Fail Match Makers

Aloof: Bemuse, Be hooked
Please log in to read the full chapter

 HIMCHAN'S POV


Jongup is my adopted brother. His parents abandoned him when he was an infant and my parents decided to give him a new life. The boy is honestly a very patient person. He has the kindest of hearts. He not only has a well built and toned body, he is also very good looking too. I wanted to make sure he gets a girl he deserves. My friend Yongguk mentioned about his beautiful sister and she seemed pretty ideal; we just need to work a little harder than the usual match makers. My ears detected "Sweet Love" by Christ Brown immediately when I stepped inside Jongup's spacious room;  it was a song that Jongup love to dance to.

He set his bed all the way to the far corner making more space for him to move around, every day. He is a great dancer but too shy to show off. He immediately turned off the sound when he take notice of my presence.

"Ah ha~ Jongup, I found a girl for you!" I grinned.

"Hyung, I don't think it's a good idea." He replied with disinterest, like always. "I'm going to practice." He turned away and blasted his music as I walked out the door. "This kid!" I was getting fustrated and had to call Yongguk to see how his part was going.

I waited for the phone signal to go through, hoping I'll get a favorable answer.

"Hello." Yongguk's voice was heard on from the other side.

"Hey. How is it going with your sister?"

"You know what, it's really difficult to

Please log in to read the full chapter