#4 A cinderella indeed

A little thing we call love

 

#At the Shin’s Residential

Lisa was busy studying and finishing all her homework. Well not all princess just sit around wearing pretty dresses and diamond necklace around their neck doing nothing. Lisa’s different. She rather wear t-shirts instead of gowns, put on the cheap bracelet left by her mother instead of expensive gold around her wrist , eat a McDonalds’ double cheese burger instead of dieting like what all other girls do. She is so lucky to be born beautiful. She has the actress Shin Min Ah’s looks, Angelina Jolie’s lips and Nicole Richie’s amazing body figure. But one thing that she lacks on is her ‘I won’t fell in love with anyone’ self-perception. Since kindergarten, boys around her had seem to fell for her beauty,  her very attractive personality .  But some, also fell for her because she’s rich. To her, none of them matters because she never liked any of them . She’s also not into the Idols like all other girls do.

Maid 1 : Young Lady, your father is waiting at the dining hall.

Lisa : *pushes her study glasses higher* Uh ? What ?

Maid 2: Young Lady, you don’t have to study so hard. Its not like exam’s around the corner.

Lisa : *Laughs a little* Quri Unnie, that’s exactly why I have to study hard. I don’t like to make preparations at the eleventh hour. Yuri Unnie , I’ll be down in a minute.

Maid Yuri : Okay , Agashi . We’ll wait for you.

Maid Quri : Your evening dress is on your bed.

Lisa : Thanks .*Gives the warmest smile ever*

*Maid Yuri and Maid Quri goes out of the room.

Maid Yuri : Quri-shi, don’t you think we are so lucky for having such a kind young lady. Unlike rich teenagers these days, only show their good sides in front of their parents, but outside, ughh only god knows.

Maid Quri: That is so true. That’s also why I love our Young Lady so much. She is so pretty and she’s got nice attitude too. A rich ‘princess’ but humble at the same time. Ahhh, just like a fairy tale.

Maid Yuri : *laughs a little* You’ve been watching too many dramas, Quri-shi.

Maid Quri: *Pouts* Maybe a little .

Maid Yuri and Maid Quri is the two maids that has taken care Lisa since she was small. They are indeed very close with Lisa as they are almost like two of her mothers. Lisa loves them so much that she tells every problem to them. Lisa couldn’t live without them.

#At the dining hall

Lisa : I apologize for being late, dad. I had some brain-squeezing moment with additional mathematics just now. *laughs* You know me.

Shin Jim : No worries Lisa. Anything for you. Plus, I have not been waiting for too long. Come on, let’s start eating . The food’s getting cold.

Lisa : Okay dad.

And there it goes, her daily routine . Shin Jim is a very busy man. He always have to go overseas to finish some business. But no matter how busy, he tries hard to spend his time with his lovely daughter,Lisa. Even when he’s not home, he would call Lisa or compose e-mail to her everyday to let himself know that his one and only daughter is safe and sound.