Plan A&B

Aloof: Bemuse, Be hooked
Please log in to read the full chapter

YONGGUK'S POV

I hung up and a smile formed across my face as I thought about all the possible good endings Himchan and I had worked for. I tilted my head and with confidence, I looked over at my sister's door. I could already see her falling in love with Himchan’s brother, although I've never seen or met him before.

It'll work out.

I closed my eyes, smirked nodding my head and made my way to her room.

“Yah! Get dress we’re going to go dancing tonight!” I formed the most serious face, demanding her. I had to do this to get her to do what I want.
“O-okay, Oppa.”

Ha! I could already hear her frightened tone.

I glanced over my shoulder as I walked away, seeing her on the phone for a second and then hung up.

Well, this boyfriend of hers will be “ex” by tonight.

I laughed with excitement when I got to my room.

Why do I feel like this? It’s not like I’m getting a girlfriend, but my sister is getting a boyfriend...

I shook my head and popped my head inside my closet searching for a nice outfit to wear for tonight. This is in case I see cute girls.

..............................

Right when we got to the club, I saw Himchan's car parked across the road on the other side.

"You could go ahead, wait for me at the bar." That bar doesn't serve alcohol so it was okay for her to

Please log in to read the full chapter