1 - The meeting

Hyunseung 2.0

This was a verry disturbing day, 1st the continuosly rain that started to look like a moonson and we`re in L.A., and  2nd this heavy feeling of  being watched.My bast friend,Alice, made me snap out of my catatonical thinking (as she named it) by slamming her tray of food on the table who made me jump a little.
`Would you stop doing that?`
`I don`t know. Would you stop spacing out like a lunatic?`I gave her a glare
`What`s wrong?`She said this time with more concern and less sarcasm.
`Nothing.`
`Oh come on, you can trust me, you know that.`
`It just that I have this heavy feeling in my chest like something bad is about to happen.`
`Oh please, Olivia, stop being so paranoic, you always have that feeling but it never came true.`
.....

After lunch I had only one class and then I could go home, but that class never happen because our teacher was sick, so I went towards the exit, Alice asked me if I wanted her to skip class and come with me since I was still tensed but I assured her I was fine.
It was still rainimg and my car was in the service so I had to walk home, it was just a 15 minutes walk, the car was just for my comfort.
I started to walk being extra careful to every little thing that happen around me, I was relatively relaxed when I suddenly started to feel watched again so I turned back and I saw someone behind dressed in black from head to toe.I just ignored him praing to God that in was just a nice person who by accident had the same road that I have.*finger cross*
After a few minutes of walking I felt someone grabing me and slam me agains some wall and what I saw brought me dangerously close to pee myself. This guy looked at me like I was something to eat, his eyes bloody-red and he had fangs sticking out of his mouth.I KNEW IT!!! I knew that something bd would happen, but I was thinking that maybe I`m gonna get hit by a car, not attacked by a lunatic, vampire wannabe.
I started to freak out and tried to push him off but he was stonger so he pinned me and starting to lean in closer to my neck, I tried to scream but no  sound came of my mouth.He smiled  and touched my neck skin giving me goosebumps of terror. I closed my eyes, expecting pain to come, but it never did,am I already dead?I opened my eyes to found no one in front of me.I fell to my knees, when I turned my head I saw the guy from earlier struggling to get someone off of him, then the most shocking thing happened , the guy no 2 rip guy no 1`s head off who feel on the ground, I looked away quickly , got to my shaky feet and tried to get wawy, but I failed miserably,guy no 2 was looking at me, his red eyes was now fadding and started to walk towards me, I started to back off until I meet a wall , I gave him the most horrofied look, he flinched , took my hand and drag me towards a black sport car I didn`t noiced before, I tried to free myself but it was useless and my mouth was to dry to beg.He put me in the passanger seat and in a blink of an eye he was next to me.He looked at me and smiled a warm smile, put my seatbelt and started the engine.
`Here, you might need that.` said the most sweet voice I ever heard, giving me a napkin, I looked at him funny, his voice and his angelical features did not match his previous red-eyed look, he must thought i was questioing the use for the napkin because he added.
`You know, for your tears.`I took it and stared at it as if it was some wonder, I had no ideea I`ve been crying.
`Can you pull over?Please?`I added the please out of fear, remembering how he literally rip someone else`s head with his bare hand he did what I asked him and pulled over, as soon as the car stopped  I desepertly tried to unlock the safety belt, but my hands were to shaky, and he stopped me.
`Please, stop!`I looked at him like he just lost his minds, he continued.
`I watch you from distant in a long time, I wanted to talk to you.`
`Why?` I said in shaky voice,  he has now interviewed his hands with mine.
`I kinda have a crush on you.` he said looking down to our hands.