No Longer Strangers

Enticement

This chapter isn't rated M but I'm warning you that there are some suggestive themes. I just don't want you to be surprised. Enjoy!

 


I honestly could not give a decent explanation as to the fact that she was now drunk with my arms draped across her shoulders. I managed to coax us back in the direction of the city with only a few stops. All of them were to street bars. Good thing I decided to bring my wallet.

I should have been proud of myself for getting her tipsy, her slim fingers laced through mine. But I was too busy being intoxicated by the smell of her blood. I was thirsty, ually frustrated and confused. That was the worst possible combination for a vampire, but I wasn't rushing a thing. I was certain that whatever happened tonight would be worth the wait.

Irony has a cruel sense of humor.

As intoxicated as she was, she was completely steady. Her steps were light while her voice was still composed. Her witty remarks even the more wittier. The only difference was that she was more talkative and by talkative, I meant flirty.

"What's your name?" she asked, her searching eyes pulled and pried into my subconscious, trying to see what it was I might be hiding. I almost made it easier for her.

"Zi-- that doesn't matter, now does it?"

She chuckled.

We made our way to a secluded park and took a seat on a nearby bench. She unlaced our fingers while I pulled my arms around her shoulders. I watched as her goose bumps slowly faded away.

I'm sure I would be in hysterics if I knew two hours ago what I was going to be doing now. I've never been one to cuddle, much less with the likes of a human.

My nonexistent heart stuttered when I suddenly felt a hand caress the inner part of my thigh, tracing the line where the fabric connected on my jeans. My throat instantly constricted and it took every ounce of willpower I had to not sank my fangs into her exposed flesh. But I remained calm. I was better than some human male who lost it with a few touches.

I breathed, recollecting myself. The scent of hair wafted through my nose.

Rain.

It smelled like fallen rain, like she had been dancing in it for hours. I very much liked the scent, it was comforting.

She slowly turned her head towards me. I shuddered when her lips grazed my ear. I was more than positive this girl would ruin me by the end of the night.

And boy, was I right.

"It does matter. I'm not going to invite a stranger into my place. That wouldn't be very smart." she whispered, her hand still in the exact same spot as before and her other hand found it's way around my waist. Her nails ghosted over the skin of my lower side. Strange, I don't quite remember my shirt ever riding up.

"Names are overrated but if you must know my name is Zitao," I smirked. My fangs coming down before I could help it, "so how about that invite?"

 

 

How we even got into her apartment so fast, I'd never be able to explain. All I remember was the way her body instantly melted into mine.

I found that I was very perturbed I didn't know her name, since she was incessantly whispering mine into my ear. It made everything that much more intimate. I would kiss her. Zitao. Run my fingers through her mass of hair. Zitao. Or just a slight touch of my skin on hers. Zitao.

Before I realized it we were on the bed. Our clothes leaving a trail all the way from the front door.

My hands roamed and wandered, becoming fully acquainted with the dips and curves of her body. Not one spot on her body was left untouched.

She was putty in my hands.

I grazed my fangs across her jaw down to her neck, finally reaching her collar bone. She shuddered when I nipped at the soft skin. I smiled to myself. I had found her hotspot.

"What's your name?" I choked out, voice a few octaves deeper than normal.

She sighed, but her arms held me tighter. Her fingernails dug deep into my skin.

"Now you ask me?"

I chuckled darkly, unlatching my mouth from her neck. "My curiosity got the best of me."

I pushed a bit back to allow myself to better admire the sight before me. Not one light was on but the room was illuminated with the light of the moon. Her silver hair wrapped around her body creating a halo light effect. Her skin held no blemish and she hadn't broken a sweat. Her eyelids were lidded with lust as I continued the abuse on her neck.

"Ja...Jael," she whispered, fingernails clawing their way up my back, "my name's.....Jael..."

Even her name was beautiful.

"Hmmm...." I hummed into her skin, her eyes shut tightly, "Jael......what a captivating name."

As much as I would have loved to continue teasing her, my thirst got the best of me. I the spot closet to the arteries in her neck but not too close. I sunk my fangs into her. Immediately, a long string of moans erupted from her lips. My name, of course, managed to slip out at the end.

That was.....different. I had expected a scream or something along those lines. Being by a vampire wasn't exactly a walk in the park.

I was almost positive she hadn't fully grasped the situation. Her blood was being drained by a very thirsty vampire and her response is to continue and to pull me closer. Not that I was complaining.

The only thing I could compare to the first sip was heaven. I'd never step foot in the place, because I couldn't. Damned souls went to hell. But her taste was indescribable and that was the only word I could put to it. Heaven.

I never once in my life felt as many emotions as I did when my fangs were clenched in , her life away. It was as if her emotions started pouring into me. I felt a feeling I never felt before.

Fear.

That's when I started noticing the all too familiar signs of life leaving a body. Her death lock grip on my arms was loosening and the beautiful noises escaping from were becoming less and less audible. I panicked.

This was the moment that changed everything. I was thirsty and needed every trickle of blood that body offered. That body, I meant her body.

She had a name. Jael.

But even with all of her blood, it wouldn't be long until I was thirsty again.

I've been a vampire long enough to know how much of a human's blood I could consume without killing them.

I was nearing that amount now.

I could not believe what I was about to do. It was something I haven't done since I was a kid.

 

Leave a meal unfinished.

 


 A/n: soooooooo.........how was it??? I hope this chapter was a little longer. I feel that it might be a little choppy but I tried my best to make as not confusing as possible.

Can you spot a changing Zitao?? I hope so! 

I feel like I've barely given Jael a personality lol but I hope it's still recognizable.

Comments? I need opinions and advice!!! 0_0

Idk if I said this before but I bold and italicize certain things for specific reasons. So it's not random or anything.

Next chapter will definitely be a llot more interesting! i think. lol i hope this one wasn't too boring.

Thank you for the comments!!

-Che