02.|| The CONDITION to Sightseeing

Life's a Vanilla Twist [HIATUS]

                                 It was 6:16 am. Doojoon is still sleeping. *Sigh- even though I'm so tired from yesterday, I'm such an early riser.* But, I'm going to cook breakfast for him!

                                 The fridge was half empty, only yogurts, eggs, cheese, butter, some veggies (YUM- favorite Kimchi!), and some left over dumplings. In the small cabinets I saw green tea,coffee, cup noodles and bread. I've decided to make English breakfast.  A few minutes took me to cook all the things I needed. And well, I only hope he likes it. 

It was 7:01 am. "Annyeong hamshimnikka" Doojoon greated, with eyes still closed. 

"Hey, you're just in time. Eat." *Whew!* "Tea or coffee?"

"Coffee would good." he sat down.

He was staring at the table. "Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"No. But where did get this stuff?" he took a bite. And another.

"Well, at your fridge. How was it?" earnestly looking at him.

"It's good! Wow, it since like many years I haven't tasted REAL BREAKFAST!" he looked at me. "Go on, sit!"

*What a relief!* "Hahaha, thanks. Even though my dad has his own chef, I prefer cooking mine." I handed his coffee. He's busy eating  that it seems he doesn't hear me.

I took a bite of my hash brown, and buttered my toast. 

He ate his last bite and look at me, "Kamsahamnida. I like it, I'm so tired of eating cup noodles" he smiled. "But.... tell me. Who exactly are you?"

I drank my tea and smiled, "Just as I said, I'm Park Kim-You, I came from Austria, Europe. I never been here before in my whole life. So I decided to visit here."

"Hmmmm. Okay." he placed he plate at the sink. "But, how silly and brave you are to come here alone. What about your family? Does your parents know about this?" He sat down.

"Oh. well.It's a long story...." I finished my tea.

"Try me." his eyes smiling at me.

"Ugh. In short..." I gulped my last bite, "I ran away."

"YOU WHAT???!!" he glared at me. "Why? life's better there tha----"

"YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!!" I stood up. And I headed to the bathroom.

"KIM-YOU!!!!" He shouted.

. . . . . 

*WAAAAAAAH! So much for DRAMA!* I hit myself. What am I so upset about? I wrapped the towel around my body. I opened the door. It was Doojoon.

"Yah, I'm sorry if I get you upset or someth----" 

"No! It's okay! I have no right to shout at you anyway." I smiled.

"Can you get dressed now?" he was looking down, red.

*OOPS* I ran to his room and slam the door. *WAAAAAH. I forgot He's a guy! And I'm like this!*  So to get things fast, I took my tank top,and denim jumper. Lastly, I took my new pair of low-cut converse and my purse. I saw it was pretty sunny outside.

"Doojoon-sshi?" I looked around.

"Yeah?" he was reading at the living room.  

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"Hey, hey! The tourist guide stuff. I didn't remember promising you that!"  *Looks like he's reading my mind*

"BUT---" 

"NO BUTS!" he continued reading he stupid book.

I only glared at him. *WAAAAAAAAAH! He's trying to mess up with me!*

He smiled again. "Hmmm...."

"Well, I'm off then!" I started to leave.

"WAIT!" He reached my arm. "Sit."

"WHAT FOR?!" ignoring he's smile.

"I'll agree being your guide if you agree in some condition."

I sat down beside him, "What is it then? Better be a good one."

"Pretend to be my girlfriend!" He stared at me!

"WHATTT??! No! NO!!! WHAT kind of stupid CONDITION IS THAT?!" I returned a glare. "Hey!" I slapped at him. "What are you staring at!?" *I remembered wearing my tank top*

"What's that for???" he reached for his cheek. "Well, don't get me wrong. I dislike- assume it that I HATE GIRLS. I just needed you to 'PRETEND' so, the stupid girls at school would stop stalking me!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE GIRLS WOULD LIKE SOMEONE LIKE YOU." I snorted. Thinking once or twice about the retarded condition.

"What's that suppose to mean?!" He grabbed my arm. With such cold eyes.

"Oww.. Stop. You're hurting me." his face was so close to mine. I became dazed and felt stupid butterflies in my stomach. *GET A GRIP YOOMI*

He let go, and turn his gazed at the window, "Sorry. So what you think about it? It's not that hard. And just a payback fee for you staying here." He stood up, and offered his hand.

I stood up, I reached for he hand, but before I took his hand for the shake, "Promise me first you won't fall in-love with me" I said.

"Sure," he smirked, "I just needed your help" and shook my hand firmly. "So, from now on, you're gonna prepare breakfast, lunch, dinner!"

"THAT'S NOT PART OF THE PLAN!"  *Unbelievable. UGH*

. . . . .

 

Okay. First off all, a brief summary of what's going on in my life: 1) I ran away from home. 2) I got lost, and encountered going to the alley. 3) I met Doojoon, who turned out to save me in that alley, and some guy, weird but kind though to let me stay at his condo! 4) I asked him to be his tour guide, and somehow he said yes. 5) I got into some situation pertaining to that CONDITION of pretending to be as his GIRLFRIEND. 6) I agreed. (*UGH* STUPID SNEAKY RETARD) 7) Right now, he's officially taking me out for SIGHTSEEING! (after a few arguments with him ;D )

"Now, This another kimbap and Korean barbecue shikgang that I always go with my friends when we hang out. " Doojoon, (haha) sounded like a *DEFEATED/FORCED* tour guide.

"Mmm, it sure smell good." I saw it was a little crowded, though it really smells delicious.

"Yoomi-sshi" His hand on his face, shaking. "Aren't you full?"

I remembered this the 5th resto 'shikgang' stop. "Well, I'm hungry again we're just walking all around Seoul. So my tummy already digested, in short fast -metabolism. Don't blame me." I waved my hand to the waitress.

I just realized, Doojooon was wearing his hoodie, and glasses, and right now, he's like hiding his face with his hoodie. *He seriously looks like a stalker, wearing inside a cozy shikgang like this*

"Yah, you look so suspicious, take off your hoodie.

"What do you care?!" he retorted.

I went over his side and pulled his hoodie. 

""YAH!! What the hell are you doing?" he hissed, his hands are ever so quick like lightning he always caught me.

" 'Cause you look silly retard!" I stuck my tongue out. Struggling my hands. *Seriousy, I HATE THIS. I'm failing, I'm such a shame being a black belter at judo, that I can't even get out of his grip.*

He tightened his grip with my wrists on one hand and put his hoodie back.

"Well you---" He looks really angry. *Hmp. what's the big deal just taking off his hoodie?* With all my might I forced myself to do a technique and I twisted his arm.

"OWwWWWW" he yelped. *Serves HIM right!*

I pulled his hoodie back, he was so red,----" 

"May I take your order?"   A young waitress like two years younger than me.

Doojoon looked at the window, he can't put his hoodie on because I'm gripping it tightly, "Doo----"

"Two regular plate of kimbap and barbecue. And two regular iced tea" he said quickly.

"Yah, you look at her!" I smiled at the waitress. "He's a little bit embarrassed due to that he got defeated by a gir---"

He suddenly stood up and caught my arm. The waitress's expression was shocked and awed, "D-Doojoon Oppa?!"

*HUH? How did she know his name?*

"Shhh!" Doojoon gestured, smiling innocently to the girl, "Please."

The girl, was so love dazed, as you can see. *What the HELL. What's with her?* She nodded and headed back to the counter. I shook myself and stumped my feet to back to my seat. "Ugh, what's up with her? How did she know your name?" Annoying, I hate making a scene. Pssh. Ever since I'm with Doojoon, we always get into a scene.

"Good thing there's no any fangirls here stupid!" *Right now, I'm ridiculously confuse.*

"Well to make things clear, I'm in this group called Beast. I'm the leader of the group."

"Oh. Okay. I heard of it." I rolled my eyes.

He sighed, "Know what? You're just unbelievable Kim-You."

"Whatever." I pouted.

The waitress returned, WHOA, it sure smell good and still steaming hot. I'm awfully starving,and I don't know why.

Back to the waitress, which is acting weird, smiling and seducing someone. I stared at Doojoon, he can't look up at the waitress, with a nervous smile.

"Doojoon-oppa  may I have your autograph?" The waitress asked shyly,in a whisper. Fluttering her stupid eyes.

"Oh, yeah, give me your pen and paper." He smiled at her.

The girl looks like she's gonna melt. *I can't believe it. That Doojoon's a famous hunk.*

"I'M HUNGRY." I said sarcastically.

"Omo! He she Doojoon-oppa's girlfriend?!" The waitress looked at me with open.

"Yes she is my girl."  -IN CHORUS- "HE IS NOT MY BOY."

The waitress just looked at both of us. Confused.

"Well---"

"Don't mind her, she's a little high right now." Doojoon interrupted and glared at me, his eyes saying 'SHUT UP, AND YOU'RE DEAD.' he stomped at my foot. *OWW!*

I rolled my eyes with discomfort, and returned his deadly glare, "OKAY OKAY! RETARD!"

I forced a smile out, "Sorry, I'm just tired and hungry..." I glared at him- *YOU HAPPY NOW?*

The waitress was just standing there scratching her head, "O-okay, KAMSAHAMNIDA! Please enjoy the meal." and she winked at Doojoon. *WOW, that's totally gross.*

I started to eat, "Yah, if you tell me in the first place, we didn't have to make a scene, stupid!"

He drank his iced tea, "Shut up freak! Looks like you're forgetting something." and shook his head and took a bite of his kimbap.

"Don't worry, it won't be long, I'll find a place to stay in."  I retorted.

"Yeah, sure you would." He sheepishly grinned.

. . . . . 

 

For 20 minutes there is silence, we ate and drank. Then he stood up.

"Where's our next stop?"

"Dunno."

We went finally outside, I saw vendors on the alley, selling stuff. Doojoon wore his glasses, YEAH, for his DISGUISE.

I pulled his arm leading to the alley, I want to but some souvenirs. At the end of the street, I saw two kids, a twelve-year-old girl, and with a cute little boy holding out the rear end of the girls shirt.

I ran towards them, "Hellooo! How are you?"

The girl smiled shyly, "Hi unni-sshi, we're good right Jae-Sun?" she looked at her brother. (I assume they're siblings)

*Aaww.* "So, what are you selling?" I looked at her, she have medium cut hair, shiny jet black hair, round face. My eyes caught her shoes was very dirty and many big holes in it.

"Well, here unni-sshi, these are dolls, made by me and my little brother. He chooses the color for me." She smiled, I saw a glimpse of sadness in her eyes.

I looked at it and it's pretty cool- AMAZING. it's miniature dolls made by medium thin yarn of some kind. I wonder how she made it. By looking at it, it will take you years to create this little dolls in detail.

"Cute. Hmmm. I'd like to take the orange cat and the blue mouse." I took my purse out. "How much is it?"

"1500 won unnie-sshi." she smiled. She always smile. I wonder what's behind it.

I handed her a 35000 won. 

"Unnie-sshi, I think this is too much." and handed me back the money.

I grabbed her hands, "No, keep it. You need it."

"Sit down." I asked the child. The girl felt unsure,but she did what I told her, and she sat. I took her shoes and I untied mine and wore my shoes at her, and gladly it seem to fit her perfectly. "Unni----" 

"Shh!" I winked at her. "It's yours now."

 I just realized Doojoon's beside me, and I had a great idea! "Doojoon-sshi, how about we go shopping?" I grinned widely.

 

. . . . . 

We went through all the shops in Seoul. With the little girl (her name is Soo Jin ) and his baby brother. With some pocket money left, I bought them clothes and, I suggested that we eat again. YEAH, AGAIN- I just remembered I'm walking BAREFOOT.

Doojoon was quiet. Well. It's weird of me that I randomly go shopping with two kids I never met. That's me, and I bought another pair of shoes for my cold feet.

Doojoon discovered another noodle resto, it's pretty, small, cozy, and smells nice. "Yah Kim-You, I admit I'm hungry. Let's go here." He was carrying Jae-Sun. *aaww*

We settled down, and as we're done ordering our meal, Soo Jin, began to swell with tears. I sat closer to her, and hugged her. "Soo Jin-ah, don't cry. Did I do something wrong, I offended you?"

She wiped her tears, and hugged me back. "Kamsahamnida Unni! My Brother and I never had clothes and this big amount of money before..."

"Shhh." I whispered. "Everything's okay." And cuddled her once more.

Not long, our food came and we ate. 

*Everything was alright then, the two kids have more to life, and I know they'll be happy. Even though they're going through some sad things... This sight, was something I would treasure. Even though I just met these three, they meant something to me, that I know I CAN'T LET GO NOW.*

. . . . . 

The kids parted, and we promised each other that we'll see each other soon. Well, I think it's time to go home, it's getting chilly. As for Doojoon, he's quiet, and looks like he's thinking of something. I might not disturb his thoughts!

"YAH." he took off his coat, offering it to me.

I took it. "Kamsahmanida." His coat smells like mint, my favorite smell in the winter breeze.

He chuckled. "Kim-You, you're some odd girl I've ever met..."

"That's me." I looked at him. In my mind I was wondering what's bothering him. 

He sighed. "So what's the plan? Are you really stay here for good?" he sat on the bench on the sidewalk. "By the way I have school tomorrow."

"Oh...." His questions caught me off guard. What's the plan anyway?

"Kim-You, what are you planning to do then?" He asked me impatiently again.

*EUREKA. NO GREAT IDEAS LEFT. BUT I CONSIDERED THIS ONE, FOR I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE.*  "Doojoon-sshi, I Park Kim-You, will go to YOUR SCHOOL AND STUDY."

Doojoon's face cannot be painted, he put his hands in his face and shook his head.  His great way of showing his unlikely, sardonic, WITH EXHAUSTION of dismay.