Chapter 1 : Accidental Meeting

Serious Love

 

CHAPTER 1

 

*sigh

I am so going to be late! I thought to myself. Note to self ~ Kang Eun Jun! Wake up early tomorrow!

But for now I’m stuck in this crowded subway train, getting pushed from every direction and into the glass doors. Man! Ms. Kim is going to kill me! She warned me last time to not be late to school anymore.

I saw a pregnant lady tried not to get squished by the people around her. So I got up to give her my seat.

“Thank you so much, there aren’t a lot of good people like you around anymore.”

 *sigh

I freeze and start to panic. There was someone touching my back in a creepy way. Ottokae?! If I scream, would they be able to find the ert in this crowded train? All the while his hand kept creeping up and down my back, like he seemed to think I was enjoying it! Suddenly his hand went away, and the train didn't seem as crowded anymore. But the train hadn't stop, which meant nobody had gotten off. Right?

When I turned around, instead of seeing an empty train like I expected to see, I was met with a strong muscled chest covered with a white shirt. Huh? Oh! I looked up to see a handsome face with manly features. Dark styled hair covering his head. He looked like a familiar.

And I noticed something else. I was standing in the circle of his arms. He had pushed everyone back a little, and was acting as a wall between me and the crowd. So chivalry does exist.

The people surrounding us were still pushing each other around. But he didn’t even budge. I could see that he was strong from the muscles on his arms.

I looked up and bowed as much as I could in my confined space, “Thank you very much for saving me.”

“If someone was touching you like that, shouldn’t you have shouted or something?” he replied.

“I didn’t know what to do…,” I looked down at the black flats covering my feet.

“You should have yelled ‘ert’.”

I was at a loss of words. And the reality of what could have happened drowned on me. My eyes started to water. And tears started running down my face. They were there for a second only.

I opened my eyes to see the man in front of me gently wiping my tears from my face with a handkerchief.

And then before I could do anything else, the train stopped and we were pushed outside. Even as we were getting off, he made sure that no one pushed me. And then he was gone.

All I could think was that I didn’t even get his name.

I saw him walking away with confidence and swag. Girls were all looking at him and trying to get his attention, while guys were seeing him through envious eyes.

 


 

sorry that the chapter is short, but i think short chapters are more effective.  so iwill be updating as much as possible. But i am a teenage girl and i do have school. I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS STORY! <3

Subscriptions and follwoers are much appretiated!