My early morning.

Kpop Mini Fics.

 

“Good morning”

I rolled over the see Onew’s big brown eyes staring into mine, barely revealing themselves under his soft, tawny fringe.

“Good morning” I smiled as I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I tilted my head to face the large mirror opposite our bed. Damn, I looked like a mess, my long, brown hair was messily hanging over one shoulder and my badly cut bangs were pushed over the top of my head, revealing my pale, sleep- deprived face.

“Hun, what’s wrong?” He asked, a look of confusion flashing through his lightly tanned face as he laid there, my seated body casting a dark shadow over his.

“Oppa, why did you wake me up so early? I…I don’t look very good at 7 in the morning” I pouted as Onew flung up into a sitting position. “Babe, you look amazing. You always have and always will” he said as he placed each of his muscular hands atop each of my shoulders before planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

I wrapped my arms around the contours of his lower back, tightly squeezing his chest into mine as I dug my nose into his collarbone, taking in his sweet scent. “Just promise you will make it up to me”

“How?” He asked dumbfounded as he returned my hug, also digging his face into my collarbone.

“Hmm, you have to make me breakfast”

“WHA?!” He shouted as his head jerked up, sending his messy fringe over the top of his head.

“Make. Me. Breakfast.” I repeated as I happily pushed the sheets that were on top of my body to the other side of the bed and hopped out, the cold, wooden floor creaking at my touch.

“Yah! But you know I can’t cook” He complained.

“Oh” I gasped as I put my hands on either side of my cheeks, playfully mocking my boyfriend. “Then how do you make your chicken when I’m too lazy to cook?” I continued as I tapped my chin, concentrating on the creamy dark-blue ceiling above us.

“B-but that’s different! I…um, I didn’t want to starve whenever my woman didn’t want to cook for me. So I…..I learnt” He said as he scratched the back of his head.

“You ‘learnt’” I asked, cocking my head to the right.

“Yeah, So- what about it!!! Kibum-hyung taught me….” He frowned.

“So Key taught you how to cook fried chicken?”

“Yeah…soo” He said, sticking out his bottom lip.

I dropped to the ground laughing hysterically. “K-ki-kib-um t-taught you how to c-cook!” I managed to blurt out somewhere in my fit of laughter, gasping in-between each word. I stopped when I saw the look on Onew’s face, his once tanned skin tone was now as pale as mine, his bottom lip was trembling and he had a light shade of crimson cowering behind his brown eyes.

“Oh C’mon, don’t be like that” I said as I bent down to his height, secretly trying to recover from my previous ab-workout.

“Its okay, don’t worry about it” he said, shrugging it off.

“Onewwww” I wined.

“You know what babe? Im actually felling abit sleepy now, come back to bed with Oppa” he said as he laid back down, pulling the blankets up to his chin.

“No~ Im waiting for my Oppa to make me some brekky” I pouted as I stood back up, putting my hands on my hips.

Two seconds later I turned around to see the bed sheets ruffling furiously. Onew had his shirt over his head and was trying to take it off, once it was completely off he seductively threw it on the ground his lips.

“What. Are. You. Doing?” I laughed, my eyes focused on his rather muscular chest that was contrasting the bed sheets. “I think I might have to change my tactics” He pouted.

“Really now?” I said, tilting my head.

“Baby, are you sure you don’t wanna come back to bed with Oppa?” He teased, leaning to the side and blowing me a kiss.

“Nup, nup, nup that’s not going to work” I sang as I slowly started walking towards the bathroom door. “No-baby wait” Onew yelled, his voice echoing through out small apartment.

 I opened the door and slowly slid through the gap as I yelled “I expect my breakfast ready by the time I’m out” This was going perfect, I finally found a way to get him back for all those countless early mornings. - Evil laugh-

-20 minutes and 3 hairstyles later-

I opened the bedroom door and was warmly greeted by Onew’s loud snores.  I let out a soft giggle as I watched his limp body lying in the middle of our bed, tightly hugging a pillow in-between his muscular arms, biceps bulging.

“You fell asleep without even putting your shirt back on” I whispered as I walked towards the bed. I carefully slid the fluffy pillow from out of his arms and slyly crawled in, taking its place. I re-wrapped his arms around me then pulled the blanket over the top of us.

“Babo. You beat me again” I whispered to myself.

I closed my eyes as I felt his arms around me tighten. I swear for a second I heard him chuckle as I fell back into a deep, deep sleep.