The Stubborn and The Brat

Oppa, I am P R E G N A N T~! [ 오빠, 나 임신 ]

NOTE: I am really sorry if I haven't updated for like months now. Just got through a HORRIBLE WRITERS' BLOCK and now I am BACK! Hope that you'll still SUPPORT and LOVE this story of mine


Jillyn's P.O.V

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and. . . Hey, PAY ATTENTION?!"

I scrunched my nose when the man in front of me shouted. I glared at him secretly. I am inside U-Kiss' practice room and my ‘instructor’ was none other than Alexander. At first I was spazzing when I learned that he will teach me how to dance properly but as time goes by I hated him more. Then his manager told me that teaching me for one whole month was his punishment for always going out of the dorm without permission and I think he felt that his freedom was being taken away so he is venting out his anger on me. DUH! As if it’s my fault why he received such punishment! I stopped ranting on my mind when he spoke.

 

"Okay. Break time." He said as he walk out of the room, maybe to get some water and to eat.

 

I sat down beside where my belongings are and collapsed on the floor. I feel so worn out. I want to rest. We've been practicing all this week. Even if I was lying on the floor with my arms and legs spread, as soon as I felt the comfort of lying down my eyes slowly closed and I drifted off to sleep without knowing it.

 

Xander's P.O.V

 

"This suuuuuccccccckkkkssssss~!"

 

I screamed at the top of my lungs, letting out all of the stress that is on my system at the moment. I really hate it that I have to give up my independence just to train that stubborn girl. I gulped the orange juice I got from the vending machine and decided to walk back to the practice room. I was puzzled to see no one inside the practice room but when I walked further inside I was surprised to see Jillyn lying on the floor in a fetus-like position, sleeping. My lips curved to an evil smirk as I reach out for the microphone that was connected to the sound system inside the room. I was about on top of my lungs when I heard faint sobs coming from her.

My arms slowly dropped to my sides and I unconsciously walked back towards her and kneeled down beside her foot, facing her. Jillyn was indeed crying, but why? I sat down on a lotus position looking at her tears falling. I then felt my heart beating rapidly as I stare at her. She started mumbling words incoherent to my ears but I heard her say ‘eomma’ and ‘appa’ and without realizing it I was already leaning towards her my hands reaching to her eyes and cheeks to wipe away the tears. The sudden contact made me jump in surprise, as if electrical waves traveled throughout my body. I quickly pulled away as she stirred to life and slowly got up and sat down on the floor. I gulped when she directly looked into my eyes with her hazy ones.

“Oh, I’m sorry I fell asleep. Have you eaten your lunch yet?" She asked while she was scratching her eyes with the back of her palm, after doing so she finally got up and fixed her hair’s bun. As she was doing that her shirt lifted without her notice up to her belly button, revealing a flat stomach with milky white skin that I am sure would feel so smooth against my touch. I gulped again. When did I ever notice small things about her? And why am I having this rapid heartbeat, as if my heart is ready to jump off my chest. I cleared my throat and focused my eyes on her face.

“Let’s get back to practice. I don’t have all the time in the world!” We went back to our places and started practicing again.

 

Jillyn’s P.O.V

I let my body collapse on the floor of the practice room as I felt that energy already left my whole body. We’ve been practicing for 10 hours straight now with only 15 minutes break in between. Alexander was sitting on the floor; tiredness was also visible on his handsome face. Wait. Did I just really praise him? No! I can’t do that anymore, I hate him and it must stay that way! It was already 10:00 pm so I stood up and picked up my things and headed for the shower room. I just finished taking a shower after 30 minutes and was already putting on my shirt when someone knocked on the door of the locker room where I was in. I got scared but my fear got washed away when I heard Alexander’s voice from the other side of the door.

“Jillyn? Are you done? Hurry up!” I then remembered that the guards will lock the whole building at exactly 11:00 pm and I really hate being locked up accidentally. I quickly got my sling bag on my shoulders and stepped out of the room without even brushing my hair. I was surprised to see Alexander’s face really close to mine when I opened the door.

“Aaahh! What the hell are you doing leaning on the door that close?!” I hissed at him and he took a step backward. I notice him stiffen and gulp really hard. Just what the heck is really wrong with him now? I just ignored it and walked past him. I was already outside NH Media and was fixing my headset when I felt a presence just behind me and again I was greeted by Xander’s handsome face. Okay, that’s it! I am so not going to praise him again. Stop it, Jillyn. I mentally slapped myself and looked at him straight in the eyes. I almost jumped off where I was standing when he spoke.

“You’re going home?” He then asked looking intently at me. Just what the hell is wrong with him?

“Of course I am. You’re not the only one who’s tired. Good bye and see you again tomorrow.” I bowed to him because after all he is still my ‘teacher’. I was already walking towards the bus stop when I felt him stop me by holding me gently on my arm. I looked at his hand holding my arm then I looked up at him. He was around 5’9 or 6’ so it looked like he was hovering over me. I felt irritated so I tried to free myself from his hold.

“I’ll take you home.” I was caught off guard with the gentleness on his voice and even before I could protest he was already walking ahead of me, my arm still on his hold. When we arrived at the bus stop that’s the only time he let go of my arm.

“What the heck is wrong with you?” I asked, not being able to stop myself. My eyebrows getting into a knot.

“What?” He asked as if he didn’t act weirdly earlier. I just scrunched my nose at his weirdness. I thought his weirdness would stop there but I got surprised that he also got inside the bus when it arrived. He sat down beside me but his eyes were fixed in front of him while I was giving him a puzzled look. He must’ve felt me looking at me, and at last he spoke.

“Stop giving me that look. I told you I’ll take you home not just at the bus stop.” He said still not looking at me.

“Why would you even want to take me home? I thought we should stay outside each other’s business unless it involves anything about my training?” He glanced at me and looked in front of him again before answering me.

“I need to see that you’ll get home safe.” Now that’s something. Why would he want me safe? I mean, I am nothing to him. Whatever happens to me outside NH is none of his business! And why did my heart skipped a beat when he told me those? Damn it! I just looked outside the window and tried to focus on the things and places we were passing by.

“Don’t think that I like you or something. I am your trainer and you are my responsibility now. Whatever happens to you would be blamed on me and NH. So don’t get flattered.” I glanced at him with hate now visible on my eyes. I should’ve known, he won’t do out of his own freewill, especially if it concerns me, the girl whom he thinks the reason why his life was ruined. I mentally cursed him on my mind.

“I don’texpect you to care for me out of kindness; just don’t expect me to do the same with you.” I scoffed at him and walked ahead of him when I told the driver to stop at the next bus station. I my iTouch and turned the volume really high so I won’t feel his presence and it did the trick. I need to walk pass a dark alley before I could reach our house and I wasn’t aware of what’s happening around me because of the music blaring on my headphone so I got really surprised when all of a sudden 3 men stood in front of me. I looked up at them and they were giving me this erted smile and fear crept through my whole system. I took three steps backward and panicked when I felt no one behind me, thinking earlier that Xander was still following me.

“Hey miss, why don’t you join us for a while, huh?” The 1st man asked and I quickly covered my nose when the smell of alcohol came out from his mouth. I was about to run when the other guy grabbed my arm all of a sudden. I screamed and was ready to fight for my life when I heard someone call my name.

“Jillyn! Bastards, get your filthy hands off her!” The next thing I knew Xander was already having a fight with the 3 men. He landed a solid punch on their jaws which caused for all of them to fall on the ground, when they were all sitting on there, groaning from the pain, he quickly grabbed my hand, pulled me and ran. We could still hear those men behind us! We entered one dark alley and he placed his hand on my mouth to silence me for a while. It’s awkward for me to be this close to him, our faces inches away from each other. There goes again the unfamiliar erratic beating of my heart. I was about to take his hand that was covering my mouth when he did it first and he leaned on the wall as he let out a sigh of relief. He then looked at me with his piercing brown eyes.

“I told you I’ll bring you home! I just turned away for a while and you were gone! What if I didn’t look for you?! Do you know what could’ve those bastards have done to you?!” I was still dazed so I wasn’t able to protest when he grabbed my hand and held on it tight as he drag me to the direction of our house. He then gently pushed me forward and that’s the only time I was able to snap out of my trance. I looked back at him and gave him a small smile. I closed the gate and was already walking towards the door when I did something I never thought.

“Alexander Kim! Thank you! Take care!” I shouted at him as he walked away. He coolly raised his hand and waved it like a typical bad boy. I smiled to myself and that smile never left my lips until I laid down my bed to sleep.