#5 Once again

A little thing we call love

 

#The next day at school

Lisa : *walking towards her locker holding so many books*  Make way please, make way .

She walks very slowly in order to keep her balance and for people to actually move and give her some space to walk through .

. . .

Lisa : Oh my, oh my ! Please don’t fall, don’t, don’t . . .  *discovers that suddenly the books in her hand lighten*

Lee Yul : You do know no matter hard you try asking the books not to fall, they would still fall, right ?

Lisa : *Still in awe*

Lee Yul : *laughs* You can close your mouth now. Where’s your locker ? I’ll help you bring these books to your locker.

Lisa : *closes quickly* Owh, err, there . Number  139 .

Lee Yul : Oh, what a coincidence. My locker is right next to yours. 140 .

Lisa : Really ? *laughs not knowing what to say*

Lee Yul : You’re really weird. Hey, wait a minute. You’re the girl with no manners that I coincidently bump into yesterday, right ?

Lisa : Huh ?

Lee Yul : Oh man, you really are. I’m seriously sorry and you know, you should learn how to forgive and forget.

Lisa : Oh you-.- If I knew you were the ‘person who bump into me’ yesterday, I wouldn’t have received your help .

Lee Yul : Man, you sure have no manners. I’m Yul by the way. New student here. And you are ?

Lisa : Go find out yourself . *walks away after putting her books in the locker*

(Lisa’s POV )

Ughh, what a jerk. He hit me yesterday and is pretending to be nice to me today. Scumbag-.- How I hate guys like him. He is so ruining my mood today.  I am so not gonna talk to him ever again. Sheesh !

(Yul’s POV)

What a weird girl. She didn’t even say thanks to me for helping her! I am so not gonna help her ever again. Wait, what am I talking about ? Why would I even talk or think about her ? I am so not gonna talk to her ever again . Sheesh !

[BOLD = happens at the same time]