Part 1/6

60 2min Facts ~!

1. When Taemin gets teased by the other members, Minho would stick up for him and say something like "Don't . He's just a maknae." (regular fact)

2. If SHINee were girls, Minho would choose Taemin as 'her' lover. (regular fact)

3. When Minho wakes Taemin up in the morning, he would give him a morning kiss ~ (I'm kinda confused who kissed who because I read this twice at different sites and I think one site said Minho kissed Taemin and the other said Taemin kissed Minho) (ahh kweopta! KISSED! >o< kinda regular fact?)

4. Minho calles Taemin, Taeminnie while Taemin sometimes calls Minho, Minho-hyungie.

5. Taemin constantly looses his belongings. Other members refuse to help him search for them. Only Minho would help Taemin everytime he did loose something.

6. Minho chased Taemin around until he caught him then Taemin responded, "Don't you feel hot beside me/when hugging me." or something like that. (asjakfbgk)

7. In Dream Team ep 61 at Saipan, Taemin couldn't get a puzzle piece so Minho had to tear it out for him which made him the last to reach shore. In the second round Taemin tumbled and fell into the water when rushing to help Minho towards the shore.

8. When Minho's team won, they got a special meal. (By this time, they were in different teams TT^TT) Taemin's team only got sweet potatoes. Taemin went over to where Minho's team ate. Minho's teamates tried to 'shoo' him away but Minho gave him some food then wiped of the smudges near Taemin's mouth with his thumb. (I just watched to confirmed it XD) Then Taemin said "Mmm~" and the DT cast said "oohh ohh~" and stuff like that. (I think they said it to them cause then I think someone said Taemin-ah in the background. Watch  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX4U4lnK0k8&feature=channel&list=UL  at 6.03)

9. Minho admitted in the end (of what? it was at the blog.. so I just wrote it) that he likes to ask Taemin to go jogging(?) with him in the morning. Eventhough in the end Taemin will say "I'm tired hyung."

10. Taemin admitted that once he got locked in the bathroom. He cried out Minho's name for help rather than the other members'.

 

 

So there's my first ten! Their mostly the usually heard ones but I think there will be some you haven't heard of before in the future (unless you spend your whoollleee time watching 2min moments and shows and know every single thing about them ._.)

      

SO MANY GIFS AND MACROS... so little time...

OH and does anybody know where the 'lovers' thing is from? where Taemin's the girl there. >~<