The talk

Hyunseung 2.0

After a moment of silence a had to ask:
`What just happen back then?`he frow his eye-brows.
`What do you think happen?` he asken, now looking at me.
`Well, it has to be some explenation, i mean it`s not like you`r a ...vampire, they don`t exist, right? Right?`He gave me a simphatetic smile.
`Why don`t we go inside?` he said and got out of the car before i had a chanse to say anything, so i followed.
It`s looked like a mansion, i used the napkin he gave to wipe my tears and clear my vision, yup, it is a mansion.I found him looking at me, worry filled his now brown eyes.I smiled at him, letting him know i haven`t gone mental .... yet.
I went next to him and inside the house, hmm if I were to die now and today, at least it would happen in a very luxurious and with good tast fashionable living room.
`My name is Hyunseung.`he said out of the blue, i serously have to listen to Olivia and stop spacing out lookind like a freacking retard.
`Hmmm?`
`I thought you might want to know.`
`Oh, right, i`m Selena.`
`Well, sit down Selena, I assume you have alot of questions.` Hyunseung sad, sitting on the couch.
`Just curiasity.` Wow,I can`t believe I sound so calm.
`Okay, so asI was saying, my name is Jang Hyunseung, I`m originaly from Korea, and I`m a vampire, Iwas born one.`he stoped probably to see how freaked out  I was, let me answer you that ... VERY
`How?`
`Well, my mom and my dad went to a room and...` he said grining from ear to ear
`I know were babys came from, what I meant was how came you were BORN a vampire, instead of,  i don`t know, created, changed, turned.You`re choice.`
`How come that it became so easy for you to talk about it.` he said, a little amused
`My emotions froze.`i said bluntly.He bursed out laughing.
`I see, so to clarify it, there are 5 main types of vampires: Noble vampires - they are vampires  born from 2 Noble or Vampyre, they are very strong, and very important in the vampire world. Anther type would be Vampyre - they are born from a human and a vampire regardless of type, they are very common now, strong, just like the Nobles they grow normally until they are around 20, that`s when they stop ageing, another type is Warrior - they appen when a human is bitten by a Noble or Vampyre, they are the army. And then thees the Ex-es - you could say they are the outcast, very brutal, they are humans bitten by Warrior, or by Noble or Vampyre but the human is to weak and instead of turning into Vampyre  or a Warrior, they turn into a Ex, an in Ex - human,  theres 3 types : Ex1 - the most human -ish ones, the moments of lucidity are very long, that eans that they can feed once a week, the longest, so tey can continue their live, Ex2 - very hard to control themselves but manageble and the Ex3 - the most animalic among the Ex kind , the one that attacked you was an Ex3.` he ended his little spech with a nod.
`So you, as a Noble, let the most dangerous beast woner by itself, free to attack anybody?` I snapped a little at him and my outburst kinda scared him.
`No, most of Ex-es are closed while the were still turned just incase, but some manae to escape.`
`Anyway, what were you talking about in the car?`
`What do you mean?`
`You told me you had a crush on me.`
`Oh, that, you know you`ve been through alot, do you want something to drink?` he started to babble.
`Hyunseung!`this is a little amusing.
`I have a wonderful peach nectar and...`he started to babble some more.>.<
`Hyunseung!` i cut him off again, this time by hugging him from behind and whispering in his ear, i even heard him exclaim - whisper `oh, dear God!`
`I`m sorry, I ddn`t mean to exaggerate...` i wanted to apologize some more but he turned around, hug me closer  and crashed his lips on mine.



 


don`t forget to tell me what you think