Chapter 9

I hate you, I love you
*Hyunseung's POV* I woke up in my room because someone was knocking on the door. "Come in," I said absent mindedly, thinking it was a maid. To my surprise, I saw that it was Hyuna. She was carrying a tray with food. "I made you breakfast," she said in a chirpy tone, putting it down on my bedside table. "What are you doing here?" I asked her seriously. "I made a promise to your father, I can't break it," she answered, matching my tone. "You shouldn't be here. Go take care of Junhyung,". She gave me a sympathetic look I didn't like. I don't need her pity. She turned around and left the room. I was sure I had succeeded in getting her out of the house until she came back with an envelope. She held it out to me and I took it tentatively. "It's our wedding invitation," she explained. "I'll be back later to make dinner for you, I have to go to work, bye," she said without hesitation and ran out. I sighed, she was just as bubbly as always but I knew that I had left a permanent scar on her heart, she couldn't possibly be the same. *Hyuna's POV* As I ran out of the room a tear rolled down my cheek. My heart went out to him. I knew exactly how he was feeling. I also lost both of my parents but I didn't have anyone to help me out. I don't want that to happen to him too. Nobody deserves that.