Realizing

My Star,My Love
-Recap-
Yunho suddenly turned his face and kissed you on the cheek.
Your eyes widened, “Oppa…”
“I love you, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” Yunho looked deeply into your eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You looked at him dumbfounded, * Omo, another oppa is in love with me now? *
“You’re so oblivious, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” he lightly chuckled, “Would you ever notice if no one tells you about it?”
“Yunho oppa, sorry. I…I don’t know. I’ve never thought of this. I…I just don’t know,” you suddenly felt so frustrated with yourself that your eyes were filled with tears.
“Come on. ~~~~~~~ -ah, maybe we should go home,” he grabbed your shoulder but you instinctively shook him off, “I need some time to think. I’ll go home later,” you weakly smiled.
Yunho looked at you walking away, hurt.

You aimlessly walked on the street but you couldn’t think. Then you went back to your house and locked yourself in your room.
* How can this be happening? Both Jaejoong oppa and Yunho oppa are my friends. But now they said they are in love with me. What should I do now? Argh! I’m so confused right now! *
You took out your cell phone and dialed.
-On the line-
“Hee Yeong-ah, it’s me.”
“Oh, ~~~~~~~ -ah, what’s wrong?” Hee Yeong heard your voice became shaky.
“I’m just wondering…how can I know if I’m in love with a guy?”
“The guy who drove you to school last time, right?” you heard her smirked.
“Aish, honestly, I really don’t know.”
“Well then, do you miss him most of the time? Do you want him to be always by your side more than anyone else?”
“Yeah.”
“Then you’re falling for him.”
“But I’ve always treated him as a good friend!”
“Well most relationships are started off with friendships.”
“Okay…I need some time to think.”
“Then tell me when you’ve reached a decision. Bye.”
“Bye.”

You kept on thinking. Then you realized that you had been thinking of Jaejoong since the day he left. You wished he would come and soothe you when you were frightened. You wanted to share all your joy with him. You hoped that he would always be by your side no matter what happened.
* Jaejoong oppa, I think I’m in love with you, * you finally discovered your feelings towards him.
You instantly grabbed your phone and called Jaejoong but he never picked it up.
Then you called Hee Yeong again while you grabbed your leather jacket and key.
“Hee Yeong-ah. I think I really love him.”
“Thank God! You’ve finally figured out!”
“But the problem is, I can’t find him.” You then told her about Jaejoong running away. Of course you didn’t say it was Hero Jaejoong.
“Are there any places that’s special to the two of you?”
“Thanks. Bye.”
“Wait---” But you had already cut the line.
You ran out and quickly hopped onto your motorcycle. * Where are you, Jaejoong oppa? * you worriedly thought.
You thought of all those places that you and Jaejoong had went to. You searched for every places you could think of.
First you went back to the alley which you two first met.
* , there’s no way he would be here. It’s a dead end. * you mentally slapped yourself for how stupid you had acted.
Then you thought of that day when you had saved Jaejoong, he was riding your motorcycle with you. * We’re in the same alley. And I’m wearing the same jacket and riding the same motorcycle. But you are not here oppa. * you felt your eyes moisted again. You swallowed hard and then continued to look for Jaejoong.
Suddenly, your phone rang. You thought it was Jaejoong and quickly answered it with your heart pounding rapidly, “Jae-”
“~~~~~~~ -ah! Where are you? I thought you were going home,” you felt a bit disappointed when you heard Yunho’s voice.
“Yunho oppa,” you took a deep breath, “I’m sorry.”
“Huh? What are you talking about?”
“I…I think I’m falling for Jaejoong oppa…sorry.”
“It’s okay, I understand,” but you heard his tone saddened.
“I’ll go and look for him. Oppa, you’re always my good friend,” you quickly added.
Then you cut off the line and kept on your search for Jaejoong.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So where’s Joongie? I’ll be back soon!
Please comment!!
I’ve actually started a new fanfic but winglin won’t let me to create a new account> < Anyway, I’ll think of it later.

Wing: Yeah, I miss your comments!! XD Don’t worry, okay? He’ll be back soon^^
Hayley <3: Haha, I’ll tryXP
chulie<3: Thanks! Glad you like it!! He will, don’t worry!
killerwolf101: Now you’ve got the decision! And sorry no, cause I don’t really know how to write them. Lol
KibumLovesLyn: Me too! I love Yunho the most! But I gotta stick to the storyXP
Sze Ngar: Wow, I really love your comments. They give me a lot of strength to write!!^^ As for the reason why Joongie left, well just that he thought you didn’t like him so he left. Nothing special really, hehe. Really, thanks! I feel bad for replying not as much as you’ve commented XP
**princess**: Haha, sorry, they didn’t kiss. But don’t be sad, you’ll find Jae soon!
Annaomモアんナ: HAHA, don’t be so mean to Yunho oppa! Your comments just make me smile, thanks! lmfao!
Kat_18: Aww, that’s sad. Can’t imagine not going on winglin even just a while. LOL! Yeah don’t worry, Jae should be here…maybe next chappie!