-27-

In Love With An Idol (On hiatus)

The concert was awesome.

You were just like WOOOW at every performance, especially EXO's, because you had never been on a concert before. You frankly had not the time to do so.

After the last performance, you and your two best friends hurried to the backstage area to praise your boyfriend and his band mates for the great gig.

But it was really busy there, everywhere were staff members and artists and you soon lost Jisu and Chaemin in the crowd.

Searching for them, you suddenly bumped into someone.

You bowed and apologized. “I'm really sorry.”

The person chuckled and lightly patted your shoulder.

It's okay, it was my fault anyway.”

You looked up, just to almost faint.

OH MY ING GOD!!!!!!!!!!

You felt a squeal climbing up your throat and had a hard time staying silent.

Almost giggling, you started grinning like an idiot.

H-Hello K-Kyuhyun-ssi.” You greeted nervous.

He looked amused by your nervousness. “You are one of the trainee's, am I right?”

You nodded, too overwhelmed by this guy's awesomeness to talk.

May I know your name or do you prefer me to call you trainee?” Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow.

Your eyes widened. Oh yes...name......WHAT WAS MY NAME???

Err...I...” You stuttered.

He looked quite entertained now. “Yes?”

K...K-Keira. My name is Keira...I think?”

He started laughing at your unsure reply and your face turned pink.

God...I'm so ashamed right now...hole I can disappear in, where are you???

After Super Junior's maknae had calmed down again, he offered his help.

Well, do you search something or someone? You're looking a bit lost right now.”

Err...yes...I...my friends...eh...you know where EXO's changing room is? I can't find it anymore.”

You finally found back the ability to speak in full sentences, and he nodded. “Sure. Just follow me.”

To your surprise, he grabbed your hand and pulled you through the crowded place until you eventually reached the room you were searching for.

He pushed the door open and all the EXO members were surprised by their sunbae's sudden visit.

Oh, Kyuhyun sunbaenim!” They all bowed.

No need for the formalities, especially not for you, Suho. We know each other for a quite long time now.” Kyuhyun winked.

Suho laughed. “Yeah, you're right Hyung. Sorry. But why exactly are you here?” He asked curiously.

Kyuhyun let you enter the room as well, since you were hid behind his tall figure before, and you greeted everyone beaming.

All of their eyes were set on your and Kyuhyun's hands.

The young man noticed this and let immediately go of your hand.

Oh...eh...I'm sorry.” He said shyly.

Oh, it's okay. Thank you for your help, Kyuhyun-ssi!” You bowed thankful.

He smiled back at you. “You're welcome! And it's oppa for you!” Then he left.

After he had closed the door, you couldn't hide your fangirl-feelings anymore.

You started jumping up and down and squealed. “He said I can call him oppa! OH MY GAWD!!!”

You grabbed the next person's arm who stood beside you, which happened to be Tao.

Can you believe this?? I'm so, so happy!!”

Tao began to jump and squeal with you, even though he didn't really understand why you were doing this.

The other members laughed at the scene.

Except for Baekhyun.

He was obviously pissed. Ad Chanyeol's comment didn't make it better.

You're getting competition, dude.”

Baekhyun punched him and the others, including you, burst into laughter.

Yah! That hurts!” Chanyeol pouted and rubbed his upper arm.

Baekhyun just shot him a death glare.

You approached your boyfriend, still giggling. “Aww, is my Baekhyunnie jealous?”

You ruffled his hair, and before he could respond, the door opened again.

This time, Chaemin and Jisu entered the room.

So. Many. People!” Chaemin was out of breath, just like Jisu.

Being the gentleman and good boyfriend he was, Suho went to Jisu, out his arm around her and gave her a water bottle.

She took it thankful and rested her head on his shoulder after she drank.

You smiled at the cute scene and walked to your own boyfriend.

Why didn't you gave me something to drink, too?”

He raised his eyebrows. “Were you exhausted? You seemed actually in a really good condition when you came in.” Baekhyun stated.

You crossed your arms in front of your chest. “I could still have been thirsty!”

He rolled his eyes. “So annoying.”

Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Don't be so mean!” You punched his stomach lightly.

He chuckled, more being tickled than hurt by your weak punches, but he finally got you something to drink.

You stared at the bottle in front of you.

He looked down at you, confused. “What?”

You smirked. “Well...I said I could have been thirsty.”

His face fell and turned into one of his 'are you kidding me?'-expressions.

You stuck out your tongue at him and jumped happily off into Kris' direction. , as suddenly someone grabbed your waist and threw you over his shoulder.

You yelled. “YAH! Baekhyun you brat! LET ME DOWN!”

You hurt his back with your fists, since it was the only thing you could do in this situation.

Even Baekhyun didn't really look like, he was indeed really strong and had no problems in lifting you up.

Okay, yes, you were definitely not heavy, but he was still pretty strong.

Apologize, then I may let you down.”

Never!”

Fine.”

He started to walk off with you.

No!” You screamed. “Kris! Suho! Chanyeol! Anybody help me!”

But the EXO members just grinned at you, pretty amused by the whole scene.

You are all so mean!” You glared at them.

Near the door, Baekhyun finally let you down.

You sighed in relief as you were finally back on your feet.

The others began to leave and you wanted to follow them. But Baekhyun held you back.

One moment, ma'am.”

You gave him a bewildered look, but he just grinned.

 

He waited until everyone was gone, then he suddenly pressed you against the wall, placing his hands left and right next to your head.

Surprised by his action, you didn't move and stared at him.

He came closer to you until his nose almost touched yours.

He looked straight into your eyes.

You know, Keira...”

You felt his warm breath on your skin. It smelled somewhat like mint and vanilla. Like always.

I don't like seeing other guys holding your hands...” He whispered in a seductive voice.

...Wait...Seductive? Baekhyun?....well, he was your boyfriend and all...but seductive?? Da ?

Your eyes became as wide as D.O.'s, showing your confusion.

He turned his head lightly and now you felt his lips lightly touching your ear.

Keira...”

His husky voice sent shivers down your body.

Damn it! This guy is ing good at being y like hell!

I am...” He continued.

Just making fun of you.” He pulled away and was literally laughing his off as he saw your expression.

Oh my god...Keira...your face...so hilarious!”

You glared at him, hoping that your eyes would shoot lasers at him.

Seriously...I never expected you to be so easy to get.” He still laughed.

You spun around and walked off, pouting.

He stopped laughing and followed you.

Come on! You can't be really mad, can you?”

You ignored him and and sped up.

Then you felt two arms wrapping around you from behind and a head leaning on your shoulder.

Don't you usually like it when I tease you?”

You could here at his voice that he was pouting.

You sighed. He was right.

He could sometimes be really immature and he messed around with you a lot, but it was this bubbly personality you liked so much about him.

And by god's sake, he was so incredibly cute when he pouted!

And he could also be a real gentleman when he wanted, and also pretty seductive how you just had realized.

Like he could read your thoughts, he suddenly spoke again in this freaking y voice from before.

And we can continue where we stopped whenever you want~”

You pushed him away again.

I'm just kidding, okay?”

You glared at him.

I'm sorry, I won't do it again! Promise.” He gave you his cutest smile. “Forgive me...pleeeeaaasee~”

You rolled your eyes as you took his hand.

Aish...so annoying. But fine, I forgive you.”

He grinned happily as he had succeeded and intertwined his fingers with yours.

I love you, Keira.”

I love you, too, you annoying idiot.”

 

 

A/N: oh I'm so sorry for this crappy chapter xD It's really bad, isn't it? But I needed some happy and fluffy Baekhyun since I wrote so much about the depressive Baekhyun in my Baekyeol fic XD

And some hot bacon in this chappie ;P (lol...now I'm hungry xD)

 

Before I forget...can someone pretty please tell me how to make a poll??? I have no idea how it works xD I would be really thankful if someone tells me how to make one. :D

Love my readers <3

And PLS COMMENT+SUBSCRIBE!!! I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS SO MUCH!!! THEY MAKE MY DAY!! ^-^