I'm coming,Korea!

A new beginning

Wow,the felling that school is finally over is awesome.  ~~~~ thought while coming back from school,suddenly she got a text from her best friend. ''Hey ~~~~! Hurry up and go home and pack your stuff. I arranged a flight for us to Korea!'' ~~~~ just stood there staring at her phone,suddenly she quickly ran to her house. She basically knocked down the door and ran up to her room. 

''Mom! Quick,help me pack my stuff,you'll never guess where I'm going!'' ,~~~ shouted while searching for clothes.

''Korea? I already know Dee Dee told me. Don't worry I already packed your stuff.'' , her mom winked at her. ~~~ hugged her mom and gave her last farewell before she exited her house. When she arrived at the airport she could see Dee Dee who was waving. When they finished everything they settled in their seats in a big jumbo jet airplane. 

''Why didn't you tell me before that you arranged a flight to Korea?''

''Well, i wanted to keep it a suprise. Because  I know how much you missed me for those horrible 6 months after my surgery. Anyway my dad said that he found us an apartment in Seoul which is near YG building.''

''Waaah,i can't believe it! This is going to be so much fun!'' 

After 9 hours and 56 minutes of flying they were preparing to land. 

''Hey,~~~ wake up! We're almost here!'' 

''Yah. What do you want? Ouch,my neck. HOLY ! WE'RE LANDING!''

''Relax.My dad will pick us at the airport,gosh i can't wait to see the apartment!'' After they finished everything they saw Dee Dee's dad. She quickly ran to him and gave him a hug while ~~~ just greeted him politely. After an 30 minute ride to the apartment,they were finally there. The apartment was huge,it had really big windows along with modern furniture. 

(it looked like this,well the living room http://s3.hubimg.com/u/1837146_f496.jpg )

''Wow,it's awesome! Thanks dad,we can take it from here now!'',Dee Dee said. And with that her dad left the apartment. 

''Dee Dee can you believe it ? We're in fricking Seoul ! Let's go buy those Lollipop phones! I call the blue one!'' ~~~ said while running around the room. ''Hey,let's check out our room!''

'''',they said at the same time. Their eyes grew wider while looking at the luxurious bedroom. (http://homedesigninterior.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/modern-style-luxurious-bedroom-design-picture-collection.jpg)

''Dee,can you un pack my stuff? And i'll go buy us some ice cream. Ok?''

''Ok.'' 

When ~~~ went outside she could see a little store,she was so hungry that she ran there almost getting hit by a car. There were all different flavors,but the one she picked for her was vanilla and for Dee,it was chocolate.She put on her earphones and sang ''Lies'' while eating the icecream,while the other one melted in her free hand. Suddenly she bumped into someone,he was tall with black hair,and dark brown eyes. She realized she destroyed his leather jacket. 

''Ah! SORRY SORRY SORRY'',she said while wiping the leftover of the icecream. It was really weird because she had seen a leather jacket like that before somewhere. When she looked up she could se him. 

''You're.................Seungri'',he just gave her a smile. 

''The one and only. Interesting....'' she just kept smiling the whole time,Seungri is her all time bias and now she's meeting him in person like this. 

''What's your name?'',he asked while he was getting inches away from her face. She blushed.

''M-m-m-my name is ~~~'',she said silently. 

''Wow,you don't look like you're from here.''

''Well i actually came here like half an hour ago. I'm staying with my friend near YG building.''

''That's nice. You're the first girl i met that didn't scream my name so loud that other fan girls would come. '' she just stood there like a tree. She didn't make a move. An idol was actually talking to her. She couldn't help but smile widely. 

''How about I take you to dinner,tonight?'' She froze,dropping her icecream and iPod. 

''Hey ~~~ ah you got some icecream on your shirt. So do you want to have dinner with me tonight,at about 9?'' 

''Sure.'' she silently said not even moving . 

''Ok then,meet me at the this restaurant.'' he said pointing at the restaurant across the street.. She nodded her head.

''See ya at 9!'', he said giving her his last farewell. She quickly took out her phone and sent Dee a text message.

To:DeeDee 

From:~~~ 

Dee you will never believe this! I AM GOING TO HAVE DINNER WITH LEE ING SEUNG HYUN! I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE. Oh,and also. I dropped your icecream but don't worry I'll buy you some chocolates instead. P.S I'm coming to the apartment now. 

She closed her phone and ran to the apartment. She was there in 5 minutes,slowly she opened the door.When suddenly Dee Dee started asking a million questions about Seungri. After ~~~ finished answering them Dee asked her:

''Then what are you going to wear?''

''I have no idea. Do you have something in mind?'' Dee just gave her a smirk. After an hour of trying out outfits,~~~ found the perfect one. (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-wRQmRGRtbA/S0RpV5DfhqI/AAAAAAAABW8/kmWdDwEu4CY/s400/red1.jpg)

''I'm going now! Bye Dee!''

It was 8:45PM but ~~~ always likes to go somewhere early. She was sitting there waiting,and waiting. She glanced at the clock it was 9:05PM. Maybe he was just playing a joke on me. She thought. But,out of nowhere Seungri was running like crazy. She felt relieved.

''Sorry I'm late,JiYong kept asking stupid questions. Shall we go in?'',he asked catching a breath finally. She nodded. The restaurant was in some kind of japanese style. It had a beautiful view of Seoul because of the big windows. 

(the restaurant http://www.j-hotel.or.jp/hotel/PARKHYATTTOKYO/content/Kozue.jpg )

''So...tell me something about yourself.'',he said gazing at her big eyes. Suddenly she felt something touched her shoulder. She turned around to see the face of Kwon Ji Yong,

''Yo.''

''Yah,JiYong what are you doing here!?'',Seungri tried not to shout.

''Oh nothing. So this is the pretty little lady I've heard so much about.'',JiYong came closer examining every line of her face.

''Just go away JiYong!''