Chapter 1

I hate you, I love you
* Nareul cheoeum bwasseul ttaen* Hyuna quickly found her phone as she heard the familiar ringtone (Volume up ^^). "Yobeoseyo, Gayoon unnie" she answered. "Hey Hyuna, the girls and I are gonna go to the movies with a few guys. Do u wanna come? Who knows, maybe you'll meet someone," Gayoon said. 'Hmm, well I need something to take my mind off this stupid musical' Hyuna thought. "Sure, I'll c u at the cinema soon" she replied hanging up ang heading towards the cinema. *At the cinema* As soon as Hyuna walked in she saw So Hyun waving at her, an excited look on her face. She was standing with the rest of 4minute (that's what everyone at school calls they're group). She walked up to them and greeted them. *Hyuna's POV* "Omg Hyuna, apparently there's this really cute guy that's coming. I can't remember his name but he's friends with Doojoon oppa," So Hyun chattered away happily. I smiled at how excited our maknae was and heard a familiar voice behind me. "Hyuna?" they asked. I turned around and saw that it was Junhyung, my current best guyfriend. "Oppa!" I squealed as I ran to give him a hug. So Hyun pulled me away and pointed at the group of guys standing near by talking to Gayoon. "That's him!" she whispered, pointing at a guy wearing a beanie and a black T-shirt. Suddenly, he turned around and singlehandedly ruined my evening. It was Jang Hyunseung. *Hyunseung's POV* I turned around and I saw Hyuna standing with another girl. She looked at me whispered something to her friend, turned around and started to leave. The guys were just flirting so I decided to go after her to see what was wrong. It's not like I care, I was just bored. I caught up to her and grabbed her wrist. "Aren't you here to see the movie?" I asked her. "I was till u showed up," she replied coldly. "Look, what happened was a long time ago. I would think you were over it," I told her. She gave me a disgusted look as tears welled up in her eyes. "You know what, maybe someday I will get over it and it might not be that far away but right now it still hurts so just stay the hell away from me apart from in the performance," she retorted. "I will never forgive you," she added as she headed off into the night.