Chapter 5

101 Days of Light

 

"You only have six months left," Doctor Choi announced. 
 
"S-six months?" I whispered hesitantly. 
 
Doctor Choi firmly nodded his head and took a folder from one of his draws, connected to his table.
"From the tests we did the other day," he said and opened the folder to the second page, "I have discovered you have a tumour growing very close to your brain."
I watched in horror as I saw the x-ray picture on the page. There was a black dot on the side of the head. 
My breathing started to become irregular and my heart thumped rapidly. I felt a gentle squeeze on my hand and I returned squeeze, but much more tighter and held Byunhyun's hand tightly, not letting it go – like my life was depending. 
 
"I can't cut the tumour out because it is dangerously close to your brain. If we performed the operation, there is a high chance you'll die or become paralysed," he explained. 
 
I gulped down a lump saliva and nodded. My body is stiff as a tree and lots of questions, thoughts and worries were whirling in my head. I'm scared, I'm very scared. 
 
"Have you gotten any headaches?" he asked me.
I nodded my head in reply. He  nodded and typed something on his computer. 
 
"I have designated you some medicine. Take two twice a day and it will reduce the headaches," the told me, "since the tumour is growing dangerously close to your brain, your headaches will defiantly be extremely painful."
 
I nodded and he handed me a piece of paper. 
"Take this to the front office and they'll give you the medicine," he told me.
 
I nodded once again and gulped another lump in my throat. I felt the lump growing again and coughed, feeling very uneasy.
 
"Do you have any questions?" Doctor Choi asked me. 
 
I blinked and looked down at my lap. I do have a lot of questions, but most of them are irrelevant and Doctor Choi doesn't need to know them. 
I took a shaky breath and looked up again. "Will it hurt… when I die?" I softly asked. 
 
I bit my bottom lip, anticipating for his answer. I took small hollow breaths, feeling my body tensing even more than before. I felt another gentle squeeze from Byunhyun, but this time a didn't respond. I feel like I'm paralysed. I'm scared – not because of the pain, but the fact that the people I love will watch me in pain; watching me die in pain. That hurts me; that puts me in pain. 
 
Doctor Choi closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes again, he looked straight into my eyes and gave me firm nod. 
 
~*~
 
The spring wind blew against my skin and brushing through my long wavy hair. I let out a long heavy sigh as I watched the scenery of Han River. The water was calm, reflecting the the people walking close to it. Children happily played on the pavement and close to the water, couples walked close together – staring lovingly at each other and some jogging along the river bank. Everyone looks so carefree, so natural. 
 
"Here, drink this," I head a smooth, deep male voice say.
I turned my head to the right and saw a cup of bubble tea in front of my face. I smiled and grabbed the the plastic cup out of his hand. 
"Thank you, Byunhyun oppa," I said and tilted the cup upside-down and shook it so the peals would float to the top. I turned the cup the right way up and jabbed the fat straw in the centre of the plastic cover. I brought the straw to my lips and took a sip of the drink.
 
There was a comfortable silence between me and Byunhyun as we stared at the lovely scenery in front of us and occasionally took sips of our drinks. The gentle wind blew against our skin, whistling past us. 
 
"When are you going to tell them?" Byunhyun asked, breaking the comfortable silence. 
 
I took a deep breath and averted my gaze to my drink. "I don't know," I replied softly.
"You have to tell them sooner or later," he told me and took another sip of his drink. 
"I'll tell them, but not now," I assured him.
 
I sighed and as I looked far, as far as my eyes could let me. I brought the fat straw to my lips again and took a long sip. 
 
"When are you going to tell them?" I asked after gulping down my drink. 
 
I turned my head to face him and he did the same when he felt my gaze on him. 
"Soon enough," he replied with a smirk. 
 
I tsked and shook my head. "Let's go home," I declared and started walking to Byunhyun's bike. 
 
~*~
 
I put on my last accessory and grabbed my phone before I walked out of my room. I walked downstairs and saw Byunhyun casually leaning against the wall, playing with his phone.
 
"Let's go," I declared and tapped his head.
 
He looked up from his phone and eyed me from head to toe. He raised right brow and looked at my suspiciously. 
"Why are you wearing that?" he asked. 
 
I glanced down at what I'm wearing and saw nothing inappropriate. I'm wearing a white fitted t-shirt, black short-shorts and a white sleeveless cardigan that just passed my bottom. I also wore a long silver moustache necklace and some bangles and a watch.
 
I blinked twice and crooked my head to the side. "I see nothing wrong," I replied and blinked again. 
 
"You're showing too much skin and look at those shorts, they just pass your !" he nagged me, "You look like your going on a date!"
 
I started to laugh really awkwardly and scratched the back of my head neck. 
 
"You're going on a date aren't you?" he asked in a matter of fact tone and raised his brow. 
 
"Ehehehe, yeah," I awkwardly replied. 
 
"Who?" he asked like a protective older brother. 
 
"Eh, Minsoo," I replied. 
 
"Why am I not surprised?" I scoffed. 
 
"Tsk, whatever," I belittled and walked out the door after putting on my white and cream blue open toed heels.
 
"Wearing heels too, ey?" he teased as I put on my helmet. 
 
"Shut up!" I screeched and slapped his arm after hopping on his bike.
 
Byunhyun chortled and started the engine. Before he sped off, he turned to face me and I gave him a confused expression. 
 
"What?" I question him and crooked my head to the side.
 
"Have you eaten your medicine yet?" I asked me in a stern tone.
 
I sighed and rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Byunhyun, from the day I got those medicine, which was two weeks ago, you kept on reminding me to eat my medicine everyday and every night. The last time I checked, I was the more responsible and reliable one here," I said and crossed my arms. 
 
He twisted his lip to a small smile and patted my head. "I'm just worried," he told me. 
I soften and smiled softly. "Let's go," I said and he chuckled amusingly. 
He turned back to face the front and sped off to the underground club, after I securely held onto his waist. 
 
After a good twenty minutes, we arrived at the the same run-down, graffitied building, where Byunhyun brought me to about a month ago. He parked his bike where I usually parks and turned of the engine of his bike. I took off my helmet and hopped off his bike. I handed him the helmet and waited him to put the helmets under the bike seat. When he finally slammed the seat down, we walked over to the door and walked down the flight of stairs. Byunhyun opened the last door, at the end of the stairs, and walked in, while I followed him behind. 
Just like the other times I came, different coloured neon lights flashed everywhere, loud music and people screaming. However, this time, Minsoo, Chunji, Neil and Ricky are performing on stage. 
 
All I can say is…
Please give me one chance to make it right
This song is, To You
Ricky said with a smooth charismatic voice and winked at the end, making the crowed go wild. [A/N I know Ricky doesn't say that line, L.Joe does, but since he isn't on stage, I decided Ricky should say the line]
 
Never in my life I thought someone like Ricky would have charisma, but clearly I was wrong. 
 
The crowed started to chant 'encore' over and over again and each shout gets louder and louder. 
"Do you guys want us to perform again?" Chunji screamed in the microphone earning a loud 'yes' from the audience. 
 
"Okay! But we have a very special guest who is going to perform with us," Neil declared.
"Oh my gosh! We haven't with him for so long!" Ricky squealed, making the crowed, mainly the girls, scream in delight. 
"Give it up for our friend…" Minsoo started.
"L.JOE!" the rest finished with a loud yell and pointed to the bar, where Byunhyun and I where standing. A spotlight shone at Byunhyun and everyone's attention averted at him. 
 
Byunhyun smirked and chuckled to himself. "Aish jinja!" Byunhyun mumbled to himself and glared at the four boys on stage. 
Chunji, Neil and Ricky grinned widely, while Minsoo just smirked and looking cool. 
"Come on up L.Joe hyung!" Ricky spoke with glee. 
 
 "you, you stay here, okay," he told me and I nodded obediently. 
He casually strutted his way to the stage, while the spotlight followed him. When he was on stage, Minsoo passed him a mic and turned it on. 
 
"Hey, I'm L.Joe," Byunhyun introduced himself and sent a y smirk and wink to the audience, making them go wild. 
"Now I can finally say…" Minsoo started again.
"We are TEEN TOP!" the boys chorused. 
 
The crown screamed louder and I somehow joined in. We started chanting 'Teen Top' as they went into a circle. They stayed like that for a few seconds and brought they're hands together and yelled, "TEEN TOP!". 
Chunji ran to the DJ and whispers something to him while everyone went into position. When the DJ nodded, Chunji quickly ran to his spot on the stage. Neil was standing on the left of the stage, next to him was Byunhyu, then Chunji and lastly Ricky. Minsoo stood in front Byunhyun and their backs where faced the audience. 
 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ChcHeXrFPzE [A/N this what they're performing, please watch to understand what I'm saying]
The music started and their bodies started moving like robots or a marching band. 
 
Oh yeah, it’s going down
Teen Top & Brave sound
Minsoo started off the song. 
His voice was deep and charismatic. It rung in my ears and made my heart go crazy. 
 
Every time when it's his turn to rap, I always get mesmerised. His deep voice is so charismatic, luring, y and somewhat I feel safe. 
Each word that left his mouth, it's like it was all meant for me and me only. 
 
Neon nugukkeo? Neon naekkeo
Neon nugukkeo? Neon naekkeo
Neon naekkeo you’re my girl
He rapped and sent a charismatic wink to end the song. 
 
The crowd went wild, in fact I went wild with them. I was screaming and clapping loudly. The boys grinned happily and bowed. 
 
"So how was it?" Byunhyun asked me when he came back to me with the boys. 
"It was so awesome!" I chirped, "The song was fun and crazy; and the dance was just goofy!"
"Glad you liked it," Chunji chuckled and ruffled my hair. 
"HEY! That's my job!" Byunhyun whined and slapped Chunji's hand away. 
We started laughing at Byunhyun as he hugged me by the side protectively.
 
"Oppa, let gooo," I whined loudly and tried to struggle free from his bear hug. 
"Fine, fine! Go one your date with C.A.P and leave me!" grumbled dramatically and let go of me. 
 
"WHAT YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH C.A.P HYUNG?!" I head Chunji, Neil and Ricky yell at the same time. 
Their eyes were wide as coconuts and their mouths was dangling wide open. They looked back and fourth between me and Minsoo. They looked like those clowns from carnivals – when you drop ping pong balls in to win prizes. 
 
I bit my lip and laughed awkwardly, while Minsoo scratched the back of his neck, looking a bit uncomfortable. 
 
"Dang! No wonder you look hotter than usual," Chunji commented and bit his bottom lip seductively and winked at me. 
"Lee Chunhee, eyes down!" Byunhyun growled and glared at him.
I averted my eyes to Minsoo and his glare was even scarier than Byunhyun's. If only looks can kill, then Chunji will be dead by now. 
 
"Okay, okay," Chunji surrendered and put his hands up. 
"I swear I could feel C.A.P hyung boring holes at the back of my head," he commented and rubbed the back of his neck and shuddered.
 
I giggled as Minsoo glared at Chunji once more before walked to me. 
"Ready?" he asked a bit awkwardly and smiled. 
 
I head wolf whistles from Chunji and he immediately stopped and winced in pain when Byunhyun slammed the back of his head and earned death glares from both Byunhyun and Minsoo.
 
I giggled again and faced Minsoo once again. I nodded and and smiled. 
"Kaja," he declared and led me out of the underground club. 
 
When we walked out of the building, he led me to a silver super bike. He turned around to face me and placed his palms on the leather seat and slightly sat on the seat. 
I raised my brow and smirked a bit. I eyed him up and down. He wore a loose black V-neck, that revealed his collarbone and a bit of his chest, a pair of denim jeans, a light brown leather coat and black vans. He also wore a silver chain necklace with two silver tags dangling from the chain, a silver bracelet and a watch on his right hand and a black bead bracelet on his left. On his index finger from his right hand, he wore a black ring, while a silver one on the other hand. 
 
"What?" he asked with a amused smirk. 
"What's with guys and super bikes?" I asked with a regaled chuckle. 
"It's exciting and also," he paused and motioned me to come closer. 
I complied and leaned closer to him. He leaned closer to me and I could feel his breath delicately touching my ear. 
"And it makes their date hold on them tight," he whispered in a low, deep voice, which was extremely y. 
Then suddenly out of nowhere, he kissed me on the cheek. He leaned back and smirked as I stared at nowhere with my eyes wide open and my mouth slightly gapped. I vigorously blinked as I tried to breath properly. My heart hammered on my chest and I felt my cheeks heat up. 
 
"Cute," I heard him mumble, snapping me out of my trance. 
I redeemed my composure and stood up properly. I glared at him and mumbled curses under my breath as I hopped on behind him. 
He handed me a helmet and I took it. I put on the helmet and he started the car engine. 
"Yah," I said and slapped his arm, "why the hell did you do that?"
He chuckled and put the shield down from his helmet. He turned around to face me and chuckled again after seeing my displeased face. "Don't blame anything on me, I learnt it all from L.Joe hyung," he replied my and suddenly sped off after he turned to face the front again, no letting me grab on to anything. 
I screamed and quickly tightly hold his waist out of instinct. 
 
"I SWEAR, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN YOU STOP FOR PULLING A STUNT LIKE THAT!" I yelled at him.
He laughed and turned the execrator to go faster. I laughed, enjoying the wind blowing on my face. I placed my head on his back and hugged his waist tighter. I smiled as I smelt his  sent. I closed my eyes as I comfortably enjoyed the moment. 
 
After thirty minutes, he started to slow down and parked his bike at a parking space of motorbikes. I hopped off his bike first pulled off the helmet. I shook my head a bit, trying to make my hair a bit neater. I handed him the helmet after he took his off. He put the helmets under the leather seat as I brushed my fingers through my hair and noticed there was some hair in my hand. I shrugged it off, thinking it was nothing, but deep inside I know it's not nothing. 
 
"Ready." he asked me.
I looked at my surroundings and noticed we where at Namsan Tower. I looked at him and smiled. 
"Yep," I chirped and ginned happily. 
 
Suddenly, my stomach grumbled, making me blink pause and blink twice. I looked up at Minsoo and smiled sheepishly. 
"Can we eat first? My tummy is hungry," I pouted at my tummy and rubbed it. 
I heard Minsoo chuckled, making me look at him again – still holding my stomach. 
"Let's go then, I'm pretty hungry myself," he said. 
 
We started walking around to see if there was any places to eat at. About a fifteen minutes of walking, we finally stopped in front of a cafe with big glass windows and a glass door with cute doodles drawn on the glass. 
 
"Let's go in there," I said and dragged Minsoo in the cafe. When I opened the door, a light 'ting' from the bell on top of the door rang, welcoming us in. 
 
"Welcome," a lady in her late 30's greeted us. 
We smiled at her and bowed respectfully. 
"Please sit over there," she gestured at a table at the far corner next to the window. 
 
She followed us to the table and placed two menus in front of us, after we sat down. 
"Please call me over when you're ready to order," she said and walked away after bowing to us. 
 
I scanned threw the menu and tried to decide what to eat. My mouth watered from tearing at the variety of food listed on the menu and the pictures was making me drool even more.   
After a minute or so, I finally decided to settled with roasted salmon and turkey sandwiches, a chocolate chiller with extra whip cream and tiramisu.
 
I looked up from my menu and saw Minsoo staring at me. He widened his eyes and quickly averted his eyes outside the window. I saw his face a light hint of pink, making me giggle. 
 
He cleared his throat and looked at me again, but he didn't make any eye contact with me. "Um, ready to order?" he asked awkwardly. 
"Um, yeah," I replied. 
I felt my cheeks heated up and quickly looked down, trying to hide my blush. Minsoo called for the lady so she could take our order. 
 
When she came over to us, I calmed myself down and told her my order. She wrote down my order and when she was done, she looked at Minsoo. 
"I'll have a grilled chicken sandwich and a latte," he ordered. 
 
The lady nodded after she wrote down his order and walked away to the front desk after bowing. 
 
"Minsoo-yah, what time is it?" I asked. 
"It's 2:30," he replied me after looking down at his watch. 
 
"Hey, don't you have a watch too?" he ask and raised his brow. 
 
I looked down at my wrist and indeed I do have a watch. 
"Whoops," he said sheepishly, "I forgot, kekeke."
He chuckled and shook his head. 
 
We stayed silent for a couple of minutes, just looking out of the window, seeing people walking pass the cafe. 
 
"Hey you," he said, breaking the silence between us.
"Yeah?" I replied and faced him. 
"Um," he started off and rubbed his neck awkwardly. I could see he was blushing madly and I honestly think it is the cutest thing ever. 
 
"What is it Minsoo?" I asked as calm as possible, but my heart was thumping rapidly and my insides are just going crazy from giddiness and anxiety. 
 
"Um, can you call me … oppa?" he asked and mumbled the last word. 
 
For some reason, I felt disappointed, like I was expecting he would ask me something else. 
I quickly put on a smile and happily replied, "Of cause, Minsoo oppa!"
 
He smiled widely, showing his rare eye smile. With that, my heart started to beat even fast – if that's even possible. I felt really giddy, happy and excited, it's like I'm very hyper. I alway feel like that when I'm around Minsoo and I don't know why. Am I in love?
 
Bang Minsoo, what have you done to me?
 
I heard a 'cling' on the table, making me snap out of my thoughts. I looked in front of me and saw a plate of mini sandwiches. The sandwiches were filled with roasted salmon, turkey, thin slices of cucumber, lettuce, and thinly sliced tomatoes. 
I also saw my chocolate chiller and my tiramisu next to my plate of sandwiches. The chiller was in a tall, round glass cup. Whip cream was sprayed on top of the drink and chocolate syrup drizzled over the whip cream with sprinkles and tiny marshmallows sprinkled on. 
The tiramisu was in a square cup with a generous amount of coco powder sprinkled on top with two finger biscuits poking out from the tiramisu. Next to it was a small class of strong coffee to eat with the dessert.  
 
My eyes roamed around the tabled and they landed on a plate of ice-cream sandwiched with really cute shapes. There was two star shaped ice-cream sandwiches, a pig and a cow. The star shaped ice-cream sandwiches have a golden brown cookie while the animal shaped ones was a chocolate brown coloured cookie. One of the star shaped ice-cream sandwiches is filled with chocolate ice-cream and the other was is filled with vanilla ice-cream with chocolate sprinkles. The pig ice-cream sandwich is filled with strawberry ice-cream and the cow is filled with cookies and cream. 
 
"We didn't order these," I head Minsoo said to the lady, as I hungrily eyed the ice-cream sandwiches. 
 
"It's in the the house for such a cute couple," she said, snapping me out of my hungry state of mind. 
I snapped my head to the lady and blinked twice. "We're not a couple, ahjuma," I corrected her. 
I saw Minsoo face dropped and looked quite disappointed for some reason, but I just shrugged off. 
 
"Oh," she said, a bit confused, "I thought you two where a couple since you two came in together holding hands and you two look really good together."
 
I quickly looked down, trying to hide a flustered face. Wait, we were holding hands? I don't recall a thing about me … holding … his … hand… 
OH MY GOSH! I did hold his hand! 
My face heated up even more when I remembered I did hold his hand when I dragged him in the cafe. 
 
"You can still have the ice-cream sandwiches for free," the lady said. 
 
I looked up with delight. "Really?" I asked. 
"Of cause," she assured me and smiled warmly. 
 
"Kamsamida!" I chirped with glee and grinned from ear to ear. 
 
"Aigoo, you're so cute," she complemented me and chuckled. 
 
She turned to Minsoo and whispered something in his ear, making him blush madly. The ahjuma chuckled and walked back to the counter. 
 
"What did she say?" I asked, leaning my body to him. 
He cleared his throat, still red as a tomato. "Let's eat," he said, not answering my question. 
"Awww come on," I whined cutely. 
He shoved the pig ice-cream sandwich in my mouth to shut me up. 
"Eat the ice-cream sandwiches before they melt," he told me. 
 
I crinkled my nose and took a bite of the ice-cream sandwich. Once the delicious treat touched my taste buds my eyes widen and my smile widen as I chewed tasteful dessert. The cookie was a crunchy chocolate cookie and the strawberry ice-cream wasn't too sweet, just how I like my sweets. 
 
"OH MY GOSH! Oppa, you have to try this! It's so yummy," I said with glee and shoved the bitten ice-cream sandwich in front of his face. 
His cheeks was slightly pink, but his tanned skin made it pretty hard to notice. He opened his mouth and slightly tilted his head to the side to take a bite. 
 
"Good huh?" I asked and took another bite. 
He nodded and smiled as he chewed the dessert. 
 
I smiled widely plopped the rest of the ice-cream sandwich in my mouth, chewing it with delight. When I finished chewing, I was about to grab another ice-cream sandwich, when I heard Minsoo chuckle. I looked up at him with a confused expression, my finger tips just touching the vanilla star ice-cream sandwich. 
 
"Aigoo, you're such a messy eater," he chuckled as I blinked in confusion. 
He chuckled again and took a napkin. He stood up from his chair and leaned closer to me to wipe the conner of my lips.  
 
I stared at him as he whipped my lips. He's very close to me, very, very close. I could feel his breathe hit my lips and chin and I could smell his tangy cologne. I can feel my heart beating a hundred times than it normal and my breathing became more heavy and hollow. 
When he pulled back, I quickly looked down trying to hide my flustered face and withdrew my hand from the ice-cream sandwich. How many times have I blushed today? Oh my god!
 
I grabbed one of my roasted salmon and turkey sandwiches in front of me and took a big bite, trying to calm my beating heart. 
 
"Hm, not bad," I heard Minsoo saying. 
I looked up with my second mini sandwich in between my lips. I blinked as I saw him taking a bit from the already bitten vanilla star ice-cream sandwich. 
 
"Want to try?" he offered and placed the ice-cream sandwich in front of my lips. 
I smiled widely and vigorously nodded my head, totally forgetting about the incident from before. I took a huge bite, so big that my teeth grazed his finger tips. 
 
He chortled and plopped the last bit of the tasty dessert in his mouth. While I was chewing my eyes traveled to Minsoo's latte.  The latte was poured in a white mug. There was swirls of cream in the coffee and a chocolate cookie shaped like a man was plopped in the mug. The cookie had an expression that he is having a relaxing bath. 
 
"Minsoo oppa, why didn't you take the cookie out?" I asked when I saw him take a sip of his latte. 
"Oh, he just looks so relax in there, don't want to ruin his bath," he joked and chuckled. 
I giggled at his silliness and ate my food. 
 
After two hours we finally finished our food and is now walking back to Namsan Tower. As we walked, our arms or hands would occasionally slightly brush against each other. I would always quickly bring my arm closer to my body, but after a couple of seconds, I relax and forget.  
 
Ten minutes have passed we reached the famous wall of locks in Namsan Tower. There was so many locks! 
 
"Oppa, let's put a lock on the wall!" I grinned and started to jump a bit. 
He chuckled and nodded. We walked to a store that sells locks. I asked for two locks and two markers. The ahjussi handed me two silver locks with keys attached to them and two markers. One pink and the other one blue. The locks was a couple lock. It was made out of stainless steel and both lock has a half a heart. When you put the locks side by side, it makes a complete heart.
I was about to pay for the locks and markers, but Minsoo handed the bills to the ahjussi before I could. 
 
"I wanted to pay," I pouted. 
He chuckled and ruffled my hair. When he pulled hand away, I saw hair falling on the concrete floor. 
I started to get a bit worried. Is it one of the symptoms? How fast is that tumour growing?
 
"What are you waiting for?" Minsoo asked as he looked back at me. 
I quickly snapped out my train of thoughts and ran up to him with a smile. 
 
We walked back at the wall of locks and sat on the bench and wrote our messages on out locks. 
First, I coloured my half heart with the pink marker. Then I turned the lock to the back and write my message. 
I think I have fallen in love with you, Bang Minsoo.
 
I slid the marker back in its lid and turned to Minsoo, seeing him putting the lid back on his marker. 
"Let's lock it in the wall!" I chirped in delight. 
He chuckled and stood up and walked to the wall full of locks with me. We bent down and locked our lock on the wall. We stood up again and I smiled happily. 
 
"Now, where are you taking me now mister?" I asked. 
"Hm, do you want to Han River?" he asked. 
"Okay," I shrugged and walked to his bike. 
 
About forty minutes, we arrived at Han River and the sun was starting to set. When Minsoo stopped the engine of his motorbike, I quickly got off and dashed to railed to see the sunset, after taking off my helmet. 
 
"Waaah~ so pretty," I commented as I watch the turn purple, pink and yellow and the sun becoming extremely bright. I used my hands to shade my eyes from the sun as I watched the beautiful sunset. The river reflected the sunset as the wind gently brush pass me. 
 
"Pretty isn't it?" I heard Minsoo asked. 
"Uhah," I replied as I gripped the rails. 
 
"Do you want to walk along the river bank?" her asked shyly after a couple of seconds. 
I turned to face him and nodded with a smile. He returned with a breath taking smile. 
I felt my cheeks started to become heated as I averted my gaze away from his and bit my bottom lip. 
 
We walked down the steps to the river bank. It was getting dark, the lamp posts have already lit up and it's starting to get a bit chilly. I can feel goosebumps starting to appear and I rubbed my arms to keep warm. Suddenly, I felt something warm wrapped around my shoulders. I looked down and saw a jacked wrapped around me and a pair of large hands on each side of my shoulders. I stopped walking and looked up. I started straight at Minsoo and he stared back. I smiled sincerely and put my arms in the arm holes. 
 
"Thank you oppa," I thanked him. 
 
"But won't you get cold?" I asked suddenly feel worried. 
 
"Don't worry," he assured me and smiled. 
 
I bit my lip unsure and he gave an assuring smile. I smiled back and we kept on walking. I pulled his coat up that they don't cover my hands. 
The chilly wind whistled pass us, blowing my hair behind me. Once in a while, me and Minsoo's hand would graze together. I slightly turned pink, but this time I didn't pull away. I felt warm from his touch. I feel so strange, but in such a good way. 
Out knuckles touched, but none of us pull away. We kept on walking, with out knuckles touching. 
 
 After a minute, I felt Minsoo snake his hand around mine, sliding his fingers between mine. Our fingers securely locked around each other. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I smiled at him with affection and happiness and he smiled back with the same emotions. 

A/N Guys guess what? I'm back! :D 

hehe sorry I took so long to update a new chapter :P

 

So how did you like today's chapter? Guys, you know how I said in the forward I'm writing about 5 chapters? Well after writing is chapter, I noticed I need more than 5 chapters to finish this story or I'll have really long chapters. So therefore, I shall add another three chapters! Woo!

 

As always… please comment and subscribe; and thank you for reading!