Part 3/6

60 2min Facts ~!

21. When SHINee was filming at Seoul Women's university, 2min had a few moments like how Taemin was holding up his hand up to Minho's face as if he wanted to pinch Minho's cheeks and doing some other cute stuff. >>VIDEO 1 >>VIDEO 2

22. In a mini drama on M!Countdown, 2min got punished for 'checking each other out'. Minho nudged Taemin and said, "Dongsaeng-ah, saranghae." and Taemin responded, "Ofcourse! I make half of you, hyung!"

23. Minho taught Taemin how to play games like 'Winning Eleven'. Taemin would usually ask to play another round.

24. During the Santafe fan meet, Taemin replaced Jonghyun's part in Hello and Stand By Me since he was absent. And in almost every part, there is a 2min moment. (really? I haven't really watch the whole performance, only cuts)

25. At the Santafe fan meet, Taemin allowed Minho to slip of his shirt over his shoulder. (the MC said something but there were no subs so I didn't understand. they probably asked him to show something. but Minho was the one who did it and not the other members and he kinda looked eager to do it =3=)

26. When Taemin was singing a part of Hello at the fan meet, Minho sang a rap part. Their parts collided for a short while so Taemin went over to Minho and Minho turned to look at Taemin and they sang at a very close distance.

SANTAFE VIDEO 1 <> SANTAFE VIDEO 2(watch at 2.42)

27. Minho likes to pat Taemin's .  

28. Minho likes to take selcas with Taemin but is embarassed to publish them. (I once read a tumblr post that they saw SHINee at Disneyland LA when they were there for SMTown LA. They said Minho's a selca XD)

29. When Taemin wanted a better view of the banners at dream concert, Minho naturally went under Taemin's legs and lifted him up so Taemin was sitting on his shoulders and Taemin looked so used to it! Link >>

30. Minho was already attracted to Taemin ever since they were trainees. He would carry a picture of Taemin around and ask his friends, "Isn't he cute?"