-26-

In Love With An Idol (On hiatus)

The next day your parents gift arrived. It was a huge envelope and inside were two more envelopes.

You narrowed your eyebrows. Are they giving me money again?

You opened the cover on which was written Christmas and put out two plane tickets.

You stared at them. Da ?

You searched for the destination. Tenerife. Your eyes widened.

What the hell? You looked for a card or note, anything that would help you to understand.

But there was nothing except the tickets.

You tried to call your parents, but they wouldn't pick up. You sighed annoyed.

Money would have been much better. “Yah Keira! Get ready! The concert starts in two hours!” Chaemin called from the living room.

Your eyes rounded in panic. “...the concert!” You raced into the bathroom to shower and dress up.

Luckily you were fast and you, Chaemin and Jisu were on your way to the Olympic Stadium an hour later.

The streets wee crowded with thousand of fangirls and -boys, all with the same destination as you.

SMTown's Christmas concert.

Even though you had VIP tickets and backstage passes, it was quite to enter the huge building.

There were just too much fans everywhere.

Five minutes before the concert began, you and your friends were finally on your seats.

But you wanted to go backstage before the festival started.

Chaemin crossed her arms. “I'm not going anywhere! We needed an hour to arrive at our seats and I want to see he performances!” You rolled your eyes and gave Jisu a pleading look.

Sorry, Keira. But I want to see the performances, too.”

You pouted. “Fine. Then I'm going alone.” You gave them a last glare before you tried to reach the backstage area.

In front of the guarded door were about ten girls, one of them was trying to convince the security man that she was related to Super Junior's Donghae and just lost her backstage pass.

But the security man wasn't this silly and didn't let her in.

You made your way through the group of girls, so you were standing behind Donghae's cousin and cleared your throat. “Excuse me.”

She spun around and gave you an disgusted look. “What, ?”

You smiled innocently. “I want to go to the backstage area.”

She raised her eyebrows. “And how will you get there?”

With this.” You held out the card which allowed you to go there where she tried to get.

She gave you a puzzled look, then her lips suddenly formed a friendly smile.

You know...I didn't mean it like I said...I'm sorry.”

You grinned back. “Thanks for the apology.”

Can I...go with you then?” She asked hopefully.

You mustered her, then you turned away. “No, sorry.”

With this you entered the backstage area. You were greeted by a smirking Xiumin.

Being y today?”

You shrugged. “She deserved it.”

He chuckled and put his arm around you. Like this the two of you entered EXO's dressing room.

You almost screamed as you saw that the half of the EXO members wee shirtless.

You covered your eyes with Xiumin's hand. “Get. Dressed. NOW!” You commanded.

You heard them laugh, but a few seconds later you heard Baekhyun's soft voice.

You can remove Xiumin's hand now.”

You did how you were told and sighed in relief as you saw eleven dressed young men in front of you.

By the way...” Baekhyun raised his eyebrows at the eldest EXO member. “Isn't she my girlfriend?”

He gave Xiumin a stern glance.

The older man immediately put his arm off of you and apologized to Baekhyun with a smile.

Sorry, Bacon.”

Baekhyun laughed lightly at Xiumin's somewhat scared expression and hugged you.

I'm happy you're here.” He whispered.

You grinned and pecked his cheek. “I promised you I'll come ans wish you good luck before the concert.

So...” You pulled away from your boyfriend and made two thumbs up. “EXO Fighting!” You called, making everyone in the room laughing.

So cute.” Chanyeol ruffled your hair. You slapped his arm away and fixed your hair.

Yah! I needed a half hour to make my hair!” You exclaimed pouting.

Chanyeol giggled. “Like I said, so cute.”

You glared at him.

Yeah...so cute and innocent...” You heard Kai saying.

Confused you stared at him.

He smirked. “I mean...seriously, which seventeen years old girl screams when she sees a few guys shirtless? What do you do if you're at the beach? Swimming with closed eyes? Or do you bring shirt for every man there so they can were them?”

Not to forget that you once forced me to strip.” Baekhyun added.

You gave him a short glare, but then you happily ran over to Kai and embraced him tightly.

You are normal again!” You called excited.

Kai chuckled. “Normal?”

You looked up at him and grinned. “Well...as normal as you had been when I met you.”

He smiled back at you. “Yes I am.”

Oh Keira, your birthday is soon. What do you wish?” D.O. Suddenly asked and twelve pairs of eyes were now enquiringly looking at you.

You let go of Kai and shrugged. “Hmm...” Your view fell on Lay and you gave him a wink. “My unicorn needs some company.” His lips curled into a bright smile as you mentioned his christmas gift for you.

So you want twelve stuffed animals?” You turned to him and smirked.

No. It was just a hint for Lay. The rest of you have to think of something yourself. I'm going to watch the concert now! See you later guys!” You waved and left the room, letting eleven bewildered and one successfully grinning guys staring behind you.

A/N: Hey guys!! I finally update! I'm sorry that it is so late but  was busy with swimming and tracking....(omg how I hate tracking -.- xD) And then I had to write a Kray oneshot because my friend, who is with me on this vacation, is a hardcore kray shipper and forced me to write one...not that I don't like kray...it was quite fun to write it but however...before that I was busy writing my baekyeol fic and then the tracking and swimming....and so on XD But I finally update!! :P Hope you guys like this chapter :D I'm sorry for grammatical errors and so on...but I'm slightly drunk right now LOL (don't worry I'm 18 xD) Please comment&subscribe! I'm trying my best to update more often :P Love my readers <3)