Ch.07- 'The Feelings are Mutual'

Only from Afar
As you were outside with Woohyun after your emotional confession, it was silent- awkwardly silent.  You walked then eventually sat down on an empty bench.... "___-ah" he began. "It's fine.... I'm sorry I just broke down like that. It's just I've liked you forever and I know you don't feel the sa-" You were cut off as you felt his lips against yours. Your whole body just relaxed as you parted.  "What?" you said dumbfounded. "I'm sorry.... Did you not want me to do that?" Woohyun asked with a hint of hurt in his voice.  "No, I mean... Why did you do that? Not saying I didn't like it or anything... I've been waiting for the past two years almost for that." "You talk a lot, you know that?" he smiled. "I did that to shut you up, and because.... Well, I like you too."  "You do?" "Yes, I've been watching you too, always hoping you'd talk to me but all I could do was watch you from a distance, talking and laughing with everyone else." "Why do you think I always went to your soccer and baseball games?" "To be honest, I thought you liked Myungsoo.. He's so talented and you always talk with him and not to mention good looking. I thought you came to watch him play because he always pitches well and hits homeruns every game." "Now you're the one talking to much..." you giggled. "Myungsoo is a cool guy, but he's more like a brother to me." "So you never liked him?" Woohyun asked you. "Well, I did........" Woohyun's face fell when you said this, "but that was in first grade." you continued.  "YA!! That scared me! I thought you meant like recently....Aish."  "You're really cute when you're jealous, you know that?" With that, he kissed you again and you  guys left.