Chapter 06- "So what did you want to tell me?"

Only from Afar
You arrived at the cafe a little earlier than what you told Woohyun. You were wearing leggings and a long hoodie with glasses and your hair down. Woohyun walked into the cafe shortly after you. Once he spotted you, he flashed a quick smile and walk towards you... 'She looks cuter everyday I see her' Woohyun was confused with what he was saying to himself. You barely knew her but there was something about her that made you want to know her. "So... You wanted to talk to me?" I said, not trying to sound nervous. "Yeah, would you like to order something to drink?" she smiled. "Sure!" You walked with her up to order.. After returnig with your drinks, you sat down to talk. 'What does she want to talk about?'.... The thought was lingering in my mind. "You look really pretty today..." I said, breaking the silence. "Gomawo Woohyun-ssi!" "Ah, call me oppa.... Don't be so formal!" I let out a laugh. You thought to yourself,'I really wanna confess, but I don't know how!' "I really wanna talk to you...." you finally told Woohyun. "Sure, what about?" he replied cheerfully. "So, umm.... Uh...." "You can tell me," Woohyun said sincerely looking you in the eyes. "Fine, I never have done this before and I don't know how to tell you so I'll just say it. I Like You, Woohyun. I've liked you for over a year. These past few days have been amazing because I've finally gotten to talk to you after watchin you from afar for what feels like forever." After letting it all out, your eyes became watery. "Aww, don't cry, please... Let's go out and walk, okay?" He put his arm around you and you walked towards the park...