#3 He's the new kid ?

A little thing we call love

 

Eunjung : YAAAA Shin Lisa !

Lisa : Bwoh ? (what?)

Yuna : You just bump into the most handsome new kid in town !!!

Lisa : So ? Wait, what did you just say ? Handsome ? You call ‘that’ handsome ? *makes a disgusted face* Girls, he bumped into me. He is not handsome for bumping into me okay ?

Eunjung : Whatever you say , agashi . (agashi-miss)

Yuna : Lisa oh Lisa. You really are a princess aren’t you?

Lisa : Well, I must say, being a princess wouldn’t be so bad , right ?

Yuna : Whatever you say , agashi . (agashi-miss)

The three laughed as if they own  the world. Shin Lisa, Baek Eunjung and Yuna Choo, the three had become besfriends since they were small. Well, why wouldn’t they be? Lisa’s father Shin Jim owns the ‘La Immortal Saint Amo’ hotel  company which is a five-star hotel scattered all over Korea, Eunjung’s father owns the biggest plantation in Namwon,Busan and Incheon while Yuna’s father is the one of the richest in Namwon after Shin Jim as he owns the famous shoe brandname, Jimmy Choo. Basically they are three of among many rich kids in Korea. To make it short, the three girls have been put into almost every guys’ heartthrob , girls are dying to become their friends and their every move has been watched by people ever since they were born.