SHINee VS. BEAST

My guardian angel

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLooPlf2Sw // ENJOYYY~

______________________________________

'I'm so boreeeeed~' Taemin whined. 'What do you want to do Taemin-ah? Minho asked him. 'I don't know, you tell me hyung' Taemin replied while Minho just shrugged. Suddenly Key and Bora thought about the same. 'let's go shopping!' They said in unison. 'What a great idea, let's go!' Taemin grabbed Bora's hand and was walking away already. *Aish that taemin. 'WAIT FOR ME!' Jonghyun ran behind them. 'Let's go?' Key asked Onew while he was nodding.

- AT THE MALL - 

Key intertwined his arm with Bora when Jonghyun wasn't watching and quickly walked another direction. 'Omo, it's been so long since we went to the mall' Key said. 'I know right!' Bora beamed. 'Bora, what do you think about this?' Jonghyun turned around but saw nobody. 'bora?' He walked out of the store and saw Key, his arms intertwined with his girl. *Aish that key!* He ran up to them and intertwined his hands at Bora's other side. Jonghyun was now on the left side while Key was on the right. 'Eoh, jjong' Bora smiled. 'Hi, my loveee~ why did you walk away?' He pouted. 'Ah mianhae~' Bora pinched his cheeks. 'Ewww stop this, do your lovey dovey things somewhere else' Key nagged. 'Omo, look at that let's go in here' Jonghyun tugged a little on Bora's arm. 'Ani, that shop looks much better , let's go in there!' Key pointed while he tugged on Bora's other arm.

'No left!'

'NO RIGHT!'

'LEFT'

'RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT'

Soon there was a tug-of-war with Bora's arm. 'Y-yah! stop you! You're hurting me.. geez.. i'll just walk with Taemin, Taeminahh~' 'Nae noona?' She ran up with Taemin and linker her arms with him. While Key and Jonghyun glared at each other. 'Now go in there, you wanted to go in there right?' Key asked him. 'I was supposed to go with MY girlfriend.., how about you.. don't you need to go in there?' He pointed where key wanted to go. 'Tsk, i wanted to go with MY best friend' They were having a staring contest now.'Oh please stop this childish behaviour of you!' Onew slapped both of their heads and walked up already, 

Bora and Taemin looked behind them and saw Jonghyun and key bickering about god knows what. 'Omo, they are really childish.. sometimes .. well most of the time they look like the maknae' Taemin said. 'My thought exactly!' Bora replied. 'You hungry Noona?' Taemin asked her suddenly. 'Hmmm.. not really.. maybe.. a little' Taemin smiled and said. 'let's go for icecream my treat! 'Sounds good~'

Bora and Taemin walked up to the Patbingsoo (shaved ice) shop . 'Wich one do you want?' Taemin asked her. 'Hmm, just normal one with banana ice cream' She replied. 'Ah, i take that one too! Two Patbingsoo's with banana ice cream and extra fruits on it' Taemin said and turned back around to Bora and led her to a table. The others came in when their ice cream came. 'Oh oh oh, Yeobo~ can i have a bit?' Jonghyun used his puppy eyes.

*Aish this guy..* 'Ah nae' Bora gave him the spoon but he shook his head. 'Mwoh?' She asked him. 'Feed me' He replied. 'W-what, you have your own hands, feed yourself' Bora shove the spoon in his hands but he refused to eat. 'Yah what are you waiting for? It's going to melt!' 'I'm waiting till you're feeding me' He answered. *Stubborn as ever..* Bora sighed and shove the spoon into his mouth. 'Here, now done' But he grabbed the spoon. 'Ani, i want to feed you' He smiled. *O gosh..* 'No! i can't feed myself' But he ignored her and shove the spoon into . 'Here comes the helicopter, say ah~' The spoon was flying everywhere. 'Omygosh, just give it already Jonghyun.. i'm not 5 anymore' She grabbed the spoon and at the end feed herself. Untill key came. 'Omo, Bora bora bora~' He whined. 'Nae key?' She asked him. 'Can i have a bite?' 'But you just got a bite from Taemin' She replied. 'Ani, but yours is different!' 'Nope.. the same we both have banana ice cream' 'Jebal jebal jebal~ (please). He pouted.

*Omo.. this guy also* 'Araseo'  Jonghyun turned around just when Bora was about to shove the spoon into Key's mouth. 'ANIIIIIIIIIII~' Jonghyun screamed but was too late. She shove the spoon into his mouth and he smiled. Key turned back to Jonghyun and gave him a smirk. *Hehe babo!* *THAT GUYYYYY!* Jonghyun thought. 'Bora! No more feeding to the others except for me.' He warned her. 'Tsk tsk.. such a jealous boyfriend i got here' She whispered under her breath. 'I heard that!' 

They were walking towards SHINee's dorm now untill they heard a few familiar voices behind them. *Oh no not them* Bora thought. 'Hey isn't that SHINee!' They heard a voice say. 'Don't turn around' Jonghyun whispered to Bora. They wanted to walk forward but 3 guys blocked them. They were now in the middle of them. 'Hey, i was right.. it is SHINee.. and who's this..' He pointed towards Bora. He walked closer to her but Jonghyun jumped in front of her. 'Back off' He hissed. But the guy saw enough already. 'Bora..' He growled. 'Junhyung' Bora whispered. 'What do you guys want?' Onew asked them. 'What do you think, to beat you ofcourse.. you've hurt our maknae the last time we saw you.. and he's still in a bad shape.' Junhyung said. 'So what, do you think punching a girl would solve it all?' Minho growled. It suddenly hit Bora. The guys who were saving her last time was SHINee.. now she only knew.  Suddenly Doojoon tried to attack Taemin but Taemin was to fast for him. Soon they were fighting and Bora.. just stood there, don't know what to do. While they were fighting Yoseob ran to Bora and grabbed her and placed a hand over . 'MMHHMHM' Because of the hard punches and screaming and fighting and all, they didn't notice that Bora was been taken away by BEAST. 

They were now fighting for 5 minutes and the groups were both tired. Jonghyun looked behind him and didn't saw Bora. 'YAH BORA? WHERE IS SHE?' He screamed while he searched trough the alley. Junhyung just smirked. 'She's already.. long gone' Jonghyun ran up to him and grabbed his collar. He shove him against the wall. 'WHERE IS SHE!?' Junhyung didn't said anything and just laughed. Jonghyun gave him a punch and repeated his sentence. 'TELL ME! WHERE IS BORA!' 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Chinguuuuuuu's! Oh no! Bora has been kidnapped by BEAST.

Ottokhae ottokhae?!