Shy boy // 부끄 소년

My guardian angel

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6KVm5cRWw // ENJOYYY~

____________________________________

Bora woke up in the same room as when she first met SHINee. She thought about yesterday, how Jonghyun became her boyfriend and when she got her.. first kiss. She was blushing now. Right at that time Taemin came in and saw Bora's red face. 'Omo, Bora noona? What's wrong you've got a fever?' He placed his hand in front of her forehead and didn't fel it hot. 'Hmmm.. that's weird'  'Aish! nothing's wrong with me' She stood up and walked to the bathroom.

After she was done with making herself ready she walked to the livingroom, to be greeted by everybody except... Minho. *Lazy boy* She thought and sat next to Jonghyun on the couch. 'Goodmorningggg~ my loveee~' Jonghyun hugged her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. 'Yah! you can do the lovey-dovey things out of our sight' Key nagged. Jonghyun just ignored him and kept placing butterfly kisses on her cheek. 'Y-yah.. stop being so greasy you' Bora pushed him off her while he gave her a pout wich she couldn't resist. 'Breakfast is readyy~' Key sang from the kitchen *Saved by key* She quickly stood up and walked towards the kitchen to see a delicious meal. 'Omo, when did you start making this?' Bora asked while she sat down on a chair. 'Well early since i couldn't sleep..' Key wanted to sit next to Bora but Jonghyun rushed over to the same chair and quickly sat on it. Key wanted to sit down but felt a body under him. He turned around and saw Jonghyun with an evil grin. 'Go, sit somewhere else Kibum' Jonghyun smirked. 'Hmpf, you!' He sat right across from Bora. 'Let's eat!' 

Bora and Jonghyun were now watching tv, feeling a little bit bored. Jonghyun thought about something and asked Bora. 'You wanna go on a date with me?' He asked her. 'Ah.. date?' 'nae, date! we can have so much fun! let's go' He grabbed her hand and walked to the door but Bora stopped her. 'Yah i don't have other clothes..' She pointed to her clothes wich she also had used yesterday. 'Eoh.. but we can buy clothes!' He replied. 'Ani.. i want to go home' 'Ah okay...' 

They had arrived at Bora house. She opened the front door and led Jonghyun in. 'You can just... sit here, i will change my clothes. 'Araseo~' She was about to close her room door but Jonghyun stopped her. 'What is it Jjong?' She asked him. He pursed his lips and she already knew enough. She gave him a kiss and closed her door afterwards 'Hehe.. babo'. 'i've heard that!' She just chuckled and searched for clothes. 

*What should i wear...* She grabbed shirts, skirts, jeans. 'Aish! i don't know!' She sighed. She was now searching for 20 minutes untill she heard a knock on her door. 'What is taking you so long? you can wear anything! everything looks good on you~' Jonghyun screamed from the other side. 'Ani! i'm not just going to wear something' She replied back. *This is special because it's our first date..hehe* It made her laugh a little bit, to think that this is actually her first date. After another 10 minutes she finally found something and put it on. 

*Now what should i do with my hair..* She thought about it for a long time but chose to let it loose. 'Araseo i'm done Jonghyun' She came out of her room. 'Jjong?' She asked. She walked into the livingroom and saw Jonghyun who was 'sleeping' on the couch. She ran up to him and playfully slapped him on his chest. 'Yah! don't pretend~!'  She whined. 'Ah araseo araseo! you know me to good, to know that i was faking it' He stood up and looked at her. 'Omo.. you look gorgeous' He smiled and grabbed her hand. 'Let's go!' 

'What are we going to do?' She asked him all the time. 'You'll see' Was his answer back. After 10 minutes they arrived at the cinema. 'Omo! it's been so long since i have came here! last time was with...' She stopped and tried to hide her tears because the last time was with her parents. Jonghyun saw it and wanted to ask her but she changed the topic. 'Wich movie are we going to watch?' *Always trying to be strong..* He thought and sighed. 'I already had payed for the tickets' He said. 'Oh! wich one?' She asked him. 'Hello schoolgirl' 'Ah really? I've always wanted to go to that movie! let's go~' She grabbed his hand and was jumping up and down because of excitment. 'You look like a rabbit, doing that' He laughed while he payed for the popcorn. 'What do you want to drink?' Jonghyun asked her. 'Hmm, fanta is fine' She said to him. 'Okay, one extra large fanta with two straws please' Jonghyun said and turned back to Bora. *He's going to drink out of the same cup as me?* The thought of it made her laugh already. *Hehe cute* Jonghyun thought. 

After a while they searched their row and had a good seat on the balcony in the middle. They were playing a little bit untill the movie finally started. Bora was totally into the movie sometimes there would be funny scenes wich made her laugh, and sometimes romantic scenes wich made her adore the lead actor or actress. Jonghyun would always grab a popcorn whenever Bora tired to grab one too. And the same goes for the drinking but Bora didn't notice. Untill she was drinking again and looked to her left to see Jonghyun's face only inches away. She almost chocked on her drink. 'You okay?' Jonghyun whispered to her. 'N-nae' She replied and quickly went back to watching the movie again.

'Omo such a funny movie! i totally loveed it Jonghyun!' She beamed. He just smiled and gave her a kiss on her cheek. 'Glad you liked it' 'What are we going to do now?' She asked him while they were walking towards the mall. 'You want to go shopping?' 'YE..' Ofcourse she wanted it but suddenly thought about her wallet wich she forgot to take with her. *Aish you babo* She lightly slapped herself. 'What's wrong?' He asked her. 'Err.. i forgot to take my wallet with me..' She looked down. He just chuckled. 'That's alright, i can pay' She looked up and stopped him. 'A-aniya! let's just walk' 'Ah.. but i wanted to buy things for you~' He whined while she gave him a glare. 

They were walking past cute little stores untill one caught Jonghyun's eye. 'Wait here Bora' He walked inside and saw a beautiful necklace. *Exactly what i was looking for* He thought. 'How much is this?'  Jonghyun asked the saleslady. 'That one is 5000 won, you want to have this one?' 'Yes please' She wrapped it up for him in a cute little bag and he payed her. 'Kamsahamnida' He bowed and went out of the shop. Bora turned around and saw Jonghyun comming towards her with a little bag. 'What did you bought?' She asked him. 'This? Oh.. nothing' He quickly hid it behind his back and grabbed her hand and started walking.

They were now walking past the Han river. The place where Jonghyun had saved and where she saw him for the first time.. or that's what she thought. Bora's hands were leaning against the railing while Jonghyun stood behind her, giving her a back hug for keeping her warm. She heard Jonghyun going trough things and wanted to turn around to look what he did until she felt something cold on her neck. 'Omo' She looked down and saw a beautiful Infinite sign necklace. 

She touched it and looked at it. 'Omo, this is beautiful, did you just bought this?' She asked him. He scratched his neck. 'Hehe.. yeah, you like it?' 'Ofcourse!' She gave Jonghyun a hug. 'This isn't just something i bought, it has a meaning.' He said. 'What then?' She asked him. 'This sign stands for how much i love you.. wich is infinitely' He grabbed her cheeks and gave her a kiss on her lips. Just when he had gave her a kiss, the waterworks came out. 'Omo, look at that' Bora pulled away and pointed. he just smiled and gave her a backhug while also staring at the waterworks. *Never thought my future turned out to be like this* 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chinguuuuuuuuuu's, omo already 16th chapter done ^^ kekeke. 

(i needed to place my #1 group into this story hehe)

MEET!

INFINITEEEEEEEEEEEH~!