Defining Love -- Suho x Hyoyeon -- SuHyo ^^

Defining Love

SuHyo.jpg

 

 

|South Seoul University|

   Kim Hyoyeon is now in front of her new school.South Seoul University,the South Korea’s number 1 school in all academics.She’s from Incheon,she have to transferred because of her mother’s work was now in Seoul,even though the vacation is getting nearer.SSU accepted her because all her grades was high.

Atlast,I am now here at SSU,Hyoyeon thoughtShe’s happy,excited and nervous at the same time.She wish that she can easily be friends to anyone.She take a deep breath and she decided to walks in.

 

******

   Hyoyeon was finding something on her bag,actually,her head can enter inside of the bagShe didn’t noticed the man who’s walking in front of her while busy texting.

“Where is tha—“

*Tugshh!*-as they bumped at each other.

They both fell on the floor.

Hyoyeon felt someone was over on her body.When she open her eyes,she was surprised over her body is a boy!She noticed that the boy have a baby-face,actually she like his eyes.The boy suddenly smiled to her.She blushed when she realized again that they were both on the floor.

 

She softly pushed him away,just to stand up.And she noticed that all students passing by are looking at them.

 

She felt her cheeks turn at more red.,then she fixed her uniform.

“I’m sorry!”,they both said.

The boy smiled,”Again,I’m sorry..I’m kinda on rush~”,he said and walks away.

 

Hmm..Who is him?,she asked herself.He’s cute.huh?I like his eyes and the way it smiled,when she thought it,she smiled.

Then,the bell rings,Hyo woke up on her daydreaming when she saw her wristwatch.

“!”,she whispered as she ran to go at her room.

******

|Class A’s room|

      When Hyoyeon enters,she feels relieved when she saw the table of her new teacher is empty,it means he’s not coming yet.He was Mr.Lee Man Su.

 

As she walks to her sit,all the students on the room looked to her.

“Hi~”,the chubby-like-girl on her front.

“Hi!”,she smiled.

“Are you the new student?”,she asks.

“Ah..Yeah..”,as she nods.

“I’m Yewon .. and you are?”.

“Hyoyeon..Kim Hyoyeon..”,she said and smiled.

“You know..I kinda like you.I don’t know why..but I feel something that we will become a good friend.”,she said and laughs.

Hyo chukles,”I hope that too..”

“And come with me on vacant,okay?”

Hyo nods,”Okay”.

Mr.Lee enters the room,all the students go to their respective places.

“Goodmorning,sir~!”

“`Morning!”,he said,”Now,I see that your new classmate is now here.Ms.Kim can you introduced yourself here in front”,he said and smiled.

Hyoyeon stand up and face to her classmates.

“Goodmorning..I’m---“

“Sorry,sir!I’m late..”

They all looked at the dooras the boy shouted it while catches his breathe.

Hyo surprised when he saw him and quick;y turned her eyes at the  class.

He’s my classmate!?,.she thought.

“Mr.Suho,You may come in..but later go straight at the faculty and try to explain why you were lateagain..”,Mr.Lee said.

Suho go to his seat,right beside of her seat!

“You can now continue,Ms.Kim..”

“Goodmorning~”,she greets,”My name is Kim Hyoyeon~..”,she said and smiled.

When she looks at the left side her face blushed because that Suho is smiling while looking at her.

Is he remember me?,sheasks.

Welcome to Class-A Ms.Kim.You can now back on your seat..”,Mr.Lee said.

And Hyo go to her seat.

“Hi,Ms.Kim Hyoyeon”,the boy said on her left.”I’m Suho..”

She turned to him,You’re so handsome!,she thought when she saw him smiling to her but she slightly shook her head just to fade away her thoughts.

“Hi~”,she said and smiled back to him.

“Open your book on page 77 and read that poem entitled ‘The Road’..”

The class start as Mr.Lee told them what to do.

 

*******

I’m glad that you like our school..”,Yewon said brightly.

“I am!”,she said.

“Hmm..Can you go with me to the mall later?after,our school hours?”,Yewon asks.

“Ofcourse!You were my very first friend here.How can I said no?”,Hyo said.

“Thanks Hyo~”,she said.

Then,all the girl students are running out in the canteen.

Hyoyeon confusingly turned to Yewon whose now shooking her head while smiling.

“What’s that?”,she asks.

“I’ll tell you later.Let’s watch them!”,yewon said and stand up.

Hyo follows her as her mindwondering,Them?Who?,she asks.

 

They stops at school garden.hyo saw almost all the girl students of SSU are in there,even the boys!

“Let’s go there!”,Yewon pointed the center.

Hyo followed her again.

 

Then suddenly a mellow music starts,all the girls are shrieking!hyoyeon wants to punch the girl on her right side because of how loud her shrieked was!When this done,her both ears might be in danger.

 

“Look!”,Yewon pointed the 4 boys on the stage.

 

When Hyo turned,she was surprised to who she saw.

 

“This is SSU school band,they were known as WilderFree..”,Yewon started to talk again,”..They were the Heartthrobs of SSU,well you can see that to their faces..especially their lead vocalist,Suho!..”,,she laughs,”..I will tell their names to you..That one,on Suho’s right with blue bass guitar?That was Taemin.The one on Suho’s left side with plain white electric guitar?He’s name was Dongho..And the one on their back?Their drummer?He was Lay..”,Yewon happily explained.

 

“I see”,she acted listening to her but actually she was focused at Suho.Hyoyeon felt her heart jumps out on her chest.The way he sang the lyrics of the song,you can feel his emotion.

Oh God~You hooked my heart~,Hyo thought.She’s now don’t care all the girls that arounds her as Suho turned where she is.She feels that he was singing because of her.When he smiled to her,her heart melted.Why this boy was so lovely?

When the song finished,he looks at her again and smiled.Hyoyeon feels that she’s floating on the air,how she love this day..this school..and that boy.

*******

|WilderFree|

     

      When they done jamming on the school garden,they all go straight up their band’s room.That’s what their usual doing every 3pm,that was the school dean commanded to them.

 

“My fingers is now aching..”,Dongho said.

“Yeah..Even mine..”,Taemin said.”4 song straight?”

“Hey!What do you want to eat?”,Lay asks them.

“Pizza!”,Taemin recommended.

“You?”,as Lay turned to Dongho.

“Pizza also..”,Dongho said while placing his guitar on it’s case.

“What about you?”,Lay asks Suho.

“Huh?What ever you guys want..’,he said.

“Wait!That girl you were kept looking earlier,Who is she?”,Lay changed the topic.

“Yeah..I thought I was the only one who noticed that.Is she new here?”,Dongho asks.

“Yes,she’s new here”,Suho said.”And her named is Kim Hyoyeon..my classmate”,he explained.

“she’s pretty..”,Taemin complemented.

“She is”,Dongho agreed.

“Do you like her?”Lay asks him.

Suho think a minute and smiled when he remember the accident earlier,”I  like her..”,he said.

“Oh!Really?”,Dongho can’t believe that.

“I think you cannot hook her up so easily..”,Lay sasid to him while shaking his head.

Suho looks at him,”Why don’t we give it a try?”,he asks boastfully.

“Okay!”,Taemin agreed,”So,let’s make a bet here..I’m on Lay’s side..We will see how this great Kim Suho,the SSU Heartthrob hook that new girl..”

“What about you?”,Suho asks Dongho.

“I will on your side..I pity you if I will go at Lay’s side..”,he said while patting his shoulder.

Suho throws him the bottled water,”When you said that..it looks that you were more on Lay’s side..”

They laughed.

“Atleast..you feel that I’m a little bit on your side..”,Dongho teasingly said while laughing then Lay and him do high five.

“After,one week you really have the faith that you two can be together?”,Lay asks him.

“I have my faith!”,Suho said,”I want your new red sports car be involved here.”

“Okay!But if I won,I want you to buy me the new drum set that has been released in States last week..”,Lay said.

“The one have white gold sticks and silver plates?”,Suho asks.

“Yeah!”

“Sure!”.Suho agreed,”Guys listen to this,What ever Kim Suho wants,Kim Suho can get it..easily”.

They all laughed when he said that.

 

* * * * * *

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

    Hyoyeon is now under the tree.She’s busy reading her new book that her and Yewon bought last month.She’s really hooked up in the story.

 

    The lady will be married to the guy that she know she loved him.But all of sudden,her future husband didn’t show up in their wedding.She ran and ran as she crying while the rain pouring down.She didn’t noticed the car on her side.She crossed the street and got hit by that car.The man on it,help her but the lady got an amnesia.The man help her to go back her memories and they got falling in love to each other.But---

 

“Hi!”,the boy said on her front.

 

When she looks up her both eyes widened when she saw Suho’s face was so near to her.Her both cheeks blushed.

Suho sat beside her while laughing,”You are so cute when you are blushing like that..”,he says and looks at her.

“I’m not blushing..”,Hyo said while covering her cheeks by her hands.

“Really?May I see the look?”,Suho said and he place his hands over her hands,trying to pull it out on her face.

Hyoyeon felt some electric volts coming from his hands and flowing to her.

“Okay!Fine!”,she said and she go her hands down.

Suho looks at her face and acted sad,”You’re not?You are not pretty any—“

“Yah!Kim Suho!”,she interrupts and jokingly punched him.

Suho laughs,”I don’t mean it..”

Then,Hyoyeon looks at him intently.

“What is that?”,he asks innocently.

Hyo shook her head,”You are here infront of me.So,what brought you here now,again,Mr.Kim??”,she aks.

“Tss..I came just to see you..You don’t wan—“

“Oh!Kim Suho,come on!It’s been a month since we met.I know you,you will come to me and you will brought something you don’t know or you don’t have time to do,like assignments,projects,etc.So,what is it now?”,she said.

“I swear..I—“

She raised her eyebrows.

Suho sighed and his hair,””Yeah..You’re right!”,he said shyly.

 

Yeah!That’s right.It’s been a month since she entered in the SSU.They’ve been so closed to each other in these past few weeks.As what she’ve said,Suho always like that.Sometimes,he’ll come by and have some talk with her.At first,she was surprised because why on earth Suho wants to be her friend and she remember the day that their friendship’s begins..

 

    Hyoyeon was alone that day on Class-A’s room that day because Yewon was absent because she have a sick.

“I’m sorry..I have a fever,so I’m absent..”,Yewon said,she’s on the phone right now.

Hyo laughs,”You don’t have to say sorry..I understand..”

“No,I should be the on on your side..I should be the one who will tour to you around at the campus..”,she said.

“You don’t have to.I can do that by myself,okay?”,Hyo said.

“But—“

“No more buts..”,Hyo interrupted,”You should be stay on your room,eat veggies and fruits,and take your medicines on time..so that you can recover faster,”she said,”And you will be the one who would tour me here again”,she assured.

Yewon heavily sighed,”Fine!Enjoy yourself then..”

“I will!”,she said and smiled,”Take care for now.Bye~I will visit you later..Bye~”

“I will wait on you..Bye!”,Yewon said.

And they hang up.

Hyo shook her head and turned but she out her balance because she bumps someone.Luckily,the man on her front,catched her.She quickly looked at him,she was surprised because it was Suho!

“Don’t be so clumsy!”,Suho said and smiled

Hyoyeon quickly straight up because on the second time around,again,Suho catched her,her face blushed.

“How come you enter here?”,she asks.And wants to punched herself when she realized how stupid her question is.

“The rooms door are both open..”,he said as he pointed the two doors and turned to him,”Am I not welcome here anymore?”

“N-No..ofcourse!Y-You are welcome here..”,she said and go to her seat.

Suho follows her and he sat where Yewon’s seated,faced on her,”Sorry..If I’ve heard this.But I swear!..”,as he up his right hand,”I accidentally heard that!”.

Cute?,Hyo thought,”What is it?”,she asks.

“About touring around in campus..?”,he answered.

“So?”

“So,I can be your handsome tour guide..If you want..”,Suho offered and widely smiled.

Hyo surprised as she looks at her,”Handsome tour...tour guide?”

Suho happily nods,”And be your friend too..”

Friend??What the hell is this??,Hyo thought,she’s happy because Suho wants to be friends with her.and she acted thinking.

“Hey!What you were thinking?”,Suho asks her,”If the other girl is on your position,she will grab the chance just to be with me..”

“Wow!But then again,I’m not like them..”,Hyo said,”But fine!”,she said smiling.

“You’re so beautiful when you were smiling like that”,he complemented,”So,Let’s go?”

Hyo blushed,”Thanks!”,she said while get her things,”Let’s go!”

And they walks out together and Suho tour her around of the campus.

 

“Hyo?Cutey?”,Suho said to her.

Hyoyeon back to present as Suho softly patted her.

“Hello?”,Suho said as he waves his hand on her face.

“Oh!Where are we?”,Hyo asks.

Suho laughed,”I said..I don’t know this topic in Physics,I’m kinda lazy yesterday so I didn’t listened in the discussions,”he said shyly as he took his notebook and book at his bag.

“Yesterday’s lesson?”

He nods.

Hyo smiled,”Let me see..”,as she open his notebook and book then explained to him that topic.

 

But they didn’t noticed that there was an eyes on fire glaring to them.

 

“I will do just to ruined this two..”,she said.

 

* * * * * *

|Suho’s POV|

 

     “So,when you added this up,you can get the acceleration of this force.Then times it to two over 120*..”,Hyoyeon explaining.

 

Suho can’t help it but to stared at Hyoyeon while smiling.He doesn’t know why he wants always be with her,talking with her,laughing with her.

It looks like her cute voice is such a beautiful music to his own ears.He always wants to make funs with her,how he like the childishness of her on her own way.

 

When he accepted that bet,that his bandmates made,he wants to end it up now because there’s something inside of him wants to stop it and be friends with her totally!.But there’s his ego and he don’t want to become a laughing stock to his band.

 

“..And then,you should calculate this problem with this formula.It’s more easy if you use scical here,understand?”,Hyo asks him as she looked to him.

But Suho keep on his position--looking while smiling to her.

He saw her blushed again—how he likes it.

“Yah..Kim Suho!”,Hyo said,”Are you listening to me?”

But then again,Suho keep his position like that.

“You’re acting weird,Suho!”,she said while she’s gathered her things.

“You are so pretty..So,I can’t help it but to stare at you..”,he said out of his mind.

Hyo surprised to what she heard then turned to him.“You are so weird..Are you sick or something?”

 

Suho didn’t pay attention to what she said,he looks at Hyo’s eyes,down to her nose,the stops at her soft lips.

 

He didn’t noticed that his face is slowing getting nearer on Hyoyeon’s face.Sudden;y,he wanted to taste her soft lips,pressed against him.

 

When they were about to kiss,the school bell abruptly rings!When they realized what they were going to do,they quickly stand up and get their things.

“We should in hurry..”,Suho said.

“Ah..Y-yeah”,Hyo nods.

Suho walks first but Hyo go to her left.

“Hyo!Cutey!”,Suho shouts.

When Hyo turned,”This way!”,he said.

Hyoyeon  shyly nods to him.

*  *  *  *  *  *

 

|SSU Announcement TV|

 

      Hello SSU’ers,

 

                   What:Junior and Senior Promenade

                   Where:SSU Quadrangle

             When:June 3,2012   Time:7:00PM

                   Who:Anyone can join in this romantic night!

                            Just wear a formal dress to accommodate you to

                            Enter in school.So,Have a good day SSU’ers!:)

                           See ya :D

                                                                                                  StudentAssembly

 

*  *  *  *  *  *

 

 

|Vacant|

 

    Hyoyeon and Yewon are now in the canteen.They were sharing their food together.

“Taste this cookies!I made it!”,Yewon offered to her.

“Okay..make sure it doesn’t taste bad..”,Hyo jokingly said.

“Ofcourse not!”Yewon shouts.

And they laughs when other students looks at them.

Hyo tastes the cookie,”Wow!It taste so..good..”,she said.

“Thank you!”,Yewon said,”Wait Hyo!I’ve always seen you together with Suho,are the two of you dating?”

Hyo laughs,How I wish that’s true..,”We’re friends!”.

“Friends?”,Yewon asks,”Lucky you,You were always together with him”.

Hyoyeon smiled.

“Can you tell me the truth?Do you like him?”,she asks.

Hyoyeon shyly nods,”I have a crush on him..”,she whispered.

Yewon laughs,”Even me,before!”,she whispered back.

And they both laughs.

“Hi!”,a girl greets them together with two girls on her back.

“Hi!”,Hyo answered back.

They abruptly sat,”Can we share on this table?”

“You are now sitting,how can we say no..”,Yewon whispered.

“What did you say?”,the girl asks.

“Oh!Isaid..Ofcourse..This table is for all of us!”,Yewon said while smiling fakingly.

“Oh..true!”,the girl agreed.

But Hyo feels something weird on her presence.

“I’m sure you are new here..”,she said to her.

“I am..”,Hyo answered.

“I will introducing myself to you..I am—“

“She don’t care..”,Yewon whispered as she sipping her milk shake.

“What?”

“You should meet her,I said”,Yewon said to Hyo and smiled fakingly turned to the girl.

The girl glared Yewon then turned to Hyo,”I am Fei..I’m the Campus Cheerleader..and I’m on Class-B”.

Yewon chuckles softly.

Fei heard it and glared at her again.

“And you are?”

“Kim Hyoyeon..”,Hyo smiled.

“Nice to meet you”,Fei fakingly smiled.

“Same to me..”,she said.

“Oh!I’ve heard that you were friend with Suho..”,she asks.

“I am..we are on the same section,So,I don’t think it’s a bad hing..”,Hyo said.

“It is!”,Fei said to her without expression.

Hyo frowned,”What do you mean?”

“Well..actually,I’m doing this for your own good.Don’t be so closed to him and don’t make yourself fall in love to him..You don’t know Kim Suho so well..he was known here for being such a playboy!You are smart,so you know what I mean..”,Fei said.

Hyoyeon just stared at her,trying to sink-in on her mind what Fei’s talking about.

 

“Dear,Spare Suho because you will live like on hell if you were always with him.It’s for your own good too..I’m just being a friend here.”,As Fei said that she left together with the two girls.

“Hyoyeon”,Yewon called her.

“Hmm..”

“Don’t listen to her..She’s just making her way just you spare Suho.Maybe she heard that you and Suho always together.”.Yewon said.

“Who is she?I mean—“

“Well..she’s known for being such a crazy-suitor of Suho.She’s madly in love to him.And she’s always like that,brainwashing the other girl..but she’s right on the other one..”,Yewon said.

“What is it?”,Hyo curiously asks.

“For being a playboy..”,she said intently.”,But don’t mind her..She was just a crazy girl.”

“I will..”,Hyo said and smiled halfted because there’s so many what if’s on her mind.

“And Hyo don’t forget my birthday tomorrow,okay?”,Yewon reminded her.

“Ofcourse!I will go..”,she said smield.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

 |SSU’s garden|

 

       Hyoyeon is now on school garden,she straight up go there after dropped Yewon at school clinic because she was one of the clinic’s volunteers.Hyo wanted to think to what Fei said to her.

 

“Well..actually,I’m doing this for your own good.Don’t be so closed to him and don’t make yourself fall in love to him..You don’t know Kim Suho so well..he was known here for being such a playboy!You are smart,so you know what I mean..”,Fei said echoed to her mind.

 

“For my own good?”,she whispered.

“For your own good..”she heard the familiar voice on her side.When she turned she saw Suho!

Suho??,she thought.

“What is it?”,he asks,”Something bad will happen to you?”,he asks worriedly.

Hyo chuckles,”Nah..Nah,That’s not what I mean..”

“You are on your deep thoughts,so you didn’t noticed me.What is it?”,he asks again.

“Don’t get involved.I’m okay..”,she assured,”But thanks for your concern..”

“Okay..”,Suho heavily sighed,”Can you do me a favor?”

“What is it?”,Hyo asks.

“Can you do my assignment?`Cause we have our practice for tomorrow’s night gig..please..”,Suho said as he took his notebook at his back.

Hyo acted thinking.

“Oh!Kim Hyoyeon!You are always together with me..You should do this a lil’ favo—“

Hyo punched him at his shoulder,”Haven’t you heard yourself,huh?It’s so hard thinking to what will be the correct answers Mr.Kim Suho..”,she said.

Suho laughs,”But please,this is the last time..can you do it?And I want you to come at our gig tomorrow night.”,he said.

“Okay!Fine!”,she agreed and get his notebook.

“Suho!”,someone shouted.

“Oh!I forgot that they were waiting me there..”,he said as he pointed her bandmates.

Hyo laughs,”Okay~Bye!”,as she waves.

Suho stand up,”Bye~Hyo Cutey!”,as he pinched her cheeks and ran towards to his bandmates.

Hyoyeon shook her head,”I will do this because You are my crush!”,she whispered and smiled.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

[After 30 minutes]

 

    Hyoyeon done doing Suho’s assignment.She’s now going towards at WilderFree’s room.

She saw Fei walking towards her.

“Oh!Hi!Hyoyeon~”,Fei greets with smiled but Hyo noticed that it was fake!

“Hi!”,Hyo greets back.

“Where are you going?”,Fei asks.

“I will go to WilderFree’s room..”,Hyo answered,”I will go back this notebook to Suho..”,as she present the notebook to her.

Fei looked to it then turned to her,”Oh..they’re not there anymore..”

Hyo nods,”I see..”

“But I can back that to him..maybe he’s on parking lot..I can run it to him..”,Fei offered.

“Thanks but I can—“

Fei quickly get it,”Don’t say no..I'm just being your friend here.Bye~”,she said then walks away.

Hyoyeon sighed,I really don’t like her presence,she thought and walks go downstairs.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

|Fei’s POV|

 

     Fei lied to Hyoyeon,the truth is the WiderFree was there on their room,practicing some songs of them for their tomorrow night’s gig.

She’s now going to enter but she heard something on their conversation,the door was slightly open,so she heard clearly what’s their conversation was.

“Yah!Kim Suho!”,Fei heard Lay called him.

“What?”,Suho asks.

“Don’t forget our bet,huh?”,Lay said.

Bet??For what?,Fei thought,she’s now more curiously eavesdropping.

 

 “I’m not!”,Suho said intently.

“Is there any progression about your relationship to Hyoyeon?”,Dongho asks.

Why Hyoyeon involved here?,Fei asks on herself.

“There it is!”,Suho happily announced.

“Wow!”,Taemin commented,”So,what is it?”.

“Well..Actually,I invited her to watch our performance for tomorrow night’s gig,she said she can go there.And I think one of these days,she will answer me..”,Suho boastfully said it.

“So,one of these days,Lay’s new sportscar will be ours?That you can win on this bet of us?Being together with Hyoyeon in one week?”,Dongho asks happily.

Fei grinned,So,all their closeness was just part of  WilderFree’s bet?,she asks,Poor you Kim Hyoyeon,I told you don’t give your whole trust to him,she thought,..And Fei you don’t have to worry anymore..

She saw that Suho throws the drumsticks at Dongho,”As far as I know,you’re not on my side..So,that’s sportscar of him is for only me..”,Suho said while laughing.

“And as far as I know,that I’m on your side..a little bit!”,Dongho answered back.

They all laughed.

“My sportscar is my baby..”,Lay said pouted.

“Poor you!”,Suho said and he looks at his wristwatch,”Oh!God!Wait for me here..”,as he said that he will go outside.

Fei abruptly go far at the door.

Suho surprised when he saw Fei outside,Did she heard our conversation?,he asks.How I wish that she didn’t heard that bet!

“Hi!Suho~”,Fei greets him nicely,”Yah!It looks like you saw a ghost..”,she said chuckles.

“How long have you been here outside?”,he asks.

“I'm just came by..”,she said,”Why is there something that I will not hear or know?”,she asks innocently.

“Ahh..Nevermind,”,he said then Suho saw his notebook on her right hand,he curiously looks to her.

“Oh!”,as she handed his notebook to him,”I saw your notebook at the school garden,you left it there..”,she said.

“Thanks!”,as Suho get his notebook from him,”I didn’t left this there,maybe Hyoyeon left this accidentally..”

“Or maybe she really left that there..,”Fei said while shook her head,”..We don’t know her who or what the hell she is..She’s like a bumpkin girl who wants to feel what’s the life in city—“

“Stop it!”,Suho said hardly,he don’t want his bandmates heard them.So,he grabs Fei’s hand and go walks a little bit far on the room where his bandmates was.

“You don’t have the right to say those words to her..”,Suho said angrily to her.He doesn’t know why his blood quickly boiled when he heard those words for Hyo.

“Kim Suho!..Ouch!My wrist!”,Fei said because Suho is tightly holding her wrist.This is the first time that she saw Suho angry so much,and the reason is that Kim Hyoyeon!When Suho get it down,she hold it,”Wh-what the hell happened to you Suho?You’re not like that!”,she said.

Suho fakingly laughed,”So,you even don’t know me so well..’,he said.”..And I don’t know you as well.So ,please,spare Hyoyeon or else your dead!”,Suho said angrily and go back to the room.

“Aish!”,Fei angrily kicked the bottled water when she saw it,”Because of that Kim Hyoyeon..you are now so angry to me!”,she whisperly asks,Fine!I will do all just to ruin you to her..and her to you!,she thought some plan and devishly smiled then walks away.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *

|WilderFree Gig|

 

         Hyoyeon is now on the front and smiling because she’s happy and she was surprised how WilderFree rock the stage.She’s really happy for them,because all the girls are screaming like crazy and there’s no for tomorrow.

She laughing when Suho looked where she is and give her a winked.How she loves it!

“Hi~!”,as Suho greets the audience,”Hmm..This last music is for the girl that I’ve always together..We’re always having fun together..”

Hyoyeon is now in the cloud 9 when she heard that..

“..You’re there ‘ It’s been a month since I met you..So’ this is for you..”,Suho said the girls screamed again.

Dongho looks to Taemin,Taemin just smiled and shook his head.

And the mellow music start..the tune is As Time Goes By..

And Suho start to sing.

Hyoyeon smiled because she really felt the message of him for her.

And she didn’t noticed that her phone was keep ringing.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

|Yewon’s POV|

 

      Yewon was keep calling Hyoyeon.

Why she didn’t pick it up?,she tought.

It’s her birthday!And Hyoyeon promised to her that she will go whatever it takes..but now where she is.

“Yewon!”,her mom called her.

“Yes,ma?”,when her mom is now on her room,

”There’s 3 of your classmate are came..you better go down..and give your thanks to them.”,her mom said.

Yewon felt happy,”Mom,Is Hyoyeon one of them?”,she hoped that Hyoyeon is now on the downstairs.

Her mom shook her head,”You can call her later..but for now,go to downstairs and front your visitors,they were all waiting for you there..and maybe Hyoyeon is just late..you will see her later..”,her mom assured and go outside of her room.

Yewon sighed,she don’t know what to feel but she followed her mom and go downstairs.She saw the 3 of her classmates came..

“Happy birthday,Yewon!”,the curly hair girl greets her and handed her gift to her.

“Thanks~”,she said.

The girl frowned,”Kim Hyoyeon is not here?”,she asks.

“She’s not..”,Yewon answered.

“I thought she’s go straight here..because I saw her together with Suho going home..”,she said.

Yewon shocks to what she heard,”Sh-she watched the WilderFree gig?”,she asks,hoping that it’s not true.

“She is..Isn’t she and Suho have a relationship?”,she asks.

“I don’t know too..”,Yewon softly answered the girl nods,”Wait a minute!’,she said and go to her room.

“You didn’t come because of him?”,Yewon asks as if  Hyoyeon is on her front,she’s talking their picture together,that she’ve been framed on her side table.She grabbed that picture frame of the annoyingly and keep it on her drawer and she went downstairs.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

|WilderFree Gig|

  

      Hyoyeon is now waiting the WilderFree on their room.

“Hi!”,as Lay enters at the room.

“Hi!”,she greets back.

“Yah!Kim Suho!Why you let Hyoyeon waiting you here?”,Dongho said.

Suho laughs,”I’m not!”

She was surprised because Suho’s bandmates know her name.

“Hi~I’m Lee Taemin!”,he said and get Hyo’s hand and give a kissed.

“Yah!”,Lay patted his !.

She laughs.

“I’m Lay..”,he waves.

“I’m Shin Dongho,there cute bass guitarist!”,he said playfully.

“Cute?What?”,Suho said.

“So,We will go for now guys.I will send her to her house.And I will followed where bar do you want to go,just text to me where’s that place..okay?”,Suho said to them.

“Okay..father!”,Dongho said.

“Father your face!”,he said,”Let’s go?”

“Bye!”,as she waves at Suho’s bandmates and they go at the parking lot.

Suho opened the car’s door for her.

When Suho inside of his car,”So,where’s your house?”,he asks.

Hyoyeon told him where it is.

“Hmm..Hyo?Can you do me a favor?”,he asks.

Hyo frowed,”Yah!Kim Suho,you were always wants me to do a favor to you..”,she said.

“Atleast,you are good on it!”,he said.

“Yah!”

Suho laughs,”Promise,this is the last time that you will do a favor to me..”

“Why I feel that I don’t want to do that!”,Hyo said.

Suho laughs again,”This is so easy!”

“Okay!Let’s give it a try!”

“Sing me a song!”,Suho  favored.

“Hell!Are you crazy,Kim Suho?”,Hyo surprisingly said and looks to him.

“No!I’m not!”,he said,”You said to me,’Let’s give it a try’.So,Let’s rock it!”,he happily said.

“Okay!But this is the last favor I will do for you!Promise?”,she said.

“Promise!”,he said.

Hyoyeon clears ,then,she start singing the CNBlue's I'm A Loner..

(Like this xD)

Suho keep laughing and laughing,he can’t help it but to laugh.How cute~,he thought

Hyo stops for a while,”Yah!Keep focus on driving!”,she said.

“Okay~Your highness~!”,he said while smiling.

And Hyo continued her singing and they both now singing.

 

[After 30 mins.]

 

      Suho stops at Hyo’s house.She will go off when Suho hold her her left hand.

She wondering looks to him.

“You will go tomorrow at JSProm right?”,Suho asks.

“No,because I don’t feel those occasions..”,she said.

“But you will try right?”,he asks,hoping that Hyo will answer yes.He doesn’t know why he wants Hyo was there.

“Right?”,he asks again when Hyo didn’t give her any answer.

Hyo smiled,”I’ll try..Bye then~”,and she get off at the car.And she looks at Suho’s car running away.

Suho sighed,I hope you will come!,he silently prayed.

 

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

 

      Hyoyeon go straight to her room,she sat on her bed.And when she saw her closet,she stand up and opened it.There,she saw her green guitar,it’s been a long time since she played it.She was 10 years old then,she’s always playing the guitar for her father.But suddenly,her father gone.she shook her head and took her green guitar on it’s case and she go to the terrace and decided played it there.(Just pretend our Goddess Hyo can play guitar!:D)

She tuned it,and when she finish,she played that Suho sing to her earlier at their gig,

As Time Goes By..

 

Hyoyeon didn’t noticed that her mom is teary-eyed listening inside of her room.It’s been a long time since Hyoyeon didn’t sing because her father gone and they heard that he have now a new family in abroad.When Hyo knew it,that green guitar was her dad’s gift when she was celebrated her 9th birthday,since then she always played it in front of them.And now,her daughter coming back on her habit,how she was happy for her.And she thought of something.

 

 

“Hyoyeon”,she heard her mom on her side.

“Mom!?”,Hyo surprisingly said.

“It’s been a long time since I heard you sing again..”,her mom said.

“I just missed this..”,she said.

“The one who brought you home..Are you in love to him?”,her mom asks.

Inlove?Me?..,she asks,”Mom!?What do—“

Her mom hold her hand,”You’re in love my angel..because you were always smiling.I saw in your eyes the happiness that your dad get away from you..”,her mom explained.

“I don’t think I am..”,she shyly whispered.

“You are!Is he was a musician?”,her mom asks.

Hyo nods.

“So,you are..Why all of sudden you missed playing this green guitar?You forgot that you said before that you will not play this anymore..but here you are playing and singing with this!You are in love to him and because of him you are now singing again..”,her mom explained.

Hyoyeon longingly thought it.

“Come on my little angel~”,as her mom hugged her,”I will be more happy if that guy,whose back my angel for being of hers before,are in love to you too..”,

“Mom..”,she whispered.Luckily,her mom always on her side,supporting her all the way.Before,she always insisted her to play her guitar and sing again but she always refused her mom.Then,one day,her mom give up on her.

“Thanks mom!”,she said and hugged her back.

“You are always welcomed my little angel~”,her mom said,”By the way..”,as her mom softly push her,”..One of your classmate called here and she asks if you were go at your JS Prom..”

“I don’t want to..”,she said.

“Why?”,her mom asks surprisingly.

“I just don’t feel—“

“Young lady,you are pretty,always be!”,her mom said smiling to her.

“Mom,you’re saying that because I’m your daughter..”,Hyo jokingly said.

Her mom nods and cupped her face,”My little angel..I’m your mom,so whether you wanted or not..you will go at your Prom..and your beauty will be shine!”,her mom said.

Hyoyeon nods and halfted smiled,she don’t want her mom feel sad if she will refused her.But she remember something,”Mom?What’s the name’s caller?Is she a girl?”,she asks.

“Oh..She is..Wait!I will think what’s her name..Yesung..Yew—“

“Oh my god!Mom,It’s Yewon..I forgot her!”,Hyo quickly get her jacket and the paper bag that she have a gift for Yewon.

“Hyo!Where are you going?It’s already midnight!”,her mom said.

“I’ll be back!”,she shouts and she ride a taxi.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *

|Yewon’s House|

 

      Hyoyeon is now on Yewon’s house.She pressed the doorbell.She have her gift and a small cake with candle lightened.

When she heard something walking towards the gate,she abruptly sing.

Happy Birthday to you~,Happy Birthday to you~,Happy Happy~--“

“Oh!Hyoyeon!”,She saw Yewon’s mom open the gate.

“Hi~”,she greets.

“Yewon and some of her friends are not here anymore..”,Yewon’s mom said.

“Oh!I see..Do you know where they are?”,she asks hoping she will find an answer.

Yewon’s mom shook her head,”No..Because Yewon abruptly invited her friends to bar hopped..”,Yewon’s explained.

Hyo nods,”Thanks”,she smiled halfted.

Then Yewon’s mom go back inside.

Hyoyeon helplessly  sat on the corner,”I’m sorry Yewon~”,she whispered.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

 

|Class-A’s Room|

 

     “Okay!Class dismissed!”,Mr.Lee said and go outside of the room.

Hyoyeon saw Yewon stand up,she didn’t talk to her and she go outside alone.

“I will go for now..”,Suho said to Hyo.

Hyo nods and smiled halfted.She have to followed Yewon,to say sorry about what happened last night.She was sure Yewon expected her to come.

She saw Yewon eating alone in one of the canteen’s table.She walks towards there.

“Hi~”,Hyo greets as she waves.

Yewon didn’t even looked at her.

Hyo sighed,”Yewon..I’m sorry for what I’ve done last night..”,she sincerely said.

Yewon fakingly laughed,”Sorry?I know you will said that.You know what I’ve learned a lesson here..Don’t give your whole trust to someone..”,she glanced at her,”..Actually,you can call me using your phone,that you will not come to my birthday because of Suho’s gig..”,she said.

“Wai!You should listen to me..I—“

“I know what will you say..You forgot?Because that playboy Suho hooked your heart up now.That you are in love with him..”,Yewon said.

“Yewon..”,she whispered.

“I will spare you..just to give you and your Kim Suho time to have fun more..”,When she said that,Yewon stand up and walks away.

Hyoyeon tears up and it flows down to her cheeks.She closed her eyes and took a deep breath,then,she wiped her tears and go at SSU’s garden.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *

 |Suho’s POV|

 

     Suho was actually finding Hyoyeon but he can’t see her.Then,he go at SSU’s garden but he really don’t sure if Hyo is there because it’s raining outside.Then he saw someone under one of the school bench with roof.

He saw her there but  he noticed she was crying based how her shoulder moved.Suho don’t know what he’s feeling right now,when he saw her like that,even his heart is crying.

“Hyoyeon?”,he called.

Hyoyeon quickly wiped her tears.

He abruptly sat on her front,”Why you were crying here?Is there something wrong?”,he asks worriedly.

Hyo shook her head,she snorks because she controlling herself not cry.

“Come on..”,Suho hugged her as he gently rubs her back,”I can be your shoulder to cry on..Go’cry there until your chest widened..”,he said.

And Hyoyeon cried on his shoulder.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

|Hyoyeon’s House|

 

      Suho sent her home again,when she done crying on his shoulder.She really realized that she’s really in love to him.But she was so scared because she don’t want to be like her mom.

You will come later..right?”,Suho’s voice echoed to her mind.

She smiled when she thought it.But this time she will give her whole trust on him.

She saw her reflection,the red-spaghetti strap dress that she wears,red-stilleto,and her light make-up.

“My angel is so beautiful~”,her mom said to her.

“Mom..?Don’t be so dramatic..”,she jokingly said.

Her mom laughed,”Okay~Go!Enjoy,young lady!”.

“I will!”,and she rode the taxi that her mom rent for her.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *

|SSU’s Quadrangle|

 

    Hyoyeon saw all the students of SSU are there.They were all glooming because of there suits.Now,as she enters on the center.Many students didn’t recognized her,but how she wished that she was with Yewon walking in such an entrance.She took a deep breath because her tears will flows again.

Hyoyeon looks around at the place,she’s finding Suho,she for got her phone on her side table because of excitedness filled her heart.

Then,she decided to go at the WilderFree room.

Hyoyeon will knock  but she heard something that she intrigues.

“Yah!Kim Suho!”,she heard Lay’s voice,”Here’s my baby’s key!”.

They all laughed.

“Wohhooo!We won on the bet!”,Dongho shouts.

Bet??,she asks herself.

“Well..thanks for this.”,she heard Suho’s voice.

“What’s your real score at Hyoyeon?Are you two together now?”,Taemin’s voice.

Me?,she more now curioused.

“I guess,they are.Look,Hyoyeon always together with him.So,this great Kim Suho,the Campus Heartthrob won on our bet that makes Kim Hyoyeon fell in love to him!”,Lay said.

The WilderFree claps.

Hyoyeon was like thrown of cold water when she heard that.She feels the pain that her heart brokes into pieces.She walks go downstairs as her tears flows down on her both cheeks.She go at the girls comfort room and go at the cubicle.She silently cried there,how she wish that Yewon is there.

Fei and Yewon are right!She doesn’t give her whole trust to him..This is her fault!

Then she heard two girls on the comfort room.

“Girl~Have someone sent you this message?”,the girl asks.

“Oh my!”,the one girl laughs,”I knew it!Poor Hyoyeon,she was played by WilderFree..I pity her”.

“Even me~I saw her here earlier but maybe she even have this message and because of shame she go home..”she said.

They even do high fived and they she heard the comfort rooms door closed.

So,the whole campus know that I’ve been played by him??,she thought.

Then all the pain filled her heart,she cry it there.

 

*  *  *  *  * *  *

After Hyoyeon cried at the comfort room,she go at the one of the quadrangle’s corner.She don’t know why,but maybe because she don’t want her mom pity on her why she go home so early.She hope that someone wouldn’t noticed her there.

“Hi~”,she heard Lay’s voice.

She controlled herself not to give him a punch,and besides they were on public place.

“Are you new here?Because—“,his phone rings,”Suho?”,as he turned back.

She heard the name of Suho,her anger blows up again.

“Have you seen Hyoyeon?”,Suho asks him.

“No,Why?I thought she will not come?”,he said.

“She will!Have someone sent you a message?”,

“What message?”,Lay asks back.

“Goddamnit!The whole SSU knew that we’ve bet Hyoyeon!”,Suho angrily said.

“What?How come—“

“Hello SSU’ers!”,They saw Fei on the stage.

Suho turned to her and pressed the end button,What the hell she’s doing there?,he asks.

 

“There’s a girl that will have a special number tonight..”,Fei started announced.

“What?Who is she?”,all students asking wondering.

“..I requsted this to the dean and he happily agreed with me.Why not we give her this stage..”,Fei grinned then turned to her left side where Hyoyeon was,”..Come on Kim Hyoyeon..the stage is waiting you..”,she said.

Hyoyeon saw all the students turned to her.They all gossiping,even Lay can’t believe that she was there.

“Hyoyeon?”,Lay whispered widening his eyes.

“Come here Hyoyeon~”,Fei said.

Hyoyeon walks on the stage,she’s now don’t care if all the students are looking to her.

When Suho heard Hyo’s name,he quickly ran towards where she’d stayed.

He saw Lay there,”Where is she?”,he asks.

“She’s walking towards on the stage..”,Lay said as he pointed Hyoyeon.

“!”,Suho hardly whispered,”She don’t know how to sing..”,then he walks going on stage.

Then he stops when he heard the tune,As Time Goes By..,he thought.

When Hyo heard the tuned,she wants to cry.Then she starts to sing.

 

(Like this..Just pretend Hyoyeon is on stage wearing this dress and she’s singing this song!:))

 

Hyoyeon saw Suho,he’s there watching her and listening as she sang this song,that he sung for her last night.This night,how she wish that she didn’t attend this Prom.How she wish that she didn’t transferred at SSU,how she wish that she didn’t met Kim Suho and most of all,how she wish that she didn’t fell in love to him.There’s so many wish that now inside of her mind.

 

Her tears gained.

 

When Suho heard her voice,he don’t know what to feel because Hyoyeon hide it to him.He feel that Hyoyeon was pain,maybe he’s too late because she knew it already.How she looked to him,how she sang the song to him and how her eyes gleaming because of the tears gained on her eyes.Suho felt the hurts that Hyoyeon feeling right now,he doesn’t know why he wants to grab her around his arms and give her some comfort.

 

 

Hyoyeon felt that her tears start to flows on her cheeks.She quickly ran going down stage and go outside of SSU’s building.Suho followed her.

 

Fei whose now angrily looking to what happened is now more angry because Hyoyeon knows how to sing!She quickly go out there.

 

“Hyoyeon!”,Suho called her name.

Hyoyeon stops when she heard Suho’s voice.

Suho walks nearer to her,”Hyoyeon!I know that—“

Hyoyeon quickly turned and give her slapped on his face,”Yeah!I knew it!And before those messages sent to SSU students,I knew it already!..”,she angrily shouts.

Suho surprisingly turned to her.

Hyo fakingly laughed,”..You are so great!Kim Suho..You know you can be a Grammy Awardee.I give my whole trust on you.I thought the closeness that we have are all true..but it’s all part of that bull bet!”,she said,and she started to cry.

“Hey!Listen to me..”,Suho said as he hold her shoulders.

“No!You don’t have to explain..please,I’m tired now to all your lies..”,Hyo said exhaustedly.

“But you have to..Please!”,Suho said.

“I’m tired.”,Hyo said and run away and rent a taxi.

Suho run followed her but the taxi was gone.

Bull!,he angrily kicked the stone at his front and go back inside.

 

*  *  *  *  *  * 

|SSU|

 

    As expected,Hyoyeon didn’t showed up.But the gossips was still there.Even Yewon have that message,she wants now to come with Hyoyeon because she knows how painful it was.But Hyo absent.

She’s now on the canteen when Suho sat on her front.

“Is Hyoyeon absent?”,Suho asks.

Yewon smiled fakely,”What do you expect?That Hyo will showed up here?”,she asks.

“Please..let me know if she was okay?”,Suho said in depressed tone.

“Wow!Now you’re concerned to her..Why don’t you showed up your face there and say sorry to her!”,when she said that she walks away.

Suho now know why he’s always wants to be with Hyoyeon.Because he’s in love to her,since they bumped each other.He always wants to see Hyoyeon smiled,laughed and blushed.And when he saw her crying last 2 days ago at SSU’s garden and last night,his heart broke into pieces.And now,how he missed her so badly. Hyoyeon is the first girl that teach him how to love..and what is truth meaning of love.And he thinks that Hyoyeon will not forgive him.

“Damn it!”,he angrily patted the table,the other students passing by are looking to him then,he walks away.

___________

“Yah!Fei,can you tell to me the truth..?You are the one who sent the messages to whole SSU right?About the bet that WilderFree and Kim Hyoyeon been involved..”,her friend asks her.

“I am!”,Fei proudly said,”I told you I will do all just to ruined him to her—“

“So,I’m right in the first place!”,Suho angrily interrupts to their conversation.

Fei was shocked,her friend quickly go outside.Then,Suho walks angrily towards to her.

“L-let me explain—“

She startled when Suho patted her locker angrily,”That’s bull,Fei!I told to spare me and her!What do you want,huh?”.

“I just want you—“

“Stop!Just hope that me and Hyoyeon will reconcile this!But if we’re not you’re really dead!”,he shouts angrily and go outside.

Fei felt her kness shivered,she sat down.She knows that this time she lost.

 

*  *  *  *   *   *

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

      “Hyo~”,her mom knock on her door.”Are you okay?”

“Mom,please!”,she shouts.

Her mom go downstairs.

Then her phone rings,she saw on the screen Yewon’s name.

She quickly get it,”Yewon..”,when she answered.her eyes tears up again.

“Yah!Yah!Kim Hyoyeon~Hush..Stop crying now..”,Yewon said.

“But—“

“I’m here sweetie..I always be..sorry if I got angry with you..”,YEwon said.

“No”,as Hyo shook her head,”I am the one to say sorry to you if I didn’t showed up..”,she said while sobbing.

“We can celebrate my birthday again..”,Yewon said.

“Yeah”,she agreed.

“But Hyoyeon..Suho came to me earlier.He’s finding you to me..”Yewon said.

“Please..Yewon.I don—“

“Any minute,he will be there because I told him to go there and say sorry to you..”,Yewon interrupts,”..You know what I saw something on his eyes..that he’s in love to you..”

“Yewon..Oh don’t say that—“

Her mom knocks,”Hyo,there’s a guy outside..”

“Don’t say to him that I’m here..And don’t let him in!”,she shouts.

“He’s there?”,Yewon asks,maybe she heard what she’ve said.

“He is..”

“Hyo talk to her.Trust me on this..Bye~”,Yewon said and she hang up.

“Kim Hyoyeon!Kim Hyoyeon~Let me talk to you!”,she heard Suho shouted.

Hyoyeon closed her eyes,how he missed him so badly!.

Then she let Suho in outside.

 

[After almost 4 hours..]

     Suho was still there.It’s already 10PM but he’s still there waiting for her responsed.Then,Hyo heard the thunder angrily showed up,the rain pours down.She quickly go at window to look at him.And now,he’s there sitted in front of their house gate.

Kim Suho,You’re now being hard-headed!,Hyo thought to herself.

Her mom knocks on her room,Hyo open it.

“Kim Hyoyeon~that boy will catch cold if he will just stay ther in this rainy night..”,her mom said,”..I didn’t know what happened last night..but I know that boy outside was sincerely wants to say sorry to you..”

When Hyo didn’t answer,her mom continue,”Don’t listen to this..”,as her mom pointed her brain,”..sometimes you have to listen to this..”,as her mom pointed her heart,”..And you can actually,listen to them both,and that will bring you a true happiness..You know me my little angel~I want always the best on you..And I think that boy outside needs you..Come~”,her mom lectured her.

And Hyoyeon ran go downstairs and go where Suho was.

“Yah!Kim Suho!”,Hyo yells.

When Suho heard Hyo’s voice he quickly go to her and kissed her.Hyoyeon surprised but s her arms at his shoulder.After a minute,they both catches their breath.

Hyoyeon blushed when she realized what happened.

“There you are again..”,Suho happily said.

Hyo raised her eyebrows as she looks intently to him,her eyes saying,Do you have balls to explain what happened?

Suho his hair,”I will explained..I admit that my bandmates made that bet because they heard that you are new at SSU.At first,I really wants to play it for fun..but when I’m with you..the way I see you smiling,laughing and blushing because of me..I really felt that I can make the one girl smiled,laughe and blushed!That’s the truth!..I want to stop that bet but..—“

“You have your ego?”,Hyo interrupts.

“Yeah..”,Suho shyly nods,”..But I swear from the Almighty God,that this is truth.I love you Kim Hyoyeon.You teach me how to love..and what love is..I can actually shouts in the whole universe that how much I love you!”,he said emotionally.

“I know that you already knew that I like you since the first time bumped on you.I like the way you smiled,laughed and sing.I know that you will from the bottom of your heart and that’s because of me!”,She said.

Suho remember something,”But why you hide from me that you can actually sing?”,he said.

“That’s quite a long story I can tell you that later on~..”,she happily said,”But,from now on I will sing and play my green guitar because of you.I’m inlove to you as I back in love at music…”,she happily said.

“Again..I love you,Kim Hyoyeon!And my bandmates wants to talk to you tomorrow they want to say sorry to you..”,he said.

“Okay..”,she nods.

“I love you because you are now the Queen of my universe..”,as Suho said that his face was getting nearer at Hyo’s face.And his lips pressed against hers as the rain pours down on their faces.

 

They didn’t noticed the presence of Hyo’s mom.

“Yah!The two of you!”,her mom called them.

They quickly pushed each other,”Mom!?”,Hyo surprisingly said.

“Goodevening Ma’am~..”,Suho greets her mom.

Hyo’s mom nods and smiled to him,“Do you both wants to catch a cold?The rain was getting so hard..Go~I’ve made chicken soup for both of you..”,as her mom said that,she walks first

And they both laughs and followed her mom going inside of their house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yo!xDWassup!:))

I’m done at SuHyo..:D

I hope you all like the storyline ^*^

 

esp. you haruma2911!

 

Thanks again for supporting me ;)

 

Comments and Subscribersare..

Pretty much

FREE!:))