Kibum.

Where it all started: The Hospital

I looked around the room. I was definitely not in my room.

" How did I get here?" I mumbled as I scratched my head. Suddenly, the door burst open. 

"Good morning Soyeonnie! I made breakfast for you!" Sandeul oppa beamed. It was as I'd I was looking into the Sun. 

"Sandeul oppa? What am I doing here?" I asked him. He chuckled. 

"You drank a lot last night, Soyeon ah. I brought you to my house because I don't know where you live, plus I don't have your house keys. Anyways, hope you're feeling better! " he smiled at me. Ahhhh!!!!! I tried to remember what happened but a headache hit me real hard. 

"Don't think about it, Soyeonnie. Your headache will get worse. Now, let's have breakfast okay?" Sandeul oppa took my hand and led me out of the room. 

"But..but.. I haven't washed up and combed my hair yet." I muttered.

"It's okay! You're always pretty to me, Soyeonnie! " Sandeul said. Then he said " I.. I mean as a friend of course!!! Come! Before the food gets cold!" I nodded my head and ate my breakfast heartily. It was really good.

After breakfast, I went back to the room. I picked up my phone to check if anyone had called me.

"Lee Joon oppa?!" I half shouted. " 5 missed calls?!"  I hurriedly put him on the line and rushed out of the room. It didn't occur to me that Lee Joon oppa stood me up the day before. I passed Sandeul oppa on the way out. 

" I'm going, oppa!" I mouthed to him as I made my way out. He nodded, and I noticed he was a bit sad. 

Lee Joon oppa answered how many rings later. 

" Hello?" His voice sounded panicky. 

"Lee Joon oppa! What's wrong?" I asked him. 

His voice softened, " It's nothing, Soyeon ah. I'm sorry I couldn't come yesterday. You are okay right?"  I forgot that he stood me up yesterday.

" Neh, I'm okay oppa!" I smiled. "That's good, how about I treat you to an 'I'm so sorry' date? " I could sense his cheeky grin. 

"okay oppa! You must come this time or I'll get angry! " I . 

"Neh! I'll definitely come. I don't want you to get angry! See you at 7 Kay? I have to go now, Soyeon ah. Bye! " Why did he end the call so early if he called me 5 times? 

" okay oppa! Bye! " I put down the phone first. Didn't want him to think of me as too reliant on him.   

'Now... What do I do?' I slummed into the deep plush of the chair. I was at home again. Sigh. It's so sad living alone. It was only 1pm.  I decided to take a walk in the park. To pass some time, you know? I passed by many children, and smiled at them. Sigh. I remember how happy I was as a child. There were no worries. If only I could go back to being a child.  Then I passed by some couples. That was one thing I wished most as a child: to grow up so I can have a boyfriend. But until now I haven't one.  I was sitting on a park bench when I heard a child's crying. I hated hearing children cry, it makes me so sad. So I immediately ran to the cry. 

"WHAT'S WRONG? " I asked the crying boy. 'Thats strange, I heard a voice besides mine.' I thought.  I looked to my right. Kibum oppa?!  Kibum is my long time friend I've never seen in like 10 years. He was my first friend when I moved into Seoul with my Parents that are now gone. He was so nice to me, Kibum oppa.  "Soyeon!" he shouted as his face lit up. 

"Kibum oppa! " I screeched. 

"Erm. You guys were supposed to help me here?!" the little boy looked at us. 

"Oh right! " I said. I crouched down to reach his eye level. Kibum oppa did the same. 

"What's wrong, kiddo?" Kibum oppa asked. 

" I lost my mom!! " the little boy burst out crying. 

"Now now, " I patted his back. "Let's find her together, shall we?"  I took his hand and looked around. 

"Is that her? " Kibum oppa asked, pointing to a lady that looked frantic not far away. 

"MOMMY!!" the boy ran towards the lady, and the lady scooped him up with her arms. 

"I take that as a 'yes'. " Kibum oppa said. 

"Thank you! " The lady said to us. 

"No problem." we said at the same time, then laughed.  Kibum and I were catching up and I looked at my watch.

'5pm?!' I gasped.

"Why? Do you have something going on?" Kibum oppa asked.

"No! I-" 

" You're such a liar, Soyeon. I can see through you. Ahh... Look who's grown up. Have fun at the party. Call me on my new number! Bye! " 

Next thing I knew, he was gone.  Wait.... Party? And he says he can see though me. Psh!!! Silly oppa.  After sitting there for no reason, I hurriedly made my way home. I have to get ready! And hopefully, this time, Lee Joon oppa will come!