hoop in.` I did as told, but being the freak I am I could`t stop wondering.
`You didn`t steal it, right?`he laughed , great.
`Please give me some credit. No, I did NOT STEAL IT, I BOUGHT IT. `
`Oh! What about Azeile?` I was beyond shocked because I forgot about her, we didn`t even talk about geting there, I mean, I knew Taemin would drive me there, but I never considered her.What a best friend I am.T.T
`Don`t worry, Key was more then glad to drive her so that we could , you know, talk.`he said blushing, hmmm Key and Azeile, must say, not bad.
Me and Taemin started to small-talk and I really enjoy it, it was never awkward between us, unlike the small-talk with Nick, they were all like 2-3 words than nothing but awkward, but with Taemin I were actually very comfortable.
We arrived in no time to a very tall building that I had no ideea it existed in my town , heck I didn`t even know it was an SMTown here.I got out of the car and Taemin guided me by puting his hand on the small  of my back.
We shortly entered a huge room and I spoted Azeile in no time, and apparenly she was flirting with Key.I went by her side and the rest of SHINee appeared out of no were to greet us, Key started to praise me for my good taste in fashion, so I guess it was worth the 130 minutes that I spend picking it, and Azeile gave me glares, scary glares.
Soon enough SHINee had to go but Taemin pulled me aside and whispered in my ear `You are breathtaking!` and sweetly kiss me on my cheek.I of course blushed and went next to Azeile again.
`So, you and key?`I said to her while pocking her with my elbow.
`Me and key what?`she said while giving me the most innocent smile.
`Oh please, stop playing dumb with me, you like like like him`
`So what, like your not dying after Taemin.pft`
`But what about Myungsoo?` I said like the idiot I am
`what about him?`
`Oh I don`t know, wasn`t he yesterday like, the love of you life?`
`Oh please, i`ve gown up.Im not an crazy fan-girl anymore.`
`YOU WERE  YESTERDAY A CRAZY FANGIRL`she just smiled and ignored me and my statment and turned to watch SHINee posing.


....

After the photoshoot SHINee thanked the crew for they hard-work and me and Azeile thanked Taemin for the invitation.
`Hey, I had an ideea, why don`t we go all out somewhere. I`d like to get to know Melissa and Azeile` Onew said smiling from ear to ear.
We all agreed to his ideea and we went on our way, me and Taemin ride in his car, Azeile with Key and Jonghyun, Minho and Onew in the car they came.
The ride there was silent but comfortable, when we finally arrived at the resturant there was no Azeile or SHINee, Taemin called them, they didn`t pick up the phone, I called Azeile, she ignored my call.
`They bailed on us.` Taemin said.
`Worse, the tricked us.` I said like it was the most horrible think on Earth, witch it wasn`t
`Well, we might as well enjoy it.`He said and started to walk toward the resturant and I followed him.
We sat at the table, we started talking, eating having a good time, until he said something.
`So, did you make up with you boyfriend?` I looked at him starstruked.
`Boy what?`
`That guy, Nick Wasn`t he your boyfried?`
`Of course not.`
`Oh, I touth he was,mianhae.`he tried to look sad, but I could see that glimse of happiness in his eyes.
`Well, he wasn`t. I like another guy.` I mentally face palmed myself while in front of Taemin i was cool inside my head i was freacking out, why? because that`s how i told Nick I liked him, he asked me about Eliot, i said i liked somebody else, he keep on asking untili told him.I carefully eyed Taemin, his eyes were shining, smiling but he didn`t asked anything and we went on with our night.

We left the restaurant and stepped inside the car. After a few minutes of silence driving, Taemin said.
`Okay, I`m sorry if i am indiscreet but im dying of curiosity.What guy do you like?`
`Your right, you are indiscet.`
`Oh come on, i won`t tell a soul.`
`Taemin, please don`t go there.`
`Oh come on, i thought we were friends.`
`We are  but still can`t tell you.` he then looked at me with an mischievous smile on his face that gave me the hibie-jibis.
`Is it...me.` he said, i frozen and i slowly looked at him to find him with the most smuged expresion i ever seen.
`N nno.` i manage to stutter out, but i doubt he bought it because he continued to smile .
`Melissa, it`s okay because i like you.`
`It`s to soon.`I said with half of voice that i touth that he didn`t heard me,but he did.
`Okay.`He didn`t sound to happy, and im sure he had that *kicked in the * puppy, but im not going to see if im wrong or not, im no that brave.
After 20 minutes of driving we arrived in front of my house, and got out of the car only to find Taemin very sad, im not cinic, so i didn`t asked if something was wrong because  it was obvious tha it was, so i hugged him.
`You know, that is not really helping me.` he said in a husky voice.
`Your sad because  of me?`
I felt him nod his head.
`Taemin please cheer up.`i tried to push him  a little so that i could see his face but he hugged me thighter.
He sight and i started to beg God that he wasn`t  crying.
Apparently Someody loves me up there  because  Taemin was only sobbing witch was still heart breaking, but not that hard.
`You know, i was like that too a few months ago, but i realized that it wasn`t worth it.`i said hoping that he will realize how silly this is but he just sobbed some more, making my heart beak some more.
`Nobody is worth it if it makes you sad.` I said slowly but aparently he heard beause he back down just enough to see my face.
He looked pretty furios and the next thing i knew, he was kissing me.I triend to stay ferm, not letting this whole thing affect me emotionally, but i lost all that when i felt his tongue in my mouth, massaging mine, i  hugged him closer to me and kissed him back.
We pulled back, looked into each others eyes .
`Saranghae`Taemin whispered.
`Saranghae` I whispered back, we hugged and ocasonaly kissed eatch other.After a while he left and I went inside.

 

 

THE OUTFIT!!!

tumblr_lk6lpqOWbZ1qbg5hlo1_500.png

 

 

 

(just ignore the heels)