The invitation

Old Love VS. New Love

the weird thing is that there were no butterfly`s flying like crazy in my stomach.
*Who was that?*he asked me and I felt like the word  *jealousy* was written all over his face, usually than would make me feel flatter but now it was just plain annoying.
*He`s just the new classmate.*I tried to stay calm and collected but what he said next was just to much.
*And he has to hold your hand?*
*What do you want?* I never liked when i had to explain my actions to anybody, me is JUST me and there are no exceptions.
*How do you want us to have a relationship, a future, when you`re being so cold towards me?*And then I snapped.
*Excuse me!I`m the one being cold when you won`t even look my way when there are people who actualy know you.And as for  us , a relationship, please , YOU won`t even believe yourself right now, because as far as im concerned im a free person, in a free ountry so, Yeah, that means that I can hold hands with whoever I want, and it just happens that that person turn out to be Taemin.At least he`s not afraid to hold my hand ,unlike ... others!* Here goes 3 month of tip-toeing around him so that he won`t see how crazy i can be somethimes, but it was soo worth it.I could see he was speechless, I could also see he wanted to say something so I just went into the classroom.
for a moment it was quiet, but that kind of quiet that makes you feel uncomfortable.
*Okay,i  just can`t take it anymore.Was he your boyfriend?* Key asked, i could see the curiosity shine in his eyes.
*No, of course not?*
*good, i`m glad your faithful to taemin.* he gave me a grin , Taemin blushed while yelling *hyung * at Key and Jonghyun and Minho had the same grin that Key had, i just kept giving Key my cold stare who was visibly making him uncomfortable.
*Come on, you know I was joking.* and started to poke my arm playfully, i didn`t gave up with my stares so he changed the subject.
*I like your outfit.*that made me look down to what i was wearing and release Key from the shower of daggers that I was throwing his way.I was wearing a white shirt with the *kiss and tell* writing, skinny jeans and a black pair of boots.

 

 

Look-dazzle-with-skinny-jeans-for-women.

PG.BINLEYR.BLKBKSU.PZ.jpg

 

they stayed a while, making small talk well, more Key and Azeile then the rest of us.Teamin went back on holding my hand witch made me grin like an idiot, but i didn`t mind.Then Key, Jonghyun  and Minho  had to leave for class, but since our next period was p.e. and me and Azeile didn`t atend it because we were lazy, Taemin stayed with us.
*You know, tomorrow Shinee has a photoshot and I would like for you to come.*he was talking to both me and Azeile but looking only at me witch made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.So I accepted, but Azeile didn`t want because we had to cut school and I said that if she can`t come, I wouldn`t also, so Taemin started to do aegyo and made her accept his invitation.