A Little Poetry

The Joker

for holdmahsheitbiatch xD

~~~

"Augh! Why do we have to do this stupid poem assignment anyways?" you pounded your fist on the table, frustrated with the homework.

"Hyunnie," Chanyeol poked your cheek.

"Hm?"

"What do you have so far?" he asked, looking over at your blank paper.

"As you can see, nothing," you pouted, getting you a kiss from Chanyeol.

"Write about something you care about, like this," he took the pencil and paper from you and started to write.

My Ideal Love

Long dark hair
Light brown eyes
The cutest laugh
A charming smil
e

Sweet and funny
Thoughtful and caring
Uniquely herself
Witty and daring

My heart fell apart
When she said 'I love you'
And that's why I'm nothing
Without my Hyun Soo

-Park Chanyeol

He pushed the paper towards you though you had already read it when he was writing it. You tackled him to the ground, right off the park bench onto the grass.

"I... love... you... so... much!" you giggled in between kisses.

He laughed his y laugh, and said "I love you," too.

"Hmmm..." you sighed and rested your head on his chest. He your hair, and looked at his watch.

"Hyun Soo?"

"Hm?" you responded, half opening your eyes.

"You should probably work on that poem of yours..." he began.

"You're right..." you said as you started to get up, "but I'd rather stay here," you smiled and rested your head back on Chanyeol's chest.

"Aish, if you're always going to be like this when you work, I'll only see you when you're done everything you have to do," he laughed.

"Oppa please..." you pouted, drawing circles on his arm.

"Arasso, but only a few more minutes."

"Yay!" you hugged Chanyeol tightly.

You didn't realize that in those few minutes, you had fallen asleep.

~~~

okay, this was bad i know. i did write that whole poem myself though :D it was bad too. but anyways. there's the third chapter for you! enjoy? :) <3