19

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“Who’s Choi Haneul?” They all questioned in delight, rather interested in the girl.

“Oh, that girl you saw with L.Joe. She’s his girlfriend now.” Kikwang fell into his dreamland.

He saw stars and rainbows, clouds and suns, flowers and pebbles but best of all; Haneul and himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD~ THERE’S HOT NEW TRANSFER STUDENT AT OUR SCHOOL!” The girls screamed as I walked into the classroom.

“Apparently he’s going to be in our class,” Mina whispered to me, “But I’ve already got Minsoo~”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aish,” Ricky walked into the room sighing, “The girls are going crazy over some hot new transfer student! What about us?!”

Niel looked up in surprise, “What?! But Teen Top are meant to be the hottest in the school!”

“Well apparently not anymore,” Chunji said still reading his book.

A bunch of screams came from the window, “Hey let’s check him out! Sounds like he just arrived?” The bunch of idiots all moved to the window and to their surprise, a boy with shiny black hair hopped off his motorcycle.

“Damn! That’s meant to be my job!” L.Joe whined as he stuck his head out of the window.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Class, I’m sure you’ve all heard about the new transfer student?”

“YES!” The girls all shouted in unison as the guys rolled their eyes in misery.

“Come in,” The teacher gestured to him as the door slowly opened.

“Please introduce yourself,” the teacher asked politely.

“Hi, nice to meet you. I’m Lee Kikwang, please take care of me,” the new student said as he bowed politely.

“LEE KIKWANG?!” L.Joe burst into the room shouting.


A/N: LJOE GOT COMPETITION! hehe i was gonna ask whether you liked kikwang or ljoe better but since we haven't seen that much of kikwang yet, cant decide D: personally i choose ljoeeeeeee!

Please comment and subscribe ^^