First Arrival

SeCONd ChaNcE

Aki walk out from the taxi,she pay the bill and take out her suitcase.

"Yosh!!My new home!!~"Aki shout while opening the gate.She walk toward the main door and open the door ."Unlocked..?"say Aki while opening the door."Creak!!"the sound of the door opened.

"Uwaa..it's huge...~"Aki's eyes goes all around the house.All the furniture were set up nicely.She walk into the house while dragging her suitcase."I need to explored this house.."She say while walking upstairs.She opened a door,lead her into the bathroom."This is nice!and clean!~~"

She went to another room,lead her to a dark room.The curtain were closed.There were no light in the room.She walk slowly into the room,to turn the light on.Suddenly,"BOKK!!!!" Aki fell."Ite..te.."she groaned.

"What the hell..?!"Aki say angily.She tried to touch the thing she accidentally crash into.She feels something warm,with a cloth,and a hand..???

"Nanda kore..?"She quickly pull her hand.She stand up slowly.Her hand crawl all over the wall before she finally found and flicked the light on.

"Ugh...."she heard a man's voice.As she turned around,she saw a man laying on the floor.Her heartbeats goes fast."What the hell is he doing here..?!"

"Eto,who are you..?"Aki asked,glaring toward the man.The man blink a few times before looking at her.

"And....Who are you..?Why are you in my house..?"The man asked.He takes his glasses and a book with him before walking out from the room.

"Ehh..?"Aki went chasing the man."What do you mean your house..?It's my house..."Aki ask.She walk beside the man.

"Ah..i see...you rent this house from an old woman right..?"ask the man,his eyes were glued at the book he is holding.

"Yes..how do you.."Aki stopped as the man cut her word."This is our house from now on...."say the man while looking at her.

"Oh..by the way..my name is Kamenashi Kazuya.."say the man while opening the door.

"Haa..???"Aki blinked a few times before the man lost from her sight.

********************************************************************************************

"What is happening here..?And..what's with the Kame man..?"Aki sigh while keeping her things into her new room.She fold her cloth and put it into her closet.

"The old lady didn't tell me about him..."say Aki.After finish cleaning her room,she walk downstairs.

She look at the table watch that were put on the television."It's late already...where does he goes..?"She went to the kitchen and suddenly her stomach start to sing JROCK songs."Ahh...i know you are hungry...just stop making the rocking sound in my stomach...~"Aki hold her stomach before opening the refrigerator.

"What the f***...just milk and junkfood..???"she closed the refrigerator harshly."Cehh..?What is he..?Only eat unhealthy food..?Where all the meat goes..?"She nag alone for a few minute before stopped."Woah!!~That's tired...i need to learn how to stop nagging.."Aki sigh.She wear a warm jacket on her and walk out from the house.She locked it and went to a small supermarket near the house to buy some yakisoba for dinner.

As she walk home,she say a man was standing infront her house.Freezing and keep rubbing his both hand together.She run toward the man."Kame man..!!!"Aki shout as she notice the man is Kazuya.

"Why are you standing here..?"ask Aki.

"You locked the door....."say Kazuya short.

"Ehh..?"Aki lift her eyebrow up.

"I always left the door unlocked..but you locked it..."say Kazuya again,still rubbing his hand together.

"It's unsave!!~"Aki started to nag."You should take the key together with you from now on...since this house is our house from now on right..?You say it before.."say Aki while unlocking the door.She pushed the door slowly and walk in.Kazuya just nod his head.

"Gyuu..~~~~" (The sound of Kazuya's stomach)

"Now you are hungry...i bought yakisoba...wants some..?"ask Aki.Kazuya hold his glasses properly before nod his head again.

"Now...i notice you looked like someone i knew from my childhood..*chewing*What are your name again..?"ask Aki while sharing the yakisoba with Kazuya.

"Kamenashi Kazuya..*chewing*"Kazuya answered.

"Does someone ever called you Kame man before..?I think i have a childhood friend before..."ask Aki.

"I don't remember..."Kazuya answered.He stopped chewing for a while to sip some milk before continued."Maybe i completely forgot about my chilhood.."

"Ahh..souka..."Aki say slowly.

"Yo!!Kazu!!~~~"A man voice makes Aki shocked.As she turned around,

"What the f*** is going right now..??????"Aki shout.Kazuya was shocked after hearing the word "F***"

Aki realise she say unproper word and she quickly closed .