20

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“Hi, nice to meet you. I’m Lee Kikwang, please take care of me,” the new student said as he bowed politely.

“LEE KIKWANG?!” L.Joe burst into the room shouting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi, nice to meet you,” Kikwang acted in front of L.Joe.

“You come with me now!” He dragged Kikwang out of the room, down the hallway and into theirs.

“What are you doing here?” Minsoo asked bluntly, “Was this B2ST’s plan?!” he thought.

“This is Teen Top’s territory! How dare you!” Ricky complained.

“I heard the girls in your school are hot! That’s why I came~” Kikwang teased,

“HEY!” Minsoo and L.Joe both shouted in unison.

“Minsooooooooooooooo~” The door suddenly flew open, and there stood Mina and Haneul.

“Oh, isn’t this the new transfer student?” Mina asked as she approached Minsoo.

“Uh, yeah we had some business with him before you guys entered,” Minsoo grunted.

“So you don’t want to see us? Oh fine then,” Mina teased as she dragged Haneul out with her.

Mina knew that Minsoo couldn’t resist her, especially since the lingerie incident.

Flashback

“That lingerie is so not for your mum, you liar!” Mina looked at Minsoo worried. She half panicked as she tried to think of an excuse.

“Um..” Minsoo grinned at her as he held both her hands, “Baby, I know you wanted to stimulate my hormones!”

Mina’s eyes popped, “IT’S CAUSE YOU’RE LOOKING AT OTHER GIRLS INSTEAD OF ME!”

She walked off pissed, Minsoo quickly caught up behind her, “You’re not gonna’ let the y lingerie go to waste right?”

 “Never,” she smiled seductively.

Flashback End

They walked back into the room a few minutes later after no responses from the boys. “Hey, aren’t you the guy who helped me get my biscuits?!” Mina recalled as L.Joe jumped in front of her blocking her view.

“Yah, you’re only allowed to look at me! Look at me only! I’m cuter than him right? My hair’s cooler than his too! Look!! Mine’s a pretty blonde while he has a dull black colour! So uncool! I’m better than him right? I’m better! Say I’m better!” L.Joe whined to her, afraid he’d lose her heart to Kikwang.

Haneul smiled at his childish ways and pecked him on the lips, “Yah, Lee Byun Hun, are you doubting your girlfriend?! Of course you’re better you babo*!” She told him as she flicked him on the head; L.Joe whimpered in pain.


A/N: omg i can hear my mum raging at me upstairs... she said something about if i dont do something +___+ aishhhh please dont kill meeeeeee. D:

please please please comment and subscribe ^^

and i found out what my mum wants =___= shes blackmailing me to do stuff and shes planning to stalk me when i go out to the beach tomorrow. wth ><