This is war // 전쟁이야

My guardian angel

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzjA0GhZXPU // ENJOYYY

___________________________________

Bora was now in BEAST's dorm. She was being tied up on a chair. Never had she expected this behaviour from BEAST. Once in a while Dongwoon would come and would be her company. He was the only one who still did.. care a little bit about Bora. After all, he didn't like it how this was going. But he couldn't say anything because he's the maknae. She was sitting on a soft chair. He eyelids slowly felt heavier every minute but she wanted to stay up. She heard the door who went open and immediatly looked up. But unfortunatly for her it was Dongwoon again. 'I've brought you some.. bananas for if you are hungry.' He said and walked up to her. He shove the bananas towards her but she remaind silent. It only hit him now when she gave him a look. 'Oh.. ofcourse, you're hands are.. tied up.. do you want me to .. feed you?' Dongwoon asked her carefully while she slowly nodded. He placed the banana in front of and she took a bite. *Hmmm banana's.. reminds me of.. Taemin, how much i miss them right now.. especially jjong* She thought. After a while she stopped eating the banana. 'You aren't hungry anymore?' Dongwoon asked her. 'Nae..' She replied. 'Araseo.. you want something to drink?' He asked her again. 'Hm, water is fine' She answered. He nodded and immediatly went to the kitchen. 

Junhyung had called him on his way to the kitchen. 'Maknae, come here'. Dongwoon came up to them to the livingroom. Everybody was sitting on the ground. Junhyung had an unfamiliar mobile in his hand and had told him the whole plan BEAST had. Ofcourse he didn't agree and wanted to say something about it but after all he kept his mouth shut. 

Jonghyun couldn't sleep all night. He was thinking about Bora. what they would do with her or what they actually did to her. H esat up straight and walked up to the bathroom the wash his face. After he was done with that he walked up to the livingroom to see all the members who looked extremely down. 'Did you heard something from her?' Onew asked him. Jonghyun just shook his head and sat on the couch next to Minho. He lifted his head up and looked up at the ceiling thinking about all kinds of things. Untill his phone started to vibrate. He immediatly grabbed his phone and looked at the screen to see who it was and till his suprise it was Bora. He walked up to his room and closed his door. He sat down and slowly opened his phone.

Hey, Jonghyun!

Long time no see hehe? no actually we saw you yesterday.

But let's go straight to the point. We've got something from you...

If you want to get it back, you should come to our dorm. You know where we live.. till then.

'!' Jonghyun screamed. 'Everything alright Jonghyun?' He heard a knock on his door but he was so into his thoughts that he didn't heard it. *Should i tell the others.. but what if they do something to her* And because of his stubbornness he went alone.

*Where did they live again...* He knew not exactly where the dorm was and was wandering around a little bit. But then he walked towards an familiar playground and he remembered it again. *On the left side...* He thought. *Bingo!* He ran up to it and saw BEAST's dorm. He heaved a deep sigh and placed his finger onto the bell. 'Ringgg~' 

Suddenly the door went open and Jonghyun slowly stepped inside. It was dark and he couldn't fine the switch for the light. He walked further inside  untill the door closed. 'Yah mowhya!' He turned around and now saw nothing. He walked further inside and was probably in the livingroom because the carpet on the ground felt different. 'JJONG DON'T GO FURTHER INSIDE!' He could hear the voice of Bora. 'BORA? WHERE ARE YOU!?' He walked forward and he suddenly was being held at both his arms. 'YAH! LET ME GO!' He screamed but they held him even more tigheter than before. The lights went on and Jonghyun saw Bora on the chair. 'Why did you come babo!' She mouthed to him while he just gave her a reassuring smile. 'Hey Jonghyun.' Junhyung came out of the dark. He walked up to Bor and slowly caressed her cheek. 'DON'T.ING.TOUCH HER!' Jonghyun growled. 'Wow wow, we've got a badass over here' Junhyung lifted his hands up in surrender. 'And what if i do?' Junhyung came back to Bora again. 'NO! DON'T' Jonghyun didn't knew what was going to happen if he really touched Bora. But ofcourse he didn't wanted that. 'Hm, i've got an idea.. we beat you up or Bora's is going to suffer' Ofcourse Jonghyun chose for the first option. 'Go beat me up then..' Jonghyun said. 'NO! DON'T JJONG!' Bora cried but whole BEAST encircled Jonghyun and started beating him.. in front of Bora!. 'NO! JONGHYUN!' She screamed and tried to break free but the ropes were too tight. Jonghyun was now badly bruised and they were still beating him up. Jonghyun looked at Bora and gave her a smile. He pointed towards her necklace wich she had hanging around her neck. *My love for you is infinetly.. whatever happens between us* *Please Jonghyun! keep hanging in there! don't give up!* She thought.

BEAST was long gone and Jonghyun was lying there, coughing out blood. He lifted his body and tried walking to Bora with all his energy he had left to untie the ropes. She quickly untied all the leftover ropes from her wrists and ran up to Jonghyun who was lying there in front of her. She grabbed his head and placed it gently on her lap. 'Please don't give up Jonghyun!' She cried while hear tears were falling on his cheek. He didn't had any energy left to talk to her but he could give her a smile before he fainted.

SHINee came to late but they immediatly brought him to the hospital when they saw the scene in front of them. Onew and Minho lifted Jonghyun's body to Key's car while Taemin tried to reassure Bora who looked like she was traumatized. Jonghyun was lying with his head on Bora's lap while facing her. She traced her finger on his jawline. *Why did they do this to him? He did not deserve this!* She was crying inside but also outside. She felt extremely guilty for Jonghyun to go trough this. Key saw Bora trough his rearview who was staring at Jonghyun. 'Bora?' He asked her. But she did not respond to him untill Taemin nudged her. 'Eoh?' She asked Taemin, while he pointed to Key. 'Just think of this, He did it because he loves you and he doesn't want to see you in pain..' 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chingguuu's first of all, sorry for not updating yesterday :((

I had my Birthday party and it went on till really late so i couldn't update a new chapter. 

But now there is :) So i'll hope you liked this chapter =)

 

LMAO! This one of Lay totally made my day XD, it reminded me of this one from Taemin ^_^.