06

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

A shiver went down my spine as I saw Mina texting. Within no time, my phone vibrated as I read the text:

I think it’d be better if we stayed away from each other for the time being.

-Mina

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tears started to stream down my face; I had to get out of here. I must be dreaming. I ran out of the classroom and down the hallway until I bumped into someone; him.

“DIDN’T I SAY TO WATCH –“ Minsoo turned around and faked a smile, “Aw, sorry Haneul baby, I didn’t mean to~ Aw, why are you crying? Do you want a kiss better?”

I could feel millions of eyes watching this exact moment. I pushed his dirty hands off me as I continued to run out of the school.

I hate this so much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minsoo was chuckling as he entered the room especially assigned for Teen Top, “Haha! You should’ve seen that ’s face! She was full crying!”

All the other members just looked at Minsoo with a blank expression as he continued to laugh. None of them thought it was that funny; not even Chunji who screwed with girls a lot.

L.Joe was the one who looked the most saddened; it seemed he had started developing feelings for her.

“Hey, don’t you think it’s a bit much?” Niel asked the leader anxiously.

“Much? No way haha! Wait til my fan girls try to murder her!” All their eyes widened at his statement; it was alright for them to gang fight and almost murder guys, but definitely not a girl.

That was just completely wrong.

“Hyung, I don’t really think it’s the right thing to do..” Chunji mumbled.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you guys? I haven’t had this much fun in a while!” Minsoo replied still laughing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran all the way home and into my room. I sat on my bed as I sobbed; why does he have to do this to me? I only accidentally bumped into him, I even apologized!

There was a knock on my door, and without even asking, Kan entered and hugged me. “You don’t have to tell me, just cry it all out. You’ll feel better then,” he whispered as I hugged him tight.

“I knew that Minsoo was up to no good,” Kan thought to himself, “I’m going to get you for messing with my precious sister.