Chapter 01

Only from Afar
You went to school like any other day… Dressed in your required uniform, you pulled up to the drop off area for cars. You saw that his car was right there!! “Ah, too late!”, you thought as Woohyun was already inside the building and the car pulled away. You looked for him once you walked into school but there was no sign of him anywhere. The day went on... Classes were boring as usual. Finally it was lunch time! Woohyun and his group of friends always sat behind you. You didn't really talk to them except for one of them named Sunggyu. Occasionally you would look behind your back, stealing a glance at Woohyun. He was so charming and handsome you couldn't help but feel attracted to him. Sometimes you would look over and catch him stating at you too. That only resulted in both of you quickly look away though. This had been going on for over a year. "Ya! Psst!" Sunggyu whispered. "I see how you look at Woohyun. Do you want me to help you?" "And how would you do that?" "I could talk to him about you, tell him how cute, pretty, funny, kind, smart-" "Sunggyu." "Sorry, I meant I'd tell him how great you are AND I could get you guys to be closet AMD hang out......." "Actually, that doesn't sound to bad, oppa." you said smiling. "And don't forget, if it doesn't work out, I'm alwa-" "Sunggyu..." you said again, stronger than last time. "Sorry, I was just joking.... Kinda...." his vice drifted especially on the last word.