Yay for positive feedback!!!

Enticement

Ok so I've decided!!

There will be a sequel!!:D

I want to say thank for all of the nice comments and feedback. I'm really happy that you all like the fic!

I'm going to go about my sequel a little different though. There is going to be a bit more than two characters in this one, instead of like my last one. But I really don't just want to throw the new characters in your face and be like, "fully understand what i'm trying to convey and NOW!" lol call me weird, but I just prefer this way.

I didn't want to officially let you all know I was writing a sequel until a could post this oneshot. I wanted to introduce to everyone the new characters. A little bit of Exo and little bit of some original characters, just to mix it up!:) And I wanted to let you all get a feel of what the plot will be like.

Nothing major is happening in this one shot but it is something you might want to read before I start posting the sequel because it might be confusing. But i'll try my best to not be too confusing.

I wanted to develop the characters with out the first chapter of the sequel being completely too wordy and annoyingly unnecessary. so PLEASE read this oneshot (more like a two shot?) and let me know what you guys think!

Thank you!

-Che

I linked it twice but here it goes again: And Here Begins the Fight for the Throne
 

Here is the link to the sequel i've started for Enticement! The Fight for the Throne