Final

I just want you

Eli's P.O.V

Now I'm not sure if I should believe Dongho, what if hes telling the truth? Does it mean he has feelings for me as well? No. Kevins just being a friend, a really good friend. It's fact that he could never fall for me.

 

I stare into the mirror and all I see is "imperfections" how could he possibly love someone as ugly as me. My face looks like a pigeon, my hair doesn't sit right everything about me in ugly "Your a loser, he could never love someone as hidus as you" I say to my self as tears begin to roll down my face once again *knock knock* I wonder who that is? probaly Dongho trying to fill my head with more lies. I wipe tears away and open the door not expecting big brown orbs, slim and frail body standing in front of me.

"Ke-kevin?" my voice becomming suddenly shaky "uh Eli, can I come in we need to talk" his voice was so quite I only just heard what he said "Yeah sure, come on it." I stand on the side of the door as he walks in, so many thoughts are going through me head now I see that it wasn't a good idea to let him in but since hes here, I should try and tell him everything...

 

We sat there in a awkward silence not sure what to say, the awkwardness started to feel unbearable so I spoke up "look Kevin if this is what Dongho's beeng saying to you he-" I was cut off by a pair of soft lips crushed against mine, I didn't know what was happening or how to react. After not reacting at all I could him pulling back but before he did I pulled him closer begin to reply to his kiss, slowly but surely the kiss become more passonate pulling each other closer so there was not space betweent us. 

 

As our lungs began to scream for air we pulled away from each other panting like we've run a marathon. I look into his eyes, his sweet brown eyes I've always loved and adored, a smile appared on his face and then spoke "Eli, I love you more then any one could ever love a person" I smile at his confession "I love you to, but.... how could you love so imperfect?" He only smiled again and replied "I love you because you are my meaning of perfection"

That night I held him in my arms and every other night after

 

The end ! - I hope you guys liked it! short little chapters :D

Give me some suggestions you's have and I'll try my best to do some kaay! 

thaaaanks :)