01.|| Airport to where?

Life's a Vanilla Twist [HIATUS]

 


                     "SHEEEESH! where am I?" Helloo there my dear friend. I'm Park Kim-You. Well call me Yoomi. So as you can see, I'm here outside of Seoul Incheon International Airport, my first time in Korea in my very whole life! 

Someone snatched my wallet,  and I'm kinda lost. WELL I ADMIT --I AM.   I'm carrying a lot of stuff, 'cause I ran away from my father, yup. My father, a famous musician in Austria, Europe.  I decided to visit Korea to find my big sister. And yeah, she too ran away. I found out she's pretty famous right now here in Korea, her girl band's name is "T-ara". So, anyways. I'll just sit here on this side of the alley. "WHOA, I'm really in an alley!"  because I'm stupid chasing that retarded kid who took my wallet.

Suddenly someone grab my arms behind my back, "OOOWWW! STOP IT!" I'm a black belter in Judo so I have no choice to kick his .  I ran as fast as I could, but what the HECK! Which way now?? I can't decide which way I would take, so I picked the left tunnel. I'm so hot, and they're gaining at me. IT WAS A MAJOR OOPS. DEAD END.  It's a group of men, well, dirty, disgusting erts I guess.  "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" someone touched my , and I'm surrounded. "Huhuhuhu, I'm stuck! HEELLLPPP!" I struggled, but not for very long. Someone, knocked them sleeping. Hahaha, cool. Look's like this guy knows Karate.  

He offered his hand with a smile, "You okay?"

"YEAH, thanks! By the way, Park Kim-You, call me Yoomi" shaked his hand.

He took his backpack and handed something to me, "Here, I saw you chasing a kid. I got him."

I HUGGED HIM. "Kamsamnida! um. what's your name again?

"Will you take your arms off please?"

"OH, SORRY!" I blushed.

"I'm Doojoon. Yoon Doojoon. Nice to meet you." He smiled. "So, okay I think you're okay now. Gotta go." He turned his back with a slight wave.

I WAVED AND BOWED. "Kamsahamnida Yoon DooJoon!"   He's cute.

So, I took my stuff, which was at my side already (probably he carried it all the way here, how kind). And I heard my tummy grumbled. "I'M HUNGRY!"

I ran with all my might again, it's already 5:15 pm. NOW ONCE AGAIN, which way to go?

   . . . . .                                                                    

"Whew!" So, I, Yoomi arrived once again outside of the deep dark alley after thirty minutes of remembering which way to go.

"HAHAHA, SO YOU DID." a voice exclaimed with a laugh.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I hit him, and he caught my arm. It was Doojoon.

"What are you doing here? You startled me stalker!" I wiped my sweat on my forehead. 

"Well. I was waiting for you." he grinned at me. "Congratulations it took you 31 minutes and 9 seconds to get here."

"Shut up. w-wait. You were waiting for me?" 

"Yeah, 'cause I figured out that you'll be lost and hungry. Apparently I saw that you never been here." he bent down to carry my luggage.

"I'm NOT LOST!!! I just, uh, kinda walked slowly and figuring my way out." I pout. "Thanks anyway. I'm soooooo hungry! Just bring me to any fastfood. It'll be my treat."

"Nah, it's all mine. Come on." he grabbed my hand. "I know some place with good Udong and Naengmyeon!"

. . . . . 

"Kamsahamnida!" And I gulped my last spoon of neangmyeon, which was very good and spicy! -We just walked ten minutes to this cozy,small, and awesome noodle resto.

"Hahaha, you like it huh?" Doojoon asked.

"YUP. Thank you very much."

"I see. 'Cause I barely just started!" he smirked, blowing his hot udong. 

"Yeah, that's me when I'm soo starving to death." I sighed. "Doojoon-sshi, I have a question."

"Hmm?" chewing his noodles.

"Why are you helping me? Uh, um. Just curious." I asked quietly "Kamsahamnida" I bowed my head.

He looked at me earnestly, and continued to eat his noodles. "Well... I guess, I have nothing to when I saw you helplessly lost."

*AWKWARD SILENCE*

He took his last gulp of his soup, and drank his diet coke. 

My mouth began to ask again,"Do you know any hotel nearby, where I can stay?"

He was staring at outside the window. "You can stay at my place."

"EEEEEHHHHHHHH?!"

"WHAT?! You don't want?" he continue to stare at the window, with sad eyes. "It's up to you."

"Well, it's okay. Though I don't want to disturb your family." 

"I don't have a family." he looked at me. And drank his diet coke.

*I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY* I said quietly, "Sorry to hear that. Okay, I'll stay. I'll pay you back. It won't be long I assure you."

He stood up, "C'mon, I'll get your stuff in my car"

. . . . . 

                            Yoon Doojoon lives in a condo. A neat, just-the-right-size condo. *Hmm, he lives by himself huh? Cool!* I was twirling my hair with my finger like crazy, I just stared. 

"YAH! Kim-You, what are you doing? You don't like my place huh?" he stopped, and with all my luggages in his hand.

"NOO. That's not it. It's cool." I entered.

"Hahaha, make yourself comfortable. Want juice or water?" he reached for at the fridge.

"Juice please. Thank you."  it was already 9:00 pm.

"The bathrooms on the left and I'll get my room tidy so we could sleep." He threw a clean towel at me and headed to his room.

"Thanks once again Doojoon," I got my pajamas and headed to the bathroom.

....10 minutes later 

"Doojoon-sshi, that was a great shower! thanks!" I said, knocking at his door.

He opened the door, and WHOA. he's soo hot wearing a tank! "The room's ready. Come in"

I SRCEAMED! and hit him, but still he caught my arm. "WHAT'S THAT FOR???"

"You ERT! I should have known!" my face RED.

"SHUT UP, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!" I jerked hard, but he pulled me inside and I fell on top of him.

I realized he had such bright brown eyes with long lashes. *UNFAIR! WHY DO BOYS GET THE LONG LASHES?!*

"WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT!? Stand up!" HE glared at me.

MY FACE SOOO RED. "Stop shouting at me!"

"NO YOU STOP KIM-YOU!" He growled, "What's with the sudden screaming and hitting me???" 

"Y-you. You're just being kind to me, so you can have with me BASTARD!"

He laughed. Until he's so red.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY?" I stand there against the wall, confused. Tomato red.

He stopped and stared at my and his hands against the wall, "You GOT IT WRONG. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. That's why I don't like girls. Kim-You, Think before you act. Rule #1: Don't ever jump into conclusions!" He grinned at me, and I can feel his body against mine. He whispered to my ear, "That's one of my rules okay?"

I pushed my hand against his chest. "I'm sorry."  I hit myself. "Okay, where am I going to sleep?" 

He pointed, "That's my bed. and on the floor is my soft mattress."  he reached a book at his desk, "Go on, go sleep on my bed, must be a tiring day for you." he lay down his head at the pillow and with a book light around his neck. 

As I lay down my head and turned off the lamp, I feel tears in my eyes. *Sigh -so much for today.* "hey Doojoon, still awake?" I whispered.

"mhm, why?" 

"Thanks for everything---"

"Don't thank me. It's nothing." 

"Would you be my tourist guide?" I went to his mattress.

"What the HECK! Why would I be your tourist guide? I'm not a tourist guide!" he bumped his with my head.

"OWW!" in chorus.

"Why me? I mean, You came here, you can speak Korean and all, why need a tourist guide?"

I hugged him instead. "Please"

"SHHHHEEEESSSH. okay okay! I got it. so, take off your arms around me Kim-You!" he shoved me gently.

"Kamsahamnida Doojoon-sshi!" and jumped I to my bed. 

"Goodnight Doojoon-sshi" I closed my eyes.

"Yeah, night. Kim-You." he sighed.

"Call me Yoomi." and there's no reply Doojoon is sound asleep.