Don't Have A Chapter Title.

Sesame Player- Leader Gyu Waking Up Members

Sunggyu got called out by the PD in the morning and was told to go wake up the other members.

He went back to his and Woohyun's room to wake up his boyfriend(of course only the members know they're together).

"Woohyun-ah, Wake up" Sunggyu shook Woohyun

"Mhm" Woohyun muffled.

"Wake up Woohyun-ah"

Woohyun got annoyed and pushed Sunggyu off the mattress.

Sunggyu tried again, "Woohyun-ah wake up."

"Aish, where's my morning kiss? So annoying." Woohyun mumbled.

Sunggyu told Woohyun to wake up again, but Woohyun just covered his face with his hands.

"What? Where's my usual wake up call?" Woohyun thought, "A kiss and then possibly morning ):"

"Hurry, wake up." Sunggyu shook Woohyun again.

"Ok, ok I'm awake." Woohyun said sitting up.

"For real?"

"No." Woohyun layed back down again.

Sunggyu glomped Woohyun, his face close to kissing Woohyun's cheek, but he can't.

"You gonna wake up?"

"Ok, ok."

During commercial break, and after waking everyone up~

Woohyun took a seat on Sunggyu's lap sulking.

"Where's my morning kiss?" Woohyun asked playing with Sunggyu's fingers.

"Here" Sunggyu tilted Woohyun's head up and pecked him on the lips. 

"Is this why you wouldn't wake up?"

Woohyun nodded.

"We were on camera, so I'm sorry baby." Sunggyu rested his head on Woohyun's shoulder.

"It's ok, but you better make it up to me tonight." Woohyun winked.

"Mhm." Sunggyu mumbled against Woohyun's neck placing butterfly kiss.

"OK TIME TO START RECORDING AGAIN!" Yelled the PD.

"Can't wait for tonight Gyu~" Woohyun whispered in Sunggyu's ear then placing a peck on his lips.

"You better be."

Woohyun got of Sunggyu's lap and placed a seat next to him, and the recording started again.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my Woogyu oneshot.

Thought of this while watching Sesame Player~!

If you haven't watched this part here you go(I chaned the things they said, so don;t think they're saying that): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAC724q6WrY

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~!