Part 5/6

60 2min Facts ~!

41. During Star King, Taemin wore pants with holes in it (kinda like those tattered pants? idk..) There was a moment when Minho sneakily moved his hand and put it into the hole. Taemin's expression when Minho did so seemed like it was usual (llike he was used to it) and a common thing to do. (oOOOoooOo when was this?  o.0 )

42. During Hello Baby, when they did the Story of Chunhyang story, Minho unhesitantly "kissed" Taemin. LOL and Minho seemed really here :P

43. During Hello Baby, when they just came back from the school, SHINee had a little nap. Minho and Taemin slept together. TAEMIN IN MINHO'S ARMS!!

44. In a radio show where there was Jjong, Onew and Tae, they were talking about hot guys.Taemin kept giggling so they asked him why he was giggling. Taemin said, "I was reminded of Minho-hyung." or "I kept thinking of Minho-hyung." or something like that. (didn't I say this before? I forgot. sorry TT^TT)

45. When Minho sang the wrong lyrics during Rokkugo(?), he became dissapointed and almost cried so Taemin tried to calm him down by rubbing the top of his head on Minho's chin. (ahh jinjja??)

46. When SHINee was promoting Mexicana Chicken (best time for Onew =3= sorry couldn't resist), Minho and Taemin exhibited their kissmarks (??? what?! O.O)

47. Minho was the only one of the members who gave Taemin a birthday gift on his past 18th birthday. (really??)

48. Fan : how much do you love Taemin? As big as the sky and land?

Minho : as big as the sky and land? No . I can’t think of  a word . it’s more than the sky and land
 
49. During SMtown Paris a few years back, a fan saw Taemin's jealous face when Minho was 'hyungwhoring'.
 
50. Like we all know, Minho is a hyungwhorer but that is an exception for Taemin.
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry it took me soo long to update again! I've been sooo busy since it's sports month. I'm an athelete so.... I just came back from the stadium and I quickly updated since you guys waited so long! Oh and my class had cooking practical today but I had to miss out since I had the race. It's important so I'll do it on friday. IMMA MAKE CHOC CHIP MUFFINS!
 
About the race, I participated in the 200m hurdles race. It's the first year where my school does hurdles. And guess what? I GOT FREAKING FIRST PLACE!!! WEEHOOOO ~~~
 
PLEASE wish me good luck since tomorrow I have the high jump finals and the competition is serious ! And the day after that I have long jump finals... kinda hectic this time around. WISH ME LUCK!
 
PS/ SORRY SORRY SORRY for no gifs or macros again *hangs head down* I'm just so busy. I hope you understand!