Woah,is this for real?

A new beginning

''Just go away JiYong''

She just blushed at the two boys fighting.And then JiYong left them there,at least that's what she thought. Little did she know that he was at the other side of the restaurant with ChaeRin. Then she noticed that there were a few of the B2st members there. Actaually Kikwang,Hyunseung and DooJoon. Seungri looked at her.

''So...what brings you here?''

''Well ever since I was 13 I wanted to come to Korea,so that's when i started learning the laungage. It's all because of YG,I'm thinking of auditioning but I'm not too confident about myself.'',she looked at feet. She was embarrassed. 

''Oh come on,it can't be that bad? Come on sing someting to me.'',he gave her a smile.She gulped. As soon as opened she started singing. 

Let me dance to dance to you my love
Chumchugo shipho ne sarangin norul wihe
ne sarangun no puniya nowa telsu telsu obsona uri sarangun yongwonhi. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2FI2OE_cz8) 

His jaw dropped. He just kept listening to her singing the song,he didn't know she liked old school YG.

''I think you'll  be perfect for YG!!!'' She smiled at his reaction. 

''Let's order something?'',he asked.

''Sure. I'd like...a stake!''

''You know the steakes from here are really big,are you sure you can eat it?'',she nodded. The rest of the evening was nice and full of laughter,but she could noticed someone stealing glances. It was...Lee Kikwang. After 3hours of this so called 'diner' she got a text from Dee. 

From:Dee

To:~~~

What do you think you're doing  there? It's already 12pm! Don't tell me you had ! Did you use protection,hahahahaha. Anyway hurry back i have some good news to tell you.

She closed her phone,sighing. She didn't want to leave,it has just started getting nice.She sighed again.

''I have to go...'',she said with a sad face.

''It's a shame it was nice having dinner with you,although. I'll guess i'll see you again?'',he asked.

''Yeah...i guess so. '' She thought to herself that this was a one in a lifetime chance and she's just saying goodbye like that. Quickly before she left,she hugged him tightly.

''Bye,oppa.'' ,he hugged her back. When she came back home Dee was all excited. She was literally jumping around the house screaming and singing like crazy. ~~~ just stood there staring at her. Dee didn't even notice ~~~,only after a couple of minutes.

''Oh,~~~ ah you're here! I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS!'',~~~ looked at her weirdly. 

''Since we're 17 and here in Korea 18,i called your parents and asked them if we could move here,i told them that my dad will send us money every month. And your parents agreed! Now we can audition for YG!'',~~~ jaw fell. She didn't say anything for a minute. Then suddenly she started jumping like crazy along with Dee. 

''Hmm,what companies do we have on our list?'',~~~ asked. Dee took out a small piece of paper from her purse. 

1.YG 

2.JYP 

3.Cube 

4.J.tunes

5.SM

''Hmm,ok. I read on the internet before we came here,that the auditions are going to be tomorrow. So we better go to sleep now.'' ~~~ said,then she ran to the bathroom and took a shower put on her PJs. Then the both of the girls went to sleep. The next day woke up at 6 o'clock to get ready for the auditions which were at half past 8. They quickly washed and dried their hair. 

~~~'s outfit. ( http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfc9t5owvM1qgw3lko1_500.png )

Dee's outfit. ( http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfbuez5TDH1qesqjvo1_500.jpg )

Even though it was their second day in Korea,they found the YG building easily. Before they came in they both looked at eachother.

''Let's do our best!'',they both said. The building was very big and modern,it also reminded them of outher space. Weird,huh? They were sent to a waiting room,and they could see about 10 people waiting to audition. They sat next to the other people,a while after all of the 10 people finished with their auditions,and left the building sadly. ~~~ was next. When she stood up,she realised that she didn't prepare a song. Oh yes,she was in deep right now. She thought that Dee probably was singing the whole time ~~~ was out for dinner. 

But she was there now,there was no turning back. She carefully stepped in to the room. She could see 2 men and 1 women. The two men were YG and Teddy and the woman was Gummy.

''Please,introduce yourself.'',said YG. ~~~ took a deep breath.

''First of all,hello. My name is ~~~ and i am 17 (18) years old. I came from Europe to here so I can make my dream come true,and that is to became a member of YG family.''  They nodded their heads.

''Ok,so let's hear you sing.'',said Teddy. He was really good looking for someone who was born in '78,she always admired him. She stood there a couple of seconds,and then it came to her. She started singing 'It hurts' by 2ne1. In grade 7 she would always sing that and everybody told her that it sounded very good. After she finished the song,she could see Gummy smiling. 

''I think you have potential to become a great singer,just one last thing. Let's hear you rap.'',she said. ~~~ gulped,but she was on fire now so she sang the rap from BIGBANG's 'Gara Gara Go'. When she finished,their eyes popped out,and she was hoping for the best.

''We will call you,if you don't get a call within 1week-1month it means that you didn't pass. But you can always try another time if you think you've improved.You can go now'' ~~~ bowed and left the room. She saw Dee sitting,she was nervous. 

''What did they tell you?'',she asked.

''That i have potential.'',~~~ answered. Suddenly Dee could hear someone shouting 'NEXT' ,with that she quickly came in to the room. After 10 minutes she was finished. She was really happy they told her the same thing they told ~~~. Later they went back home. 

Seven days later,while ~~~ was cleaning the bathroom,she heard her phone ring. Quickly she stood up and answered it. 

''Hey.'',she heard a familiar voice. 

''Who's this?'',she asked.

''You've already forgotten about me? It's Seungri'',he replied. She smiled to herself. How in the world did he get her phone number. But,then again. She gave it to YG,figures.

''I have good news for you'',he said launghing. 

''What news?''

''You and your friend got into YG! '',he shouted as loud as he could. She dropped her mop,and started running around the living room screaming. 

''I'm so happy for you guys! Now we can see each other more often,right?''

''Of course,oppa!'' 

''Ok,your first practice is beggining today at 6pm. Good luck!'',he hung up. Suddenly Dee came out of the bedroom rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

''Yah,what's with all the noise?''

''Dee,WE GOT INTO YG!Today at 6pm is our first training session'' Dee hugged her and they started singing 'Lies' because it was their,sort of anthem. At 6pm they headed to YG. When they entered the training room they could see BIGBANG sitting and waiting for them. 

''~~~ ah!'',she saw Seungri who was walking to her. The other members except for JiYong looked confused. 

''Seungri ah,do you know her?'',Daesung asked. 

''This is the pretty lady Seungri's been talking about lately.'',said JiYong,while Seungri ran his hand through his hair smiling and blushing. The other members examened ~~~,then they examened Dee. You could say they were drooling. Well actually TOP and Taeyang were drooling over Dee,and Seungri and JiYong over ~~~. And for Daesung...umm..you could say that he wasn't interested. LOL. 

They practiced for about 4 hours,Dee and ~~~ were fast learners. 

''Thank you for your hard work Oppas! See you tommorrow.'' Dee and ~~~ left the training room and headed back home,while the two of them were chatting about BIGBANG,BIGBANG was also chatting about them.

''They're really nice girls,and fast learners,too!'' 

''Yah,Tabi your saying that just because you could watch DeeDee's shake.'',JiYong said with a laugh. 

''You're just jealous!'',TOP made a pouty face at him. Everyone was laughing. 

''I think they will become great artists.''