Amusement Park

My Star,My Love
The next day you and Jaejoong decided to go to an amusement park. You had been to the amusement park a few times but you had never tried riding on a roller coaster.
“~~~~~~~ -ah, that looks cool. Let’s try it,” Jaejoong pointed at the most scary-looking roller coaster and exclaimed.
* Omo, * you felt your legs shaking.
“Are you scared, ~~~~~~~ -ah? If you are, we can do something else,” Jaejoong saw your expression changed.
“No, it’s alright. Seems fun!” you didn’t want to let him down, * Maybe it’s not that bad after all. Guess it won’t do any harm giving a try, right? *
“Oppa, let’s go,” you quickly pulled him to the roller coaster.
“~~~~~~~ -ah, are you sure you want to do this?” Jaejoong noticed your face turning pale.
“Yeah, at least I should try once,” you weakly smiled.
As the roller coaster began and slowly accelerated to the top, you tightly shut your eyes and instinctively grabbed Jaejoong’s hand.
Jaejoong was quite shocked a first but then he lightly squeezed your hand to reassure you.
* I guess there’s something good about it when ~~~~~~~ -ah’s scared, * he lightly chuckled.
“ARGH!!!!!!” you screamed and tightly held Jaejoong’s hand from the beginning till the end.
When the roller coaster finally stopped, you tightly hugged Jaejoong and buried your head into his chest.
“It’s alright now, ~~~~~~~ -ah, let’s go,” he gently your hair.
“Guess this is my last time playing this,” you looked up and weakly smiled.
After that, you and Jaejoong played some more ‘less stimulating’ rides.

It was getting dark and you wished to look at the sunset, “Jaejoong oppa, let’s go to the ferris wheel!” Then you noticed that Jaejoong stiffened, “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing. Come on, let’s go,” he gently grabbed your hand and you two walked towards the ferris wheel.
As you two went in, you started looking out and exclaimed, “Wow, Jaejoong oppa, look! The sunset is so beautiful! Oppa?” you looked back and saw Jaejoong staring at the floor expressionlessly, * What’s wrong? *
Then you suddenly realized and laughed, “Oh oppa. You are not afraid of those horrifying roller coasters but you are scared of riding on a ferris wheel?”
“What! We are now a few stories high and it’s moving so slowly---
So you’re afraid of height?” you slyly smiled.
“Not if it is fast,” he looked at you so as to distract him from looking out.
“That means you are STILL afraid of height,” you teased.
“Yeah, kinda,” Jaejoong finally admitted.
“Aww, you are so cute,” you sat next to him and cupped his face with your hands.
“~~~~~~~ -ah,” Jaejoong gently grabbed your hands and slowly put them down, “I won’t be scared if you’re with me,” he softly gazed at you.
Then you realized that your faces were only a couple inched apart. You felt Jaejoong’s breath tickling you and your cheeks burning. You knew you were really red. Yet Jaejoong was still staring straight into your eyes, making your heart thudded loudly.
Suddenly, you heard ‘snap’ and knew that the camera had taken a shot. (like when the rides nearly end, they’ll take a photo)

When the two of you left the ferris wheel, a staff came up and said, “Today is our amusement park’ 15th anniversary and we are giving out photos for free,” she said as she handed the photo to you.
You looked at the photo and were so embarrassed as you saw the two of you in that ambiguous pose.
Just then, Jaejoong willingly took the photo from the staff’s hand, “Thank you,” he smiled brightly.
* This is the best picture ever, * Jaejoong looked at the photo and thought about the scene which you two nearly kissed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How’s it? Comments please~

tohoshinki_lover: LoL, yeah. Hope you like it.
chiakihan: Thanks. Still very oblivious XD
Janice <3 SuJu: Hope this won’t give you a heart attack……yet. Lol.
oreoxlove: First date with Jaejoong, though you don’t really realize it LoL.
nako: Thanks. Hope you enjoy my story!
KibumLovesLyn: Me too, love strawberry ice-cream! Don’t worry, the ending will be good.
Kat_18: Glad that you like it! Sorry, I’ve already requested on another site. But maybe next time! Btw, I’ve read your story, good!!
Sze Ngar: It’s always sweet between you and Jae. Glad you like it!
ACboxer: Yunho won’t come out that soon. But just wait and see! XD