The Secret..???

SeCONd ChaNcE

"What a 'nice' girl....~"a man talk with his friend besides him.

"Who is she..Kazu..?"another man say while getting near to Aki and Kazu who was eating.

"Nobody.."Kazuya answered.Aki pouted her lips and kick Kazuya's leg.

"Ite..te.."Kazuya groaned and gave a glare at Aki.

"Fine...guys,this is Aki,she live here from now on.."Kazuya explain to his friend.

Both of the man greet Aki with a smile.Aki stand up and bow."Aki desu..yoroshiku.."

"Domo,Taguchi Junnosuke desu..just call me Junno.."

"Domo,Nakamaru Yuichi desu..you can call me Maru.."both of Junno and Maru bow at her.

"Urm..Junno,may i ask you something...?"ask Aki while bitting her thumb.

"No.."say Kazuya while chewing the yakisoba.

"I'm not asking you...!~"Aki gave a smirk smile at Kazuya.Kazuya look at her and make his poker face.

"Yeah..?"say Junno.

"Why is he wearing like that..?"ask Aki while pointing toward Maru who was wearing a cat mascot.The cat mascot has big head.

Maru takes out the head and look at her."It's my job..."Maru smiled.

"Oh my,you are handsome.."say Aki when she saw the real face of Maru.Maru blushed.

"Oh...this is the reason why you say the word.."F***".. huh..?"ask Kazuya.

"Well yeah...in the middle of the midnight..wearing like that..what will you think huh..?"say Aki.

"My shift done late today...gomen if i scared you Aki-chan.. "say Maru while opening his suit.

"Ahahaha..you are funny Aki-chan.."say Junno while sitting beside Kazuya.

"I'm sorry i can't go having the fun with you guys tonight.."say Maru.

"It's okay...we finish it nicely without you.."say Junno.He slapped Kazuya's back."I really miss the fun ehh..?It must be epic ne..?"say Maru while smiling at his friends.

"What do you mean...fun..??"ask Aki.Her mind  suddenly say  "Ohh..that's why he come back late..."

"Nothing.."Kazuya answered it quickly.He makes the sign "Keep it a secret!!" to Junno and Maru.

"Well..nothing.."say Maru as he understand the sign.Junno nod his head.

"Really..?"ask Aki.She was curious.

"Is Koki coming here tomorrow..?"ask Kazuya,trying to change the topic.

"Who is Koki..?"ask Aki to Junno.

"Our friend,you will meet him tomorrow..."Maru answered.

"Un..he will come tomorrow..Kazu.."say Junno to Kazuya.

"Where is our main topic goes..?"ask Aki.

"What topic...?"ask Kazuya.

"The "Fun" thing.."say Aki while walking toward the kitchen.Kazuya whispered to Junno and Maru.

"Oii!!~"Aki shout.

"Aki-chan,there were something beside you.."say Junno,pointing toward her.Aki was shocked.

"Wha?"ask Aki."Don't look back!!"Maru shout as she want to turn back.Aki stopped and stare at three of them.

"What is it?!!Help me!!"Aki shout as she started to panic.

"We can't..."say Kazuya while sipping his milk without even looking at her.

"You!!"Aki shout.

"It's flying!!~"say Maru,pointing toward Aki's back."Tasukete!!~~"Aki shout.

"Just stand there...don't moved.."say Junno.He walk toward Aki slowly.

"Pap!!"Junno's hand landed on Aki's neck and suddenly make her fell to the ground.

"Aki-chan..?"Junno shout as Aki was silent.Maru and Kazuya quickly run to her.

"What do you do..?"ask Kazuya to Junno.Aki's sight become blurred.

"Nothing..."say Junno.

"You make her faint.."Maru's voice echoing and her sight become dark.

"She faint..nice job Jun-chan.."say Kazuya.

Maru lift Aki on his back."Where should i take her..?"ask Maru.

"Just take her to my room..."Kazuya answered.Maru walk upstairs and went to Kazuya's room.

"Kazu,you forgot this...if the enemy knows the real you.."say Junno while taking out something from his pocket."Yeah..i know..i know...i just accidentally left it.."say Kazuya.He takes the thing from Junno's hand.It's his wallet.

"Koki says he will come here to pick you up and take you to the place..and Maru and me will be waiting for you.."say Junno.

"Okay..how about Tacchan..?"ask Kazuya.

"He said he want to do something else..."Junno answered.

"Geez...oh well fine,i'll go tomorrow.."say Kazuya.

"Hey,should we heading home now..?"ask Maru.Junno look at Kazuya and Kazuya nod his head.

"Kazu,don't do anything toward her..!!~"Maru shout.Kazuya nod his head.

"You like her ehh..?"tease Junno.Maru was silent and quickly run out from the house.

"See you tomorrow.."say Junno.

"Yeahh..thanks for the wallet..~"say Kazuya and Junno just smiled with it.

After closing the door,Kazuya held a long breath.He walked toward the kitchen and open his jackets and shirt.Red liquid slowly flows into the sink."Ite..te.."He groaned slowly.

"Damn..!!"say Kazuya while looking for bandage.

 

 

************************************

Notes From writer:-Yes i know it's short..XD Gomen ne..