Meets..

SeCONd ChaNcE

Aki rides the bike crazily.She drove it in high speed and scream when she crash into a road bump.She almost fly but she manage to control herself from falling down."Fuhh!!~That was closed...."She held out a relief breath and keep paddling.

 

 

Finally she arrive infront the library."I did it!!!Wahh...such a long journey from my new house..."She smiled and park the bike.She walk toward a door,lead to the library."Lots of people.."She whispered as she saw lots of people was reading books.She went to upper stairs."Yeah!!"She say as the upper stairs were empty.She only saw a man was reading a book at the library corner.

 

  

 

"Umm..?He is just like me...hate being in a crowd..."She stare at the person.

"Ah,i forgot about the books return!!~Umph...where is that person..???"She blink a few times and went back downstairs.Her eyes were looking for someone.She walk slowly so that she doesn't disturb anyone and look toward the people."Buff!!"She bumped into someone.

"Suzuki-san!!~~~~"She shout of happiness.Suddenly she feel thousand eyes were looking at her.

"Erk!Gomenasai,gomenasai.."She bow for a few times.Suzuki just laugh with it.

************************************************************************** 

"Here the books...i hope it's not to late...."Aki gave the books to Suzuki."Un...but it almost late..i thought you'll get your first punishment today.."say Suzuki while checking the books.

"No,I don't want to be punish because of late returning books..I tried my best to speed up while heading toward here.."say Aki while checking some newspaper.

"Aki-chan,the books are in nice condition,so...you can pick more books for you to read..."say Suzuki while smiling at her.

"Hountou..?I want to go upstairs then..!"Aki smiled back.

"Go on.."replied Suzuki.

 

Aki run upstairs again.She tried looking for the person she saw at the corner."Ehh..?Is he gone...?"

She went toward the corner and saw a books were on a chair."Wahh..mystery novels...cool...~"She say while opening the books and read it.Suddenly she feels something was crawling at her back.

"Warghhh!!!!"She shout and jump away and accidentally fell down."Ite-te....".Suddenly she heard a giggles."Nan-nanda?!!"She was a bit shocked as no one were at her back.The place were empty."Dare..?"She walk around the place slowly.

"It's me..."a familiar voice caught her ears."Suzuki-san!!~~~"She went pinching Suzuki's arm.

"Itai yo!!~"Suzuki laugh.He look toward Aki who was nearly cry."What's wrong..?"

"Nothing.."she replied and wipe the tear.

"Ah..sou..?I wanted to keep these books in order..would you help me..?"asked Suzuki.Aki nod her head.She put her bag on a table and begin helping arranging the books in proper order.

 

 

AFTER DONE ARRANGING:-

"Woahh....it's tired..."Aki sigh.She wipe the sweat on her forehead.Suzuki sat beside her and say "Deshou..?It's tired if you work here..."

"Yeah...but it's fun..!!"Aki shout.

"Thanks for helping me...this is my treat.."say Suzuki.He gave a tin of isotonic drink to Aki.

"Thanks!!~~"Aki opened the tin and drink it.

"So..do you pick your books yet..?"asked Suzuki.

"No...but i will now..."she went toward the books rack and looks for interesting books.Finally she choose two horror novel with two mystery novel,include the novel she saw on the chair.Suzuki and Aki went down and check the books before giving to her.

"Don't forget to return this books in a month!!~~"Suzuki shout as Aki wanted to leave.

"Ah..?My bag!!"Aki went upstairs when suddenly she remembered about her bag."Oh GOD.....where is it..?"she began panic.

"Ehem.."she heard a soft voice.As she turn around,she saw  the person who was reading at the corner earlier.

"My bag!!!Arigatou!!"she shout as she saw the person gave the bag to her.

"Douita..."the person just smiled.He went to the corner and was looking for something.

"Doko ni..??"He say slowly while looking down table.Suddenly Aki's mind says "Is he looking for this book....?"

Aki take out the mystery novel she borrowed a few minutes ago."Ano,is this what you're looking for..?"ask Aki while waving the book toward the person.

"Yes!!"the person went straight to Aki."Gomen,i borrowed it...."Aki say slowly.The person look toward her and say "It's okay..you just read it first..then gave it to me okay..?"

Aki begin smiling as the person doesn't mad at her."May i know your name..?"ask Aki.

"Ueda...Ueda Tatsuya.."Tatsuya smiled at her back."Ueda Tatsuya..?"Aki tried to remember his name.Tatsuya nod his head.

"Yoroshiku,Yoshikuni Aki desu.."Aki bow.

"Okay..Aki-chan,yoroshiku..."Tatsuya bow at her back.

"Heee.....you are such a gentleman!!"Aki shout out loud.Tatsuya quickly shut ."Syuhhh..."They will get mad..."

"Tehee...gomen..gomen..."she giggles.

"It's okay...anyway..thanks for saying i am a gentleman.."Tatsuya went away,maybe want to leave already.

"Chotto!!Tatsuya-san.."Aki ran into him.

"Nani..?"ask Tatsuya.

"If you want to borrow this book today...you must come to this cafe tomorrow.."Aki say happily.She gave a piece of paper to Tatsuya.

"Cafe..??Okay..that's is simple..."say Tatsuya while went downstairs.Aki follow him from the back.She went to the bike she park and went on it.She saw Tatsuya was still looking at her and she wave for a few times.Tatsuya just smiled and waves back at her.She paddle slowly and went toward her house.

 

As she arrived at the house,she quickly open the door and walk in.She look all over the house."Kazu didn't come back yet..?" She wondered.

"Ahh...forget about him..!!Anyway..I meet a nice person today!!Ueda Tatsuya...uwaa~~a handsome man!!~~I loved his smile!!~~Ohohohooo.."She giggles.Suddenly "Gyuuuuuu~~~" her stomach started to sing a hungry song.

"Ceh,i didn't have my breakfast yet...and Kazu too....."she say slowly."Ahh!!Stop thinking about him!!~"She hold her head.

"Breakfast...breakfast.."She repeat a few times while checking the refrigerator,kitchen rack and store.Finally she just found a box of cereal.

"Ahh..this is enough to fill my hunger.."she pour the cereal in a bowl and milk with it.She sit in front the television and hold the remote with her finger pressing the red button.

"Uwaaa....Gray!!~~..~~~~"She giggles as she saw her favorite character,Gray Fullbuster.

"You watch FairyTail..??"she heard a voice.

"Junno?!!!!"She was shocked to see it's Junno was in the house.

"Hahaha!!That's was funny.."Junno giggles and went besides her.

"Wha..?It's not funny!!!~~~"she blushed."Why are you here..?"ask Aki to Junno. 

"I was waiting for Kazu to finish his work..."Junno replied.Junno takes a spoon of cereal from Aki's hand and popped into his mouth."Umm..Yummy!!~"

"Oi!!~I'm hungry...and that's my spoon!!~"say Aki angrily.Junno stare at her teasingly."Hehehe..."

Aki went to the kitchen and take another spoon."Nee..Junno-kun,may i ask you something?"

"Hmm..?"Junno replied. 

"Junno?"a voice caught Aki's and Junno's ear.Suddenly Junno went to her and closed her eyes."Ehh..?Junno-kun..?"

"Aki-chan,forgive me.."Junno whispered to Aki's ear."Pap!!"Junno's hand landed on Aki's neck.Aki's body slowly fell to the ground.Junno look toward the person.It's Kazuya,Maru and Koki.Maru was trying to hold Kazuya from falling down."He hurt his leg this time.."say Koki.

"We hurt ourself either..."say Maru.

"Thanks for looking..uhh..after her.."say Kazuya slowly,trying to ignore the pain on his left leg.

"I'll take her to her room.."say Junno,lifting Aki with his arm.

 

 Character:-

Shigeaki Kato as Suzuki-san :D

*************************************************************************

Pic Spamming!!~~~XDDDDDD LOL..:-

 

Kakkoi ne..?<3